The Beginning of Forever

I Found It

We arrived at a dress shop at about four. I knew it wouldn’t take me that long because I don’t really like shopping. I just want to get in and out.

“I want something green.” I told Jacob.

“You want me to help you?”

“Why not? Just look for green.” He nodded. I went to one side of the store and he went to the other. Instantly, I began searching for anything green. I looked in Jacob’s mind to see what he saw. “That green is too dark.” I told him not looking up at him.

“Really? I think it’d look good.”

“Please don’t talk like that. I’m starting to suspect that you’re gay.”

“I didn’t mean for your figure or anything. I just think it’d look good for you in general.”

“It’s too forest green.”

Wouldn’t that fit us?

It’s too foresty. I smiled. I flipped to another dress. I saw one and almost melted. I gasped. Jacob looked up and looked sort of panicked. He hurried to my side.

“What’s wrong?”

“I found it. I found the perfect dress. We’ve only been here five minutes and I found it.” I pulled it off the rack and held it up to my body.
“And it’s my size.”

“Go try it on.” I smiled.

“I’ll be right back.” I went into a dressing room. I put on the dress. It was to my knee and was flown all around. It was also the most beautiful shade of rich green I have ever seen. It criss crossed in the back, over my shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Are you going to come out and show me? Or are you making me wait for the party?”

“Give me a minute.” I unlocked the door and stepped out. “What do you think?”

“Perfect.” I sighed.

“Of course.” I turned around and got my phone out of my pants pocket. I activated the camera and gave my phone to Jacob. He looked at me weird. “Take a picture.” He nodded and took a picture.

“Why did I just take a picture of you?”

“So I could message it to Cassie. Your opinion is way too biased for me to believe. I need another one.”

“If you wanna unbiased opinion send it to Embry or Paul.”

“I’ll send it to Jared. He won’t make a big deal out of it.” I sent the picture to the two of them.

J, tell me what you think.

What’s it for?

Trevor’s party. You’re going, right?

Yeah. The dress is fine. You look great.

Thanks. See you later.

“See that. Jared didn’t make a big deal out of it. Embry and Paul would have.”

“I don’t think they would have.” Jacob argued. I sighed. First I checked my message from Cassie. She said it was perfect and to get it. I texted her back a thank you. Then I went back to my pictures and sent it to Embry and Paul.

Oh my GOD!!

Holy COW!!

Guys…you aren’t helping me.

“Told you so. You should take my word from now on. You are never going to win.” Jacob shook his head.

“How much is the dress?”

“I don’t know. Where’s the tag?” I spun around trying to find it on the dress.

“Found it.” He pointed to my back.

“Great. What’s it say?” he looked down at me. “It’s just a dress. What does the tag say?” he took a step forward. As he reached for the tag, his hand grazed across my back, sending shivers down my spine.

“It’s just a hand.” I turned my head a little and smiled. “It says 299.”

“Dollars?”

“No, Yen. This dress was made in Japan. Yes, it’s dollars.”

“Great that leaves us with two hundred. What do you want to do while we’re here that costs us two hundred dollars?”

“Go to dinner?”

“We are not dressed to go to a dinner that could possibly cost two hundred dollars.”

“You just got a dress. We could stop somewhere to get me something too. All I need are pants. I’m wearing a dress shirt.”

“Why are you wearing a dress shirt?”

“I don’t know. It’s comfortable.” I shook my head at him and sighed.

“Okay. Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww...the perfect dress. i'm going to see what i can do about pictures. I don't besides the layouts i'm not so keen on looking for pictures of things that aren't mine to make them mine. I love you MIMI!!!!!!!

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor