How Do You Do What You Do

03

"Jonathan I don't want ice cream" I whined as he parked in front of a ice cream parlor.

It was now Monday and mine and Jonathan's brother sister weekend was still going on.

It was the worst weekend of my life.

Well first he got drunk and completely ditched me at that party, then he left me at the mall yesterday causing me to have to call my friend Ryan to pick me up, which got me in a fight with Kyle because he was my boyfriend, whatever, and I didn't ask him to come get me, and then Jonathan yelled at me for having a guy he didn't know drive me home.

He's such an asshole. Its all his fault Kyles mad at me too. We were only dating for like two days and he was already mad at me.

I just suck with guys.

"To fucking bad because we're meeting the guys here"

"But I hate ice cream, why don't you just drop me off at Jessica's?" I asked as he undid his seat belt but I just sat there with my arms crossed over my chest pouting.

"And then guys randomly just show up there? I think not" he said as he opened his door.

"Your such an asshole, I hate ice cream, I'm not getting out of this car" come to think of it, I really didn't want to see Kyle either.
I wasn't in the mood to have him shooting daggers at me.

"Don't make me drag you, you know I will" he said giving me a serious look and I sighed and undid my seat belt and got out of the car slamming the door.

We walked into the parlor and I instantly spotted the guys due to Kyles extraordinary hair. I loved his hair.

I sighed as we walked over to them.

"Yo"Jonathan said as he sat down next to Austin.

I sat down next to Caleb and crossed my arms across my chest and leaned back.

"Someones not happy" Caleb said with a light laugh as he poked my arm

"I hate ice cream" I mumbled.

"Your a keeper" he said with a laugh.

"You better not be serious or ill kick your ass"

"Shut the fuck up Jonathan" I said rolling my eyes. I looked over at Kyle and he was looking out the window.

Ugh do I really want him as a boyfriend? He's like a chick. He gets mad at the littlest things.

Maybe I'm just a bitch.

"So who's gonna go order the ice cream?" Marc asked looking around the table.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"I will" I said with a sigh as I pushed my seat out and got up.

"Ill help, what's everyone want?"Kyle asked getting up also.

"Rocky road"Caleb said first

"Mint chocolate chip"Jonathan said with a sigh.

"Strawberry!"

"Chocolate chip cookie doe"

"Oreo blizzard"

"Alright" I said as I turned and walked to the counter.

"We'll have.." Kyle said ordering the ice creams. I just stood their looking at the ice creams in containers in front of us.

"So do you have anything you want to say to me?" Kyle asked as the girl that took our order went to go make the ice creams.

"No I don't think so" I said looking at him.

"Why do you have to be like this Kase? It would be nice to get a simple I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what? I gave nothing to be sorry about. Just because your my boyfriend or was or I don't even know, doesn't mean I have to depend on you for everything. Sorry your name isn't the first that popped into my head when I needed a ride."I said rolling my eyes as the girl placed the strawberry ice cream on the counter and then went to go make another.

"Well considering I'm your boyfriend, I should be the first name that pops into your head. Oh and by the way, I don't believe I broke up with you, and I don't think you broke up with me either, so until you hear the words its over come out of my mouth or yours, we're still a couple"

"Why do you want to date me?" I asked a little confused.

"I like you" he said with a shrug."Come on" he said as he grabbed some of the containers that held the ice cream off the counter and I grabbed the rest. "Thank you" he said to the girl and we walked back to our seats.

I just sat there thinking. Will this relationship even work? Of course not. I mean Kyles the greatest guy, he's sweet caring and funny, but I can't seem to drive myself to like him like I did when I was 15. I was basically like legit in love with him.

The type of love where you want to sleep all day just to dream about him, the type of love where you doodle his name all over you notebook,or the type of love when you make his last name yours. Kcee Burns. I used to like the sound of that but now its like wow I was stupid.

There was something about Kyle I didn't like. I needed to figure it out. I think it may be because he's to perfect and I don't deserve to have him like me.
No, I know for a fact its because he broke my heart when I was 16.

~~~

"Hey Jess" I said walking up to her at her locker.

"Hey Kase" she said as she shut her looker."Tell me about you and Kyle!" she squealed.

"Shhh!" I said as I put my hand over her mouth "No one knows, and no one else will now, you got it?" she nodded her head and I removed my hand from her mouth.

She just smiled and giggled.

I playfully shook my head at her.

"Hey Kcee, can I walk you to class?"Tim asked with his breath taking smile.

"Of course" I said with a smile.

Its not like I was devoted to Kyle.

I just liked the thought of actually having a boyfriend.

~~

"This way Kcee"
Kyle said with a laugh as I almost walked into the wrong room

"I'm sorry, I've never been here before" I said with a laugh as I guess I am almost walked into Kyles parents bed room.

"This way" he said still laughing as he put his arm around my shoulders and led me to his room.

He pushed his door open and we walked in.

"Oh oh I always wanted to try these"I said as I ran over to his drum set and sat down

"Your too cute" Kyle said shaking his head as he smiled.

I picked up the drum sticks and then started banging on the drums. I thought I was doing good until Kyle went

"Baby, no, stop" as he covered his ears and laughed.

"Kyle stop" I whined as I stopped playing"I'm sorry I'm not musically talented"

"Its simple, look" he said with a smile as he walked over to me, sat behind me, and then leaned his head over my shoulder as he picked up my hands and started playing them. "See" he said as he continued to move my hands making a beat.

"Yay I'm playing" I said excitedly. Kyle just lightly laughed.

Then he let go of my hands and I completely lost the beat.

"Why did you do that? I was doing so good" I jokingly whined."I can't play without you"

He just kissed my cheek and then got up. I placed the drum sticks down and got up too.

"Oh, I love this magazine" I said grabbing the latest copy of AP off his dresser and sat on the edge of his bed and flipped through it.

He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder as he pulled me closer.

"We're going on tour for Two months you know" he whispered quietly
"What?" I asked excitedly as I put the magazine down"Jonathan's going to be gone for two months"I asked as I looked at Kyle.

Kyles face turned sad."You do realize I'm leaving for two months too right?" he asked sadly.

Fuck. I forgot about him for a second. The only thing that ran through my head at the moment was Jonathan's gone and I could date and have as many boyfriends as I want without him chasing them away, but my boyfriend was sitting right next to me. Me and Kyle had been dating for a week now give or take, and that's the longest relationship I've been in in years. It was fun having a boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Kyle" I said leaning into him more"I just got excited he was leaving, ill miss you a ton"Was I lying?

"That's okay Kcee, ill miss you too" he said softly as he kissed my for head.

I guess I was basically using Kyle for my own entertainment.I didn't exactly like him like a girlfriend should like a boyfriend.it made me feel bad ass to have a boyfriend no one knew about.

The sad thing was, I didn't feel bad at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenttttttttttttttttttttttt