The Beginning of Forever

I Hate This

*Mimi’s POV*

If there were anyway I could get rid of this feeling, I would do it. I hated this. I was being watched twenty-four-seven until I had the ability to change back. That’s what Seth said. I didn’t believe him. Then a tall one, whom I’ve never met, confirmed it. So for the past four hours, I’ve been trying to “phase back.”

Thinking human for four hours is harder than you think. Especially when it’s not something you usually think about. Normally you’re just like, okay I’m human, I’m living, now what? You don’t really take it to heart until you aren’t exactly human anymore. Now when I want to be a…the “w” word…I think like a…the “w” word. When I want to be human, I think human. I hated it.

Come on, Amelia. You don’t even seem to be trying.Jacob whined. Yes, Jacob. Rory’s boyfriend. I wonder if she knew what he was. I heard him growl. This didn’t exactly confirm my answer as to what I thought.

I’m trying, Jacob!

Not hard enough.

Jacob! Stop! There was somebody new.

God, Embry what!?

You might wanna get back home. Next, there was the sight of the street in my head. Rory on one side, Jacob on the other. He cross the street and a car hit him. It’s Rory. She’s having nightmares, and she’s fully convinced that they are real.Jacob growled loudly. It turned into a howl. He ran out of my sight.

Embry, watch her. Keep her thinking human. Jacob thought to the one called Embry.

That’s fine, Jake. Just get home to her. As I felt Jacob phase back, a new wolf came out of the shadows. You’re the infamous Mimi, huh?

Don’t call me Mimi. You are not one of my friends.

Alright. But you are her, right? You’re the girl who spilled bleach on Stephanie Mathers?

Yeah, who’s askin’?

Embry Call.

Nice to meet you Embry Call. Now would you be so kind as to jump of a cliff.

I already have. Pretty fun, too. I mean plunged head first into the water hurts a lot. But we heal quickly, so it’s not that big of a deal. I groaned. This day could not get any worse. Oh, I wouldn’t doubt that. You still haven’t met Paul or Jared. Jared is pretty calm, but when you get Paul riled up, you wanna be now where near him.

What makes you think I want your advice?

The fact that you’re stuck like this until you can phase back. I suppose he had me there. God, I hate this. I want to go home. I never even wanted to come here. Neither did my dad for some odd reason. Your dad was a werewolf, too.

Liar!

It’s true. Don’t believe me? Go ask Jacob’s dad. I’m sure he’ll tell you everything he knows about your dad.

You son of a—

Maybe you should calm down you’re not exactly helping you chance at changing back if you’re mad. He was right. Of course, I am.

I’ve got to learn to keep my thoughts to myself.

Yeah, I’ve heard that shielding your mind helps. I don’t know. I really don’t care what of my thoughts the others hear. Well, except Rory.

Rory?

Yeah, she’s a wolf, too. She found out just like you. But since her mom wasn’t a Native American, the vampires effected her quicker than they did you.

Why didn’t she tell me?

She’s not exactly allowed to. And neither are you, for that matter. You aren’t permitted to tell anyone, unless agreed on with Sam first.

I hate this.

At times, we all do. Trust me. And something in his tone, made me. I could believe him. I did believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor