The Beginning of Forever

I'm Quite Fond Of It

I sat up in the bed straight and sweaty. It was only a nightmare. I leaned forward laying my head in my hands.

I heard the door creak open. I looked up quickly and saw Jacob standing in the doorway. I got out of the bed and ran over to him, hugging him tightly.

“Thank, God. You’re okay.” I buried my head in his chest. “I was so worried.

“You knew where I was.”

“I know. But,” I felt the tears sting my eyes. “I had the terrible nightmare.” I sniffled, and held him tighter. His arms wrapped around me.

"Hey, what’s wrong? What happened?” he sounded more worried than I was. The tears ran down my face.

“I-it felt s-so r-real.”

“Hey. It’s okay. I’m right here. What happened?” I shook my head. I didn’t want to talk about it. Not now. “Okay. So you don’t want to talk now. Will you tell me later?” I nodded. Unfortunately, he then pushed me away to shoulder length. “I’m sorry. It’s all my fault.”

“Yes, it is. What’s your fault?” he smiled.

“Your nightmare. I should have been here. I’m so sorry I’m late.”

“What time is it?”

“One.”

“In the morning?” I pushed him away quickly. He looked a little hurt.
“Jacob you can’t do this. You should have called. I sat here worrying about you!” I whispered.

“I know and I’m sorry for making you worry. I was dealing with something.”

“What? Leah? Four hours to deal with that?” He shook his head. “You were in the clearing for four hours and nobody thought ’Rory must be worried. Maybe we should give her a call’?” I walked to the bed, ruffling the covers around.

“We have a new addition.” I stopped, dropped the blanket, and sat on the bed. “She phased in the clearing.”

“She?”

“Mimi. The one we met at the party.”

“How?”

“Same way you and I did. Mostly you though. She moved here with her whole family.” I nodded, thinking to myself, Lucky her. “They moved back. Her father lived here before.” He walked to sit on the bed next to me. “She still hasn’t phased back yet. We’ve been trying but she won’t. She got really mad at Leah for what happened to her sister. She didn’t get sick or anything. It just happened."

“Why are you home now? Why aren’t you still out there trying? She’s probably got something with Trevor later today.”

“Embry came to get me. He snuck out after he saw you were having nightmares. He took over for me.”

“When his mom finds out, he’ll be in so much trouble.”

“That’s Embry.”

“He didn’t have to do that.”

“Yes, he did. Who knew what you would have done if I hadn’t come home when you woke up.” He tucked some hair behind my ear. He left his hand on the side of my face. I closed my eyes.

“I’m just glad that you’re okay.” I turned to kiss the palm of his hand.

“Come here.” I leaned forward into his warm, open arms. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

Are you still mad at me for leaving you at the party?Jacob asked.

God, no. Embry convinced me that you didn’t want me there for some confusing, but loving reason.I replied. He laughed.

That’s good. That’ you’re not mad at me.

I’m quite fond of it, too. I kissed his neck. Why is it that, no matter how hard I try, I can’t stay mad at you? I kissed another spot, earning a deep groan from him. I laughed, and kissed the spot again. He put his hand on my shoulders to push me back.

“Because you love me. Because we’ve imprinted, you can’t stand to even be away from me.”

“You could have stopped at because you love me.” He placed a hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes. I started to lean forward, felling him guide me to his lips. I felt his warm breath on my lips and he stopped. I pushed myself forward, crashing my lips to his. He was the only thing I could think about.

He leaned forward until I was laying on the bed and he was over top of me. We made out for a few minutes, until we were both breathless. He rolled over to be next to me. I scooted as closed to him as possible. I grabbed his hand and laced his finger with mine.

“Are you okay now?” he asked.

“Since you’re here, I am”

“Do you want to tell me about your nightmare?” I shook my head against his chest.

“It doesn’t matter. I just want to sleep.” With his free hand, he combed his fingers through my hair until I fell asleep. Hopefully peacefully this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i didn't update yesterday...i was at a concert...lots of stuff going on this summer but i'll try to keep up with my posts...

Thanksforreadng u guys and i LOVE comments...

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor