Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

The Great Escape.

“So where’s Frank gotten to?” Mikey asked, putting his cell back in his pocket.

“If I knew, he wouldn’t be there now, would he Mikey?” Kat snapped.

“Sorry,” He mumbled, “What do you want me to do?”

“You, Gerard and Ray head down to the mall and see if he’s there. I’ll wait here, just in case he comes back on his own.”

“Alright, c’mon guys,” Mikey said, walking out.

Ray followed and Gerard got up and shuffled out, showing his enthusiasm to find Frank again. Kat gave a huge smirk and said ‘Suckers’ under her breath once they had left. Little did they know, they were a part of her little plan. Her little plan to rescue Kyra.

Frank wasn’t really missing. Kat had sent him to the corner store with some money to buy some candy before the guys got to her house. And knowing Frank like the back of her hand, knew he would be there for at least an hour before he came back with what he usually got, Skittles.

Kat stood there by her front door, taping her feet to an inaudible beat, hoping that he would be back soon. And he was right on time. Frank came up the path, his eyes searching through the packet for his favourite colour.

“Hey Frankie, the boys couldn’t make it so I was thinking that we could go for a drive?” She asked sweetly.

“The guys couldn’t make it? Are you serious? They always make it,” Frank said, chewing on the candy.

“Yeah, something about major homework or something. Now let’s go,” Kat lied, tugging him towards the car.

“That doesn’t sound like Gerard…”

“Ah well there’s a new Gerard. A new less self obsessed one. It’s great isn’t it? Let’s get going!”

“Uh…okay? Where are we going?” Frank asked, starting the car.

“Pennsylvania!” Kat said, instantly.

“Ha! I knew you’d come back and join the vampire side,” He beamed proudly.

“I guess you’re right. Vampires are cooler. Now let’s go.”

And they were off. Thankfully they didn’t pass the boys on the way out to Pennsylvania, much to Kat’s relief. The drive was loud and short, with Frank singing along to nearly every song on the CD that was already in the stereo.

Kat claimed she needed to go to this shop, that was near Kyra claimed to be. Frank, happily drove past and Kat sussed the situation out before telling Frank to stop the car.

“I need to pee,” She said.

“Well can’t you just wait? We’re almost there right?” Frank asked.

“I don’t think I’m going to last another fifteen minutes.”

“Ugh. Fine. Don’t take too long though,” Frank said, pulling the car over.

“I’ll be back soon,” She grinned, getting out of the car and running into the bushes and back towards the school.

The terrain was quite rough, almost like an obstacle course when Kat would jump over things one minute and make her way under things the next. She soon got to the school boundary, where she jumped the fence and headed off towards the dorm.

She stood out in the corridor’s of the school. Her dark clothing, not matching the set regulations of clothes was a dead give away. Kat went along to room 66 and knocked on the door where a rather terrified Ryley, answered the door.

“H-H-Hello,” Ryley stuttered out.

“Hi. Is Kyra in?” Kat smiled sweetly.

“Uh…L-L-Let me check,” The girl said, looking back into the room before facing Kat and nodding.

Kat pushed her way in and sure enough, there was Kyra. She was sitting on her bed, aimlessly looking up at the plain ceiling.

“Hey. Get your shit and let’s get going. Frank’s waiting!” She said clapping her hands.

Kyra’s head shot up instantly. There was a look of shock and disbelief on her face before a huge smile over came her face.

“Kat!” She squealed, running up and hugging her.

“Yes, it is I. The amazing Kat. Now let’s get your shit and get going.”

Kyra nodded and quickly shoved all of her things into her duffle bag, swinging it over her shoulder when she was done. She came back where Kat looked her up and down.

“God, it’s hideous. What are you wearing?” Kat squinted.

“Don’t ask. Let’s just get out of here,” Kyra said.

“Y-Y-You can’t go!” Ryley pleaded.

“Sorry Ry-Ry. But I can’t stay. Say hi to Ms. Baxter for me. Ciao,” Kyra laughed, blowing kisses as Kat pulled her out.

They rushed back out through the corridor and over the fence. On their way through the bushes, Kyra took off half her uniform, replacing it with a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. The two girls got back to the car, out of breath. Kat sat back in the front passenger seat while Kyra sat behind Kat. They each put their safety belts on.

“Gee, way to take your time Kat,” Frank mumbled.

“Frankie!” Kyra squealed.

“Oh hi Kyra,” He said starting the car, “KYRA!?”

His eyes widened at the disbelief of seeing his friend’s girlfriend in the back of his car.

“What the hell are you doing here? It’s so good to see you!”

“It’s good to see you too-”

“Yes, yes. There will be plenty of time for this later. Right now can we get going please? I’m hungry!” Kat whined.
♠ ♠ ♠
This would of been up way earlier.
But Katsumi and I have been hard at work on the sequel.
I think you're really going to like it.
There will be lots of long chapters in it.
Only three more of this one left til we jump into our next one!
Thoughts?