Status: Rewriting

You Can't Lie To A Liar

When In Troy, Do as the Greeks Do!

[Axel POV]

I knew that my words made her cry even more. I pulled away from the hug slightly so I could have a better look at her. “I’m sorry,” she said trying to stop herself from crying anymore. I looked at her again before pulling her into another hug. “I was worried about you so much Roar.” I said as pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears from her eyes. She laughed a little and did the same for me.

She looked down at her feet and breathed in deeply trying to calm herself down some more. “You want to go for a walk?” I asked her nervously waiting her answer. She looked back up while gave me a small smile and said “Yeah.” I smiled and gave her another hug and started to walk towards the park that I passed when I first got here. I still didn’t know why she left, but I was going to find out and I wasn’t going to let her leave without her telling me and possibly persuading her to stay with me while I helped Christoffer and his band.

Then it dawned on me. Christoffer, how was I going to tell her that has a fiancée. I know him and my sister where best friends, but I also know that she had feelings for him.

~~~~~~~~

We had been in the park twenty minutes for now. She told me about her life in Canada and the places she lived a few day after she left, but she had left out why she left. I told her about what had been happening at home after she left, and about me being on tour with Molotov, and about the little things in between like school and such, but I made I left out a certain person,well certain people.

I waited to for her to tell me the reason why she left or for her to ask about Chris. But we started to talk about stupid things like we use to in the past I decided that I had to ask her. I looked at her or she would never tell me, “why did you leave?” She looked at me then looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Before Axel and Roar left

[Freya POV]

I stood their shocked as the boy named Axel, jumped over the table and ran after Viktoria. Viktoria never told me she had a brother. I thought I was her best friend aren’t we suppose
to tell each other everything. I shook those that thought away. Something was wrong and it wasn’t my place to judge her when I didn’t really know the story. I looked towards where Viktoria and Axel was. At first I thought I should go over there, but I didn’t know if they wanted me in on their conversation. I sighed leaning back on the table, seeing them walk off together.

“Can I help you?” a voice said from behind causing me to loose my hold on the table and fall. “Why does this always happen to me?” I sad as I got up and dusted myself off. “Sorry about that,” I looked up to see who said that and immediately recognized the face as the guitar player for the band whose merch table I was at. I looked back down and blushed realizing I had just made a complete idiot out of myself in front not only the extremely good looking guitarist but in front of the whole band. They laughed picking up the fact that I was blushing.

I laughed a little myself and looked back up. “It’s ok. That happens to me a lot.” I said smiling. He retuned my smile and held out his hand. “I’m Thor. Thor Moss.” I shook his hand and he continued. “I play lead guitar for Molotov.” I smiled, “I’m Freya Joa and I know, you guys are really good, that’s actually the reason I was at you merch table. Me and my friend wanted to buy some merch and was hoping that maybe to get a picture with you guys.” I smiled at them. “Oh, cool!” the boy I think wadsas the drummer said smiling. “I’m Espen Hexeberg,” he said holding out his hand for me to shake but put it back down and laughed. I laughed nervously and blushed again realizing I was still holding Thor’s hand.

“Sorry,” I said ending another embarrassing moment and looking at him. He dropped his head as soon as I met his gaze. “Looks like Thor likes somebody,” the singer said smiling at me waving while Thor gave him the finger. The singer just laughed and continued with what he was saying “I’m Christoffer Ness.” I smiled and waved back at him telling him my name.

Just then another boy walked in and I immediately recognized him. “Ryan!” I yelled getting the attention of my cousin, the band, and some kids passing by. “Freya!” he yelled running to the other side of the table to give me a hug. He smiled and we looked at the confused look on boys on the other side table confused faces. “Hey, guys! I’d like you to met my cousin Freya!” he said excitedly.

“Yea, we already meet her.” Thor laughed. “Yea, she’s Thor’s new crush.” Christoffer said laughing making everyone else laugh except me and Thor who started to blush. My cousin pulled me into another hug. “I’ve missed you a lot,” he smiled at me. “I’ve missed you a lot too,” I laughed. “Well sorry to break this up, but has anybody seen Axel?” Espen asked as he sat down on one of the chair behind the table.

Everyone shook their heads. “I have!” I said earning everyone’s attention. “Yea. I’m kind of confused by everything to. You see my best friend her name is Viktoria, well I just found out that Axel is her brother. They went off toward the park a couple of minutes before I meet you guys” I said as I looked at everyone’s faces. I got the feeling that they already knew more about this than I did.
[No POV]

Viktoria didn’t know what to tell him, the truth was she didn’t really know why she left. She just knew she had to. 'Which doesn't make sense at all. “If I had stay I would have fucked everything up like I always do.” she said looking down then looked at him.

“Well did you every think that you leaving might have fucked up everything worst then you staying," Axel said with anger and pain in his eyes.

“I wasn’t thinking. I’m sorry. I wanted to come back home so bad. But every time I would try, I would start to break down, I couldn’t keep living like that. If I did I would have ended up dead!” She said screaming the last part as she started to cry again.

“Well, did you every think what might happen to me when you left. I didn’t have anybody Roar!” He said standing up.

“You had Christoffer,” she said looking at her hands, this was the first time I‘ve talked about him to someone in years, sure she thought about him, but never talked.

“It’s not the same thing Viktoria. I felt like it was my fault you left. Do you know how hard it was for me or how hard it was for Christoffer?” He didn’t even looked at me when he said it.
Viktoria stayed quiet.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have even came. Sure it was hard that you left but I was doing fine up until now.” He said instantly looking like he regretted it.

“Maybe I didn’t fucking know you’d be here!“ Viktoria yelled getting got up and started to run, like always.

Axel didn’t mean to say that. He felt horrible. He had been looking for her over an hour an still couldn't find her. After looking more her went back to the merch tent in hope her friend might know where she was.He stopped dead in my tracks when he saw everyone looked shocked well half of everyone. Freya looked confused.

Axel took a deep breath and started walking towards everyone. All eyes where on him when he got about 2 feet away. “Where’s Viktoria” Christoffer and Freya said at the same time.

“I don’t know." He said looking down. “You don’t know, how can you not know?” Christoffer yelled.

“Look I’m sorry me and her got into an argument and I said some pretty fucked up things if I could take it back I would.” Hesaid feeling more guilty then before.

“I knew I shouldn’t have brought her here” Freya said looking down. “No, it’s not your fault, it’s his,” Thor said putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Wow, thanks for caring about my feeling.” I mumbled under my breathe. “What?” Freya said looking at me. “Nothing, I came over here so see if you might know here she is” I said looked at Freya.

“No, we're not from here. This was her first time here," she said looking at me “I swear if anything happens to her, I’ll hurt you.” she finished , she looked like she was about to cry.
“I’ll try and call her to see if she answers.” she said pulling out her cell phone and dialing in some numbers.

Viktoria looked at my phone I had about 30 missed calls all from Freya. She sighed taking another sip of her coffee and looked out the window.She kept replaying me the fight over and over in my head, unit I saw someone sit across from her. She looked up to see a boy about her age sitting across from her.

“Are you ok?” He asked, she could hear concern in his voice.Viktoria looked down. “No, not really and I haven’t been for a while.” She said still looking down.He looked at her and grabbed my hand that was on the table. “Do you want to talk about it?”

He smiled softly and she smiled back. “Yea." She really could believe that she felt so comfortable with someone she didn’t even know. She hadn't felt like this since that night she spent with Christoffer.

It’s been an hour and Viktoria still wasn’t picking up her phone. This scared Christoffer.
What if I never got to see her again.
After so many years of not being able to see her, and now she comes to one of my shows.
I can’t let her go. She's my best friend.[.i] Christoffer thought pacing back and forth in there merch area.

“Christoffer,” he heard someone scream, he turned around already annoyed at the current situation to see Liv, she ran up towards him and gave him a hug. When he didn’t hug back she looked at him annoyed. “What’s the matter honey,” she said sounding more annoyed then concerned.

“Viktoria's back but she got in a fight with Axel and ran off,” he said without thinking. “Who cares, we're suppose to be planning our wedding,” she paused but then continued when he didn’t answer “or did you forget?”

“How can I forget about our wedding! I love you Liv.” He forced a smiled and kissed her.
When he pulled away he noticed everyone looked uncomfortable and looking past him. Following their gaze he turned around and saw Viktoria. But she wasn’t alone, she was holding hands with Lor, Liv's brother.

'I know I promised myself I would fell in love at first site, but I did I promised myself this time it won’t end like that last time.Lor’s different then Christoffer, and I’m different.. Viktoria though smiling as she walked with Lor back to the bus area, but that smile soon fell when she saw him and her.

Lor felt her tense up he knew her story and she knew some of his. She knew he had a sister named Liv, but wasn’t expected it to be Christoffer’s, Liv. She also wasn’t expecting the band Lor came on tour with was Christoffer’s band. This is going to be interesting. Viktoria though biting her lip.

Viktoria looked up at Lor, I didn't know what to do. She couldn't go over there. She worked so hard to forget my past and this concert has just ruined everything.

"I can't go over there." She said, her voice cracking slightly, as she looked at him. He looked at her with worry and confusion in his eyes and then looked back at the crowd. Realization setting in what she was talking about.

"You're going to have to face them sooner or later." He said looking at her.

"I know." She said looking down. He grabbed her hand lacing therer fingers together.

She looked at him and saw nothing but love in his eyes, and for the first time since she left home, she felt like she was in love.

Viktoria smiled and took a deep breath. "I'm ready." He smiled and they started to walk up to several shocked faces and a couple of pissed ones.

Christoffer felt sick with jealous when saw Viktoira walking towards them with Lor. He still had feelings for her, he wasn't sure if they were as strong as before thou.

She broke his heart when she left. So he went to the only other person that could make me feel better and that loved him, Liv. Sure she wasn't the best girlfriend but she loves me and helped me get where I was today, and I love her, well I think I love her. Christoffer thought was bought out of his thoughts when he saw Viktoira and Lor standing in front of the merch table.

"Hey," she said smiling softly at him. He smiled, he truly did miss the sound of her voice and even more her smile.

"Hey" he said back, before she ran up and hugged him.

"I missed you Christoffer and I'm so,so sorry for leaving," she said sounding as if she was trying not to cry.

Christoffer pulled back reluctantly and looked at her. "I missed you to, and I forgive you."

He couldn't help but not to forgive her, she's was his best friend after all, even thou she left he still considered her as his best friend.

Lor stood back trying to act like nothing was wrong, but he hated seeing him hugging her. After the things she told him, he can't help but think she still had strong feelings for him.
And by talking to her he could easily tell he still has feeling for her. Christoffer would be crazy not to. 'Hell, I just meet her, but I've already fallen for her, and I'm going to try and win her love.After all Chris is engaged to Liv of all people. I know she's my sister but if I was Chris, I would choose Viktoira over Liv any-day.' Lor thought to himself.

[Liv POV]

I couldn't stand by and watch this. Chris is my fiance.He can't be doing this. He knows how jealous I get and he knows how much I hate Viktoira.

I cleared my throat, and they instantly stopped talking. Viktoira looked at me and stepped away from Chris. I smiled triumphantly, and walked up to Chris and kissed him passionately, he was suprised but none the less started to kiss me back.

I needed her to know that he was mine and she was never going to get him. She had her chance and she fucked it up. Chris is mine and some home wrecker isn't going to change that.

I stepped away from Chris warping my arm around his waist, wile he put an arm around my shoulder. "Hey Viktoira! It's nice to see you again." I said with as much cheeriness as I could.

[No POV]

Viktoira knew she did that on purpose, she always hated her, even thou she never did anything to Liv.

Viktoira wasn't going to let her get the reaction she wanted. Instead she smiled and looked at her.

"It's nice to see you to Liv," she smiled with the same amount cheeriness she had.
"and congratulations on your engagement." She said looking at Christoffer and Liv, while lacing her fingers with Lor. He seemed surprised at first but smiled when she looked up at him.

Everyone else might have been fooled, but Christoffer wasn't. He heard the sadness in her voice, he smiled but didn't say anything.He looked at Liv when she spoke."Thank you," she smiled, but you could tell she wasn't happy about Viktoira coming back at all.

"You know, you should come to the weeding, it's at the end of tour. Everyone's going to be there, and I'm sure Chris's family would love to see you again." There were time when Christoffer wondered why I was still with Liv and these where one of those times.

"Uh, I don't know. I don't want to be a bother." Viktoira said looking slightly uncomfortable. "Nobody finds you a bother." Lor said hugging her. "You really should come thou," he continued, "it might help."

"Help with what?" Christoffer said feeling totally clueless and a little jealous. Lor looked at him, then looked down at Viktoira as if asking for approval. "Nothing," Viktoira said smiling. He knew she was lying thou.

{Roar POV}

Viktoira hated lying to Christoffer, she also hated that he knew she was lying. "Where's the weeding going to be?" Viktoira asked know she'ld probably end up going with Lor.

"Las Vegas. It's the last stop on tour, we already have everything ready all we have to do is send out the invitations," Liv said excitedly.

Viktoira didn't know what to say. A part of her still loved him, but she knew that would never happen, he's getting married and she knew how much she hurt him when she left.

"I think I'm going to walk around a bit. I want to check out the other bands." Viktoira said looking at them. She couldn't stand listening to them, this was all to much for me to take in, in one day, "Do you want some company?" Christoffer aksed, Viktoira and Lor both noticed Liv tighten her grip around him.

"Yea, that would be nice." Viktoira said smiling softly. "Lor would you care to join me?" She said laughing softly. He looked at her surprised then looked at Christoffer.

"Yea, I would love to," He said looked down at Viktoira. She smiled and looked at the group, some of them looked confused. Freya gave her a look that said 'you have some explaining to do.'
"Aren't you going to introduce yourself before you leave." The guy next to Freya said. "I'm Viktoria." She smiled and laughed a little.

"Nice name.I'm Thor it's nice to finally meet you." He said walking up to me and giving me a hug. Viktoira laughed and looked at him "Finally?" She asked.

"Yea Axel talks about you a lot." Thor said smiling.

Then she remembered, she needed to talk to him tell him that sheoverreacted. "Where is Axel?" She asked looking around.

"He walked off, before you came. He was really worried about you. My name's Espen by the way." One of the guys behind the table said.

Viktoira smiled but on the inside she was worried. "Thanks and it's nice to meet you." He smiled and she turned to look at Lor.

"I'll help you find him. Don't worry" He said smiling. "Thanks," Viktoira smiled hugging him and they started to walk off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, this was about 4 chapters but I rewrote them and though it would do better as one chapter if that makes sense. Also Roar is Viktoira's middle name. Just in case, it says Roar out of no where.