Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

Oh, This Kitten Has Claws.

Three weeks after their first date, Kyra was walking along the path to meet her boyfriend, yes, her boyfriend Mikey at school. Doing her usual walk, her head was down texting her friend when a pair of hands came from a bush and pulled her through. She let out a small scream, but was silenced by a hand covering her mouth. Kyra thought this was the end. Oh great, she’s going to die before she had the chance to experience actual love.

Her eyes glanced up to reveal a grinning Frank Iero, holding his hand over her mouth. She pushed him off of her and picked her cell phone up off the ground from where she dropped it.

“What the hell?” She asked.

“You’re not going to school today,” Frank said, also fiddling with his cell.

“But Mikey-”

“Neither is Mikey. The funny thing is, none of us are.”

“But isn’t that cutting class?”

“Why, yes, yes it is Kyra.”

“I can’t cut class! I’m only new here.”

“So? Look me straight in the eyes and tell me you haven’t cut before because I know you can’t do it.”

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, knowing that Frank was right. Kyra couldn’t deny this one. He had a smug look on his face as they began walking off down the street. They had a light conversation until they arrived at a small white house. Kyra could see that the curtains inside the house were a light blue colour, much like the sky on a clear day, as Frank and her went up to the door.

Frank didn’t bother to knock, he just walked straight in. Kyra was hesitant to just barge in like Frank but soon followed his lead, slowly shutting the door behind herself. She walked down further into what she believed to be the living room to find the rest of her friends sitting around on the sofa and the floor.

“What’s going on?” She asked, sitting down next to Mikey on the floor.

“Hey,” Mikey said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and kissing his girlfriend on the cheek.

She smiled and waited for a reply, “So?”

“Didn’t Frank tell you? We’re ditching,” Kat said, walking in with a bowl of candy.

“I gathered that much, but I meant exactly what are we doing?”

“Just hanging really. Hey can you go get Gee? He’s outside having a smoke,” Ray asked, lunging for the candy bowl, only to be beaten by Frank.

“The skittles are mine,” She heard Frank say as she walked out the back door to find Gerard.

Kyra shut the door behind herself and found Gerard, leaning against the house about 15 metres away from the back door. He looked up and saw her approaching him. Gerard dropped the cigrarette from his grasp onto the concrete below, and stood on it to put it out.

“Hey,” He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

“They sent me to come get you, if you want some candy I’d hurry up and get inside before Frank and Ray eat it all,” Kyra replied.

“Oh no, I’m fine. Let Frank have the candy.”

She gave a small nod and turned around to head back inside to her boyfriend and friends.

“Kyra, wait,” Gerard said, taking a few steps and grabbing her arm, swinging her around to him.

“What Gerard?” She asked.

“Why is it so awkward between us?”

“I think you know why. The party? The kissing? The fact I’m with Mikey?” She told him, putting her hands on her hips.

“What do you even see in him anyway? He’s just Mikey.”

“Well he’s the complete opposite of you for one. And that night at the party was an entire accident. I wouldn’t have kissed you if I were sober,” She lied.

“Oh please. We know you wish you were dating me, not Mikey,” Gerard smirked.

She stood there with her mouth agape. Kyra must confess. Maybe once or twice in the last three weeks she wished that Mikey was Gerard but she wasn’t going to do anything about it. She liked Mikey while Gerard was just her cheap whore in a way. He leaned his face forward and pressed their foreheads together, slightly teasing her by having his lips so close.

“No, that’s what you wish,” Kyra snapped, jerking her hand away and rushing off inside.

“Oh this kitten has claws,” Gerard grinned, walking after her.

Gerard walked back inside. Kyra was already sitting down, her head resting on Mikey's shoulder and his head resting on hers. All the cutesy stuff made him sick. Mainly because it was his brother and not him. He sat on the sofa near them and rested his head in his hand.

"What are we doing today? I mean if we ditch, don't we usually ditch to do fun stuff? Not just sit around?" Ray asked.

"I know! Let's go show Kyra our band stuff!" Frank suggested.

"You guys have a band?" She asked.

"Yeah, didn't Mikey tell you? Three weeks in already not telling each other everything. Interesting," Gerard mumbled under his breath so nobody would hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, Gerard is so full of himself.
Do you think Kyra will give in to Gerard?
Or do you think she can resist his charms?
Thoughts? Comments?