Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

Did You Kiss Her?

“C’mon Gee-Gee, Mikey will be back soon! Don’t you wanna ask him how it went?” Kat asked excitedly.

“No,” Gerard replied, rolling over to not look at her.

He was cut. A little disappointed in himself that he didn’t say anything because now, she’s off with his brother having a good time without him. Gerard heard the front door open then close and in an instant, he was out in corridor, acting as if he were there the whole time.

“How was it?” He asked his brother, leaning against the wall.

“It was…good,” Mikey said going to his room.

“Just good? Not great? Not amazing?”

“Well…it was great and amazing.”

“So did you kiss her?”

“Gee!? What the hell!? You wanted nothing to do with this before I left now what the hell? You want to know if I kissed her?” Mikey slightly said, irritated.

“Well…I just….I.”

Oh yeah, just wanted to know if you kissed her? You know? Since I already have. And it wasn’t even on a date so beat that, Gerard thought of saying. He kept it in and bit his lip. Normally he would spilled the beans, usually just so he could hear his own voice but his brother looked, he actually looked happy.

“Don’t worry,” Gerard said, turning around.

“Ah, I’m sorry Gee. It’s just, she’s the first girl I actually really like and I think she likes me. And if you must know, yes we did kiss.”

“Was it a soft kiss? Or was it hard? Tongue? No tongue? Gentle? Rough?”

“You’re doing it again!”

“Oh, sorry.”

“It was just a goodnight kiss. Now get out, I want to changed,” Mikey said, pushing his brother out.

Gerard gave a smile and a sigh of relief. Only a goodnight kiss meant he still could have a chance. His smile widened and he skipped off to his room, that’s right. He skipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided against doing part two.
I'm not going to apologize because I don't think it was needed anyway.
What would you like to see happen?