Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

I Need To Get Into Shape.

She swung her right leg over the window frame. It was yet another late night of partying for the young teen. Kyra pulled the rest of herself through the window, breathing heavy from the run from the party back to her house. And why is she running you ask? Well you see Kyra didn’t exactly have permission to attend the night’s festivities. Oh alright. She didn’t have permission. Her mother grounded her, which meant no parties.

“Ugh, I really need to get into shape,” She muttered, closing the window behind her.

Thump! Thump!

Kyra chucked her bag down on the floor and quickly jumped onto her bed, frantically trying to cover herself with the green sheets. She laid her head down on the pillow, squinting her eyes closed hard in an attempt to act as if she were asleep.

“KYRA LEE MURDOCH! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?” Her mother boomed.

A small grin tugged at her lips from under the covers as she pretended to groan when she ‘woke up’. She slowly sat up and scratched her head.

“Mom?” She squinted.

“Don’t you mom me! Tell me Kyra, were you or were you not grounded?”

“I didn’t go out. I haven’t even left this room!” Kyra lied.

“Don’t you lie to me. Now get up and out of that bed!” Her mother yelled, ripping open the curtains.

“But Mom, I’m not lying to you.”

“Kyra, this partying has got to stop-”

“For the last fucking time, I wasn’t out partying. I was in bed asleep!”

“-which is why I’m sending you to Saint Margaret’s.”

“What?” Kyra spat.

Saint Margaret’s, also known as, Saint Maggots. Or Saint Faggots. The school every girl and boy in the district dreaded to hear. It was hell on earth - according to the rumours. Bad boys and girls go in, good boys and girls come out. Kyra’s old best friend, Amber McKinnis, went there. When she came back, it was almost as if they had sucked out her soul and sent the body back with a mechanical chip inserted into her brain.

“You’re going, whether you like it or not,” Kyra’s mother said, walking out of the room.

Kyra’s mouth had dropped down into a shocked expression. She got up and followed her out into the corridor and into the living room of the home. Her step-father, Mark, was in his favourite position. Lazing on the couch, in front of the television.

“I’m not going!” Kyra shrieked.

“Maybe it’s time you listened to your mother and showed her a bit of respect,” Mark said, not removing his eyes from the screen.

“Maybe it’s time you got off your ass and got a job instead of sponging of my mother,” Kyra hissed back.

“Why can’t you be like Lily?” He asked.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Lily. The perfect half sister who could do nothing wrong. Daddy’s little girl. Always getting straight A’s and never in trouble.

“Oh that’s right. Because she’s just so fucking perfect,” Kyra mocked.

“Kyra! Show some respect to your father!” Her mother shouted.

“Father? He is not my father. He will never be my father.”

“Pack your things. You’re leaving tomorrow,” Kyra’s mother said, lighting a cigarette.

“You can’t make me fucking go!”

“I’m your mother. You’ll go where I’ll tell you!”

“I’m not fucking going!” Kyra said, running back to her room.

She slammed the door behind her and sat on the corner of her bed, letting out a very loud sigh. Why the hell was her mother sending her off to Philadelphia’s hell hole of a school? Kyra stood up and started pacing around. It looks as if Saint Margaret’s would be having a new student. But, that was unless Kyra did nothing about it.

Kyra wasn’t going, No one could make her. She grabbed her large duffle bag from the closet and began filling it with clothes. Things she would need if she was leaving.

“I hope you’re packing!” Her mother yelled.

She rolled her eyes and thought, ‘Yeah. Packing to get away from you’, to herself. Kyra grabbed her trench coat and put on top of her clothes before tucking her blonde hair under a beret. She took one more glance around her room before sneaking out the way she came.
♠ ♠ ♠
Characters.
Kyra Lee Murdoch.
Michael James Way.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Andrew Charles Blair.

My first Mikey/My Chemical Romance story.
I'm not sure what you guys will think, but don't worry.
Mikey will come in soon.
I've just got to set it up.
Comments? Subscribe?