Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

Hoping For Skittles.

Mikey put his arms through his hoodie and pulled it over his head. He put on his shoes will walking towards the door, hopping along.

“I’ll see you at Kat’s!” He called out to his brother.

“Alright, whatever,” Gerard said, walking back off into his room.

Mikey shut the front door behind him and headed off to go his girlfriend’s place. He knew the way like the back of his hand. Left at the top of the street, then right before walking down the road before taking another left and right. He raced up the stairs, skipping two at a time.

He went along the hall until he reached the right door and knocked. Mikey coughed and looked around while he waited. The sound of muffled voices came from inside until the door swung open.

Kyra’s cousin was revealed, leaning against the door frame. He was exquisitely dressed, his hair not an inch out of place. His dark eyes examined Mikey over before smiling.

“Hey sweetie, Kyra’s not here at the moment,” Andy smiled.

“O-Oh, she isn’t? I thought we were going to Kat’s together,” Mikey muttered.

“She’s probably already there, you know how impatient that girl is,” Andy chuckled.

“Hm, yeah. Okay. Thanks anyway,” Mikey said, walking off.

Andy was probably right. She probably met up with Kat earlier and there was no point going and coming back again. Mikey trudged along the rain soaked streets before arriving at the small white house. He quietly went inside, making sure the door didn’t slam behind him from the wind.

Mikey went into the living room where he was greeted by Frank, who had his head in Kat’s lap, Kat, Gerard and Ray. But not Kyra. There was no sign of Kyra.

“Hey guys,” He breathed, sitting down.

“Hey Mikey, where’s Kyra?” Kat asked, playing with Frank’s hair.

“I thought she was here with you?”

“No…Why would she be here?” Kat said with an eyebrow raised.

“I thought you were going to get her?” Gerard asked.

“Well I went there and Andy said she was already here. So where is she?” Mikey asked.

“Oh shit,” Kat mumbled and pulled out her cell, holding it to her ear.

Mikey exchanged worried glances with Gerard and Ray while Frank played with the hem of Kat’s shirt, hoping that Kyra had just gone to the shop to get him some skittles. Kat sighed out of frustration and put her phone down.

“She’s not answering!” She said.

“There’s probably a reasonable explanation for this. She’s probably-”

The sound of Mikey’s cell ringing cut Ray off, causing them all to give a sigh of relief.

“See! That’s probably her now,” Ray said.

Mikey pulled out his phone and looked at the number, “Unknown number,” He muttered.

He answered the phone and held it to his ear, “Hello?”

“Mikey,” came Kyra’s soft voice on the other line.

“Kyra! What’s wrong? Where are you? Just tell me and we’ll come get you,” Mikey jumped up out of his seat.

“No, you can’t come get me,” She sniffled.

“What? Why not? Are you crying?”

“No. I-I-I had to go home.”

“Home? I went by your house and Andy said you were already at Kat’s.”

“No, I had to go home, home. My grandma is really sick. I-I-I’m sorry.”

“No, no. Don’t be sorry. She’s your grandma. She’s more important, tell her to get better from me. Hey did you want to speak to Kat? She’s glaring like she’s going to me unless I hand her the phone?” Mikey chuckled, avoiding Kat’s glare.

“Okay.”

“Alright. I’ll speak to you soon. I love you. Here’s Kat.”

“I love you-”

Kat had snatched the phone off of Mikey and walked off to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Mikey sighed and sat back in the chair he was sitting in before.

“Where is she man?” Ray asked.

“Her grandma is sick so she had to go back home. I hope she’s alright,” Mikey told him.

“So we won’t be seeing her for a while,” Gerard said, unenthusiastically.

“Well that sucks,” Frank added, crossing his arms and pouting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's only about 5 chapters left.
But I do have plans for a sequel.
And this would of been up sooner but I got distracted.
This time by the exclusive footage of Fall Out Boy on television.
Tehehe.
Comments?