Status: Rewriting

You Can't Lie To A Liar

“Why did you lie to me?”

~4 years later

It’s been 4 years to this day that Viktoria left and 8 years since there mom left. There dad hadn’t gotten better but he hasn’t gotten worst. Axel's been able to live with him and not worry about getting hurt like he used too.Chris had been helping him out thou, whenever Axels dad would come home drunk, he would let Axel stay by his house. He’s also letting Axel work at his merch tent for his band Molotov on the Sounds Of The Underground Tour. They where on there third day of the tour, which was in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

[Axel POV]

If you would have told me a couple of years ago that I would be going on tour with my best friend and his band I wouldn’t have believed you.

I walked out of the tour bus, smiling slightly and sat down at the merch table. I remember that Viktoria promised to take me here one day. I miss her more and more everyday.

“Axel! Axel!” Ryan the boy that helping me with merch yelled waving his hand in my face. “Yea!” I said snapping back to reality. “Are you ok?” Ryan said looking at me.

“Yeah, sorry. I’m fine” I smiled weakly and he laughed. I could hear the band playing and the screaming of fans. In a couple of minutes me and Ryan would be very busy selling merch.

[Viktoria Pov]

“Surprise” my best friend and roommate Freya yelled waking me up from my sleep.

“Where are we?” I asked waking up rubbing my eyes. “Sounds of The Underground,” she yelled with a big smile on her face. “I told I didn’t want to go! I don’t even know the bands, and stop yelling.” I yelled getting strange looks from people that passed the car.

“Sorry,” she said looking down. “No, I’m sorry, I’m overreacting. It’s just, I don’t know,” I sighed and let out a small laugh. There really wasn’t a reason why I didn’t want to go, expect for a bad feeling I got ever time she mentioned it.

“Don’t worry. I shouldn’t have kidnapped you.” she laughed. “So… since I already bought the tickets and since we’re already here, shall we?” she asked. “I have no choice. You’re my ride home,” I sighed and she laughed. I shot her a death glare and she stopped laughed which made me laugh.

~~~~~~

We pushed our way through the crowd to see some band called Molotov. I decided after I heard a few song that they we’re awesome… and very hot from what I could see considering I was in the middle of the crowd. After listening to half of their set me and Freya decided that we should head to their merch tent so we could get some of their gear and hopefully meet them. After being pushed and fallen on by random people we where finally out of the crowd and to Molotov’s merch tent.

“Look at that shirt,” Freya yelled. I laughed at her hyper-ness from drinking Monster. “Yea, it’s pretty kick ass.” I said while laughing. “Thanks, I made the design myself, said a someone from under the table making me and Freya jump.

“Umm, who are you?” Freya said still startled.“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” said the
boy as he came up from under the table. “Axel,” I said shocked and somewhat scared. “Viktoria,” I could hear the hurt in his voice when he said my name. “How do you guys know each others names?”

Freya asked confused. I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t I was afraid of what I would say. “She’s my sister,” Axel said after a long silence. “I didn’t know you had a brother Viktoria,” Freya looked at me. I still couldn’t control my voice. I was shocked, I never thought I would see him again. I walked away, well more like ran away.... again.

I didn’t where I was going, but I knew that I had to leave from there. Freya stood there shocked and confused, while axel jumped over the merch table and ran after me. “Viktoria!” I heard him call my name, but I kept going. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. Tears started to flow down my face.

He hugged me tightly. “Why did you lie to me?” he whispered and I could tell he was crying too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?