New Adventures

Packing

"So girl i got my library card & im Checking you out, So girl..."I scrambled to turn off my alarm clock on my phone."Ughh" i grunted crawling out of bed.I walked into the kitchen still groggy, & grabed a plastic bowl from the shelf for some cereal. i walked into the living room and sat on the couch eating my honeytoasted oats,surrounded by boxes.After i was done i put my bowl in the trash.then i grabed my clothes from the top of a stack of boxes and headed for the shower.After my shower i got ready & grabed my backpack & headed for the bus stop camera in hand."omg,i still cant believe your moving" one of my best guy friends Austin said."i know it sucks"i replied "yeah i mean im so gonna miss you" he said while hugging me."im gonna miss you too,fergy" i said as the bus pulled up."hi" i said while sliding into the seat with Annika one of my best friends."hey" she said not looking up."whats wrong?" i asked her."nothing" she said but i could tell she was sad aout something."ok" i said suspicious.When we got to school i heard someone running down the hall,while i was trying to open my stupid locker.it was like my 4th try.I finally heard the click as my locker poped open.Then SLAM my locker was shut with rachel another one of my best friends standing where the open locker once was."I cant believe it" she said still alittle out of breath."yeah thanks i just got that open..."i told her "sorry"she said."but still how can you be moving?! i just cant...""i have to my mom got a journalist position in Dallas,Texas" i cut her off."but...but..." she stamered."hurry we've got to get to class" i said while spining the last number of my combo to open my locker AGIAN!"i know but its still not fair,cant you just stay here?" "no, i wish i could but i have to go to help my mom."i said while pulling my math book out of my locker so i could finish my assignment in study hall,since i didnt have time last night because i was packing."ding ding ding" the school warning bell rang."bye Rachel" i said heading off for class. "bye" she said as she scurried to her first hour.After 1st hour the morning went kinda fast.next thing i know it was lunch time.I was standing in line to get pizza when i almost got knocked over by Lexie another one of my best friends."ahh Aelea,I can believe it, your such a monster,you cant move to texas"
she groaned. "sorry, blakeslee, i have no choice.my mom got a job & i have to go with her.""lets just get lunch,ok"i said."yeah alright"she replied.We sat at the usual table & then everyone was talking at the same time."Aelea you cant move...no your staying with me...woah your really moving...im gonna miss you so much...im gonna kidnap you...you have to call me everyday promise...dude,no way so you are moving..."it was just too much,i already had a headache."you guys...you guys...YOU GUYS!" then they finally stoped."i have no choice i HAVE to move, theres nothing i or anyone can do about it," i said still frustraighted."im moving and thats that."i finished. "everyone was kinda silent for awhile.when school was over, i hugged everyone & made sure i had everybodys numbers & they had mine.i headed for the bus."bye guys"i called back to everyone."Aelea wait for us" Annika,Justin & Austin yelled. They all rode my bus.when they caught up we all started walikg towards our bus.getting off the bus i hugged Annika & justin again & said bye.Austin walked me home because he lives like a block away."bye,Fergie" i said as we hugged,"bye,Aelea" he said. then he started waliking to his house as i walked up the stairs to mine."mom im home." in here Aelea she called from her bedroom "will you hand me that box?" she asked as i stept into her room."thanks" she said as i handed it to her."welcome, im gonna go finish my room,ok""sure will you help your sister too?"she asked with a pleading gaze "sure mom, ill help avee pack.""thanks, theres just so much i have to do"she said kinda relieved."no prob." i said heading for my room.by the time i packed my stuff & helped Avee pack her stuff it was really late."mom,im going to bed, love you"I crawled into my bed and was fast asleep within minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry kinda slow