Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

Mystery Hands.

She got out of the car, taking a deep breath of fresh air. It was good to be back. Kyra briefly closed her eyes, enjoying the moment before familiar voices rang through the air.

“Kyra?” A voice asked.

“Mikey,” Kyra breathed, a small smile crept upon her face.

He was there at the door, Ray and Gerard standing behind him. His face was filled with a large smile and his fringe still covered the edge of his eye. They both stepped forward before continuing to meet each other. At first, their steps were small but gradually sped up to meet each other quicker.

She flung her arms around him and he did the same. He traced small pecks from the bottom of her neck up to her forehead. Kyra took in his memorable smell, it filling her lungs again, just the way she liked it.

“Is it really you?” He whispered.

“Of course it is,” She muttered into his ear.

“I missed you SO much,” Mikey said before attaching his lips to hers.

Kyra moved her hand behind his head and into his hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss. They probably could have stayed like that forever. Two souls reunited after such a long time but all good things must come to an end some how. And this ended by the awkward coughs from Gerard and Ray.

“RAY-RAY!” Kyra shrieked, disconnecting from Mikey and taking less than three large steps to attach herself to Ray.

“KYRA!” He mocked in the same excitement.

“Don’t think I didn’t miss you too,” She said, squeezing the air out of him.

“So you’re back for good?” He wheezed out..

“Oh sorry…” She mumbled, disconnecting, “I think so.”

“It’s good to have you back Kyra.”

Kyra smiled but the smile soon disappeared. There was only one more person to become familiar again. Gerard. His dark hair was still the same and his posture hadn’t changed a bit.

“Gerard,” Kyra said, standing in front of him.

“Kyra,” He nodded.

She went for a handshake but he assumed that she was going to hug hi, just like she had done with everyone else. They both stopped and realised what the other was doing so changed. Kyra went for a hug and Gerard for the handshake. The pair looked at each other with zero expression on their faces before bursting out in laughter.

Even though Kyra wasn’t Gerard’s number one fan, she knew that he wasn’t going anywhere while she was still dating Mikey. So they hugged. And unlike the other girls he hugged, Gerard didn’t try to ‘cop a feel.’ Instead, he was actually civilised. How one would normally act around your brother’s girlfriend.

They then disconnected and smiled at each other before they were all pushed inside by Frank, demanding to know if she got him anything while she was away. He was disappointed when he found out she didn’t have anything.

“So how is your grandma?” Mikey asked, kissing her cheek.

“She’s much better now,” Kyra nodded, looking at Kat who smirked.

“That’s great,” He smiled.

“I know right? She’s probably going to out live us all,” Kyra laughed, standing up, “I’m just going to go to the bathroom.”

She kissed Mikey once more and walked down the hall of Kat’s house. The path was all too familiar and she knew it inside and out. Kyra washed her hands and left the bathroom, turning around to shut the door behind her once she was finished.

A pair of unfamiliar hands quickly covered her eyes.

“What’s going on?” Kyra giggled.

“Come to prom with me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My.
Who just asked her to prom?
All will be revealed soon.
There's only two left!
Thoughts?