How Do You Do What You Do

06

I was especially happy when I woke up this morning. I jumped out of my bed and ran to my large calendar that occupied my side wall.

I looked at the date and smiled and screamed of joy. The boys would be back tomorrow. Kyle would be back tomorrow.

I had been awaiting this day for the longest time now. I wanted my boyfriend. The downside was that Jonathan was going to be back also. Yay....

Don't get me wrong, I loved Jonathan, I mean he was my brother, but if he was around I couldn't act like I was dating Kyle. And believe me, all I wanted to do was cuddle him.

Maybe Kyle will actually kiss me on the lips already. I mean the anticipation kills me. We've been dating for months now and I haven't even gotten a simple peck. The cheek is the closest Ive come. Maybe thats why he intrigued me too. He definitely does not rush in relationships, and I'm the type of girl that would kiss on the first date. If I had dates often.... stupid brother. But whatever, fuck dates, the only date I would agree to go on is with Kyle.

I was pumped for tomorrow and had a huge smile on my face as I bounced down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning!"I said to my mom cheery.

"Hey sweety, someone slept good last night" She said as she cracked an egg.

"The boys are coming back tomorrow"I said as I grabbed an apple from the bowl in the center of our table and walked to the sink to rinse it.

"Thats why you're happy? Maybe that brother sister bonding time you had with your brother was good for you two. Look at this, your happy to see your brother"My mom said proud.

I laughed"Yea"And bit into my apple. I did feel a little guilty not telling my mom I had a boyfriend. Especially since it was Kyle. I mean I know she would have no problem with it, she loved Kyle, but knowing my mom, she would slip up and accidentally spill. My mom wasn't good at keeping secrets.

Like the time I snuck out to see Luke. He was only a friend. But he was a boy. My mom knew I went to see him, but I told her not to tell Jonathan, but of course she accidentally did and he came and searched for me. I rolled my eyes at the thought and chewed my delicious green apple.

~~~

"I'M HOME!" I heard Jonathan scream through the whole house.

I was laying on my bed finishing an essay for English as I heard him yell. A smile spread on my face. My boyfriend was back. Yeah whatever my brother was too. I put my pen down and got off my bed and headed downstairs.

I would only be nice if I welcomed my big brother home, even though I knew Kyle wasn't here, he had to go check in with his family but promised me he would sneak into my room later tonight.

Thats all that mattered, I would see him. No doubt I was head over heels.

"Hey big bro, welcome back"I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs and gave him a hug.

"Kase! This tour was amazing, you have no idea!"He said his face lighten up.

"I do"I said with a laugh"You called me time to time to tell me what was up" Kyle also filled me in....

He chuckled"Where are the parents?"

"Moms actually out grocery shopping so she can cook you a fantastic meal, and dads down in his office"

"Sweet"

"You should rest, you must be tired"I said as He yawned.

"That I am"He said as he walked over to the couch and flopped onto it and I think he was out cold.

~~~~

I was laying on my stomach as I was thinking of what else to add to my English essay.

My parents where asleep and Jonathan had left to go do god knows what with god knows who. He just got back and he was already going out instead of sleeping.Not my problem. His life.

Writing this essay was hard to think about considering I was waiting for Kyle and he occupied all my thoughts.

I groaned and tightened my grip on my pen and dropped my head that fell onto my essay.

I just layed there for a few minutes until I heard

"Babe, your not sleeping right?"Really quietly. I quickly lifted my head and turned my head to see Kyle standing at the end of my bed.

"Kyle!"I said happily as I dropped my pen and jumped up and jumped right to him.

He caught me and chuckled. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hooked my arms together behind his neck and looked down a tad with a huge smile.

He tightened his grip on me and smiled back as he whispered "I missed you"

"I missed you too, obviously" I said jokingly rolling my eyes.

"Kase, I think there's something I have to tell you"He said as he put me down gently.

"Whats that?"I asked as the smile on my face started to disappear. Kyle looked uncomfortable.

As he opened his mouth to speak there was a knock on my door.

"Quick, get in the closet"I said as I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my walk in closet and shoved him in there. I closed the closet door

"Who is it?"I asked as I started to walk to my door looking back over my shoulder at the closet.

"Its me, I was wondering if you saw my phone"Jonathan said through my door.

"I haven't seen it, have you tried calling it?"I asked as I opened my door to come face to face with my brother.

Thats the one thing I loved about him. He never barged in my room. He always waited until I opened my door. I think he didn't want to accidentally walk in on me changing or something.

"Fuck, I should have thought about that. Can you call quickly? I have people waiting outside"

"Sure"I said as I walked to my night stand and grabbed my phone

"Doing homework?"Jonathan asked as I dialed his number.

"Yup, attempting"I said a little nervous as I snuck a glance at the closet.

"I hear it, don't hang up"Jonathan said as he ran out of my room.

"Kyle, stay, don't come out"I said in a whisper yell. I didn't get a response but didn't think anything of it just held my phone to my ear waiting for Jonathan to come on the other line.

"Got it, thanks, ill be home tomorrow morning, peace"He said and hung up. I walked over to my window to see Jonathan running to a car, got in and the car sped off.

I put my phone back on my nightstand, went and closed my door, and then walked to the closet.

"Kyle"I said as I opened my closet door to see him laying on the floor leaning on some of the spare blankets I had in there, sleeping.

I couldn't help but smile. It was extremely cute.

I got down on my knees, leaned in, kissed his cheek and then shook him gently. He opened his eyes after a few seconds. He smiled.

"I'm sorry"He said as he sat up.

"No problem. You can go home and sleep if you want. As long as I see you tomorrow"

"No, I want to stay with you. Is Jonathan gone?"He asked as he pulled me down so I was leaning on him. As uncomfy as just laying on the closet floor may seem, It wasn't. The spare blankets we were resting against made it even comfier.

"Yeah, he just came back to get his phone"

"Yeah, I heard his voice, but then I guess I kindoff drifted. Good thing I don't snore"He said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, good thing"I said with a laugh.

"So what were you going to tell me before we were interrupted?"I asked looking up at his face

"Nothing. It can wait. I just want to enjoy being with you at the moment"He said and kissed my nose and I giggled.

"Kyle? Can I ask you something?"I asked as I turned a little so I could look up at him better and draped my legs across his lap.

"Anything"

"Why don't you want to kiss me?"I asked a little awkwardly.

"I kiss you all the time"

"No, I mean here"I said and put my index finger up to my lips

"Kase"He said with a sigh."You'll think its stupid if I tell you"

"I don't care if its stupid, I just want to know, I mean you don't have to, I'm not forcing you or anything."

"Okay, look,"He said and shifted a bit"I don't want you to feel no spark or anything when I do"

"What? You think I don't like you?"I asked confused as I looked up and saw some of the bottoms of my sweaters.

"No, I'm afraid that when we kiss, you could not feel anything and then end it with me. As weird as that sounds, that does happen to people"

"Kyle, a simple kiss wont make me decide I don't like you.l love your personality,I love being around you, I love your hair"I said with a laugh"All those things wont disappear if I don't feel anything in the kiss. Your a great guy, and I'm pretty sure I like you. Kissing is just a thing people do in relationships. Its not like its needed any way."

"Don't get me wrong, I want to kiss you, its just, I'd rather not I guess"He said with a sigh.

"I'm perfectly fine with that. Whenever you want to you can. I'm fine the way we are now. And now that I know the reason, I'm okay, I wont worry."

"Thanks Kcee"He said and kissed my forhead. I smiled softly

"Lets get out of this closet"I said as I started getting up.

"Alright"Kyle said and started getting up too.

~~~

I woke up the next morning to come face to face with Kyle's sleeping adorable face.

"Kyle, wake" I said and shook him gently.

He groaned and then opened his eyes. He smiled as he saw me. "Morning"

"Morning, but I think you have to go soon, I'm pretty sure Jonathan is back, and my mom may come up here to wake me soon, I have school."

"Fuck thats right. I forgot you still went to school. And I was hoping we would spend the day together"

"Now your making me feel bad"I said with a pout"How about I ditch?"

"No, education comes first"

"I didn't even finish my English paper last night. Ill do it in study I guess"I said as I sat up.

"Well, I guess ill go home, shower and change. How about I pick you up after school?"

"Umm you cant, Jonathan is I'm pretty sure. He usually does to make sure I'm not with another boy"I said rolling my eyes"How about you just hangout with him today so that way I can see you after school"

"Yeah, sure I guess. God I hate this sneaking around. But if we didn't, I wouldn't have you"

"Awe, you so cute"I said and pecked his cheek"And now I have to get ready for school"I said and jumped out of bed.

"I guess ill go"he said with a sigh.

"Wait, how did you get in here anyway?"

"Your window"He said pointing to it

"You climbed up here?"I asked astonished

"Its actually quiet easy, you do have a tree right there"

"Good thing you find it easy, I have a feeling your going to be coming up and down that way loads of times"

"What I do for love"He said with a chuckle as he started to climb out the window."See ya later Kcee"He said as he had one leg out the window.

"Bye Kyle"I said as he disappeared.

I laughed to myself at what Kyle had said. 'What I do for love'

I cant wait until hes actually for sure in love with me. I cant wait till I'M for sure in love with him. But do I want to fall in love? With Kyle? Maybe.

********Kyle's POV********

I jogged through the Cooks yard looking around to make sure no one was around and around the corner of the street where my car was parked. I got in and just sat there.

I had both my hands on the wheel and stared at it. I immediately got lost in thought.

How could I cheat on an amazing girl like her? This is going to haunt me forever.

Or at least until I tell her.

I'd rather not.

Ill let it haunt me. I'm not fucking this up. Good thing that knock on her door last night saved me from telling her I cheated, and wasn't even drunk, so I couldn't blame it on the alcohol.

Maybe that was a sign from God not to tell her.

Could I hide this? For how long? I should start cherishing my days with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and ill update faster=]

Comment subscribe rate:D