Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

Back in time.

The Rev's POV

*back in time*

Arghh.

I opened my heavy eyes. One felt like it was swelling and I couldn't open it fully. I knew it was probably going to be black in the morning. The room I was in was dark and body heat was still being exchanged as I moved my head to the left. Beside me was a full head of thick brunette hair.

I sat up, encased between the sheets of the bed, them still slightly damp from our sweat. I inhaled, my ribs sore and my skin lightly slashed on my shoulders. I smiled to myself in the darkness. That had been one wild fucking session. The beauty beside me looked into my eyes as she lay beside me and then sitting up also, she covered herself and prodeeded to get out of bed and dressed. I watched as her marble skin began to disapear before my eyes. She really had beaten on me. And I liked it.

My wrists stung alittle as a purple bruise began to show on each. I got dressed also and smiled as the woman walked out of the room. I could still here the music from downstairs. I brushed my fringe to the side of my face and walked out of the room, leaving the lingering smell of sex in the air.

She had gone when I emerged into the light. Struggling down the steps I made my way back in to the club's main stretch. I spotted Matt and Syn in the center of the club and made my way over.