The Beginning of Forever

Is She ASKING For A Death Wish?

“Ready?” I asked.

“More than I’ll ever be.” Jacob replied. I knocked on the door. I grabbed Jacob’s hand. He pulled it up to his face and kissed my hand. I smiled. The door was swung open.

“Hey, guys.” Trevor said.

“Hey, Trey.” Trevor groaned. I smiled.

“You know I don’t like nicknames.”

“I do. I, however, love nicknames. And I’d prefer one over my real name. We both don’t get what we want.” I pulled my other arm out from behind my back and held it out to Trevor. “This is for you.”

“I said no presents.”

“Yeah, I know. I like bugging you.” He took the present from me and opened the top. Inside was a black wrist sweatband. He turned it over to read what it said.

“’I’m not really emo’?”

“I know. I’m too good. It fits you perfectly. It goes along with your whole emo get-up. Plus, it’s also admitting that you aren’t really emo.”

“That’s definitely hiding my ‘I’m not smart’ cover.”

“Good.”

“Guys, come in.” Trevor moved out of the way to let us in. Jacob and I took a look around. His house was huge. The ceilings were tall. “Everybody’s downstairs. That’s were the party is.”

“Basement party. What’s next seven minutes in heaven?” I said, smiling up at Jacob.

“It’s amazing how much time you two spend together. You aren’t sick of each other or anything. I’m in the same room with my sister for two seconds and I want to gouge my eyes out.”

“It’s not the same thing. One: she’s your sister. Two: everybody feels that way around your sister.” Both of the boys laughed at my comment. “Are any of my brothers here?”

“I thought you only had one brother.” I looked up at Jacob.

“I do. The others though, they treat me so much like a sister. Being protective and all that.” I hoped he would take my somewhat true explanation. He nodded. He led us downstairs. The only light was coming from the different multicolor strobe lights. “You’ve really outdone yourself, Trevor.”

“The only thing I did was the lights. Everything else was Stephanie.”

“Oh, then, I guess…good job on the lights.” Jacob laughed next to me. “Jacob hates her, too.”

“My sister likes you though.”

“That’s why he hates her. Because he’s in love with me. And only me.” We heard the doorbell.

“I should probably get that.”

“We’ll be fine. I’ll find the boys.” He rushed back up the stairs.

“I hate you being best friends with someone who’s related to Stephanie.” Jacob said to me.

“Did I hear my name?” I groaned. I looked over and saw Stephanie. “Oh, Jake. How are you?” her eyes were glued to him. She briefly turned her head and saw me.

“Jacob, why don’t you get us something to drink?” I asked patting his arm.

“I’d love to. I’ll be right back.” He leaned down to kiss me on purpose in front of Stephanie. “I love you.” I kissed him again, as to tell him I loved him, too. He turned to look at Stephanie with a scowl on his face. She smiled sweetly and waved. Though to me that smile didn’t look sweet, but devilish.

If you beat her up Sam will kill you.

I’m not going to touch her. I promise.

“Oh, so you guys are still together? I thought for sure you’d broken up.”

“No, Stephanie. We’re still together. I have no intention of breaking up Jacob.” I said, stressing Jacob because he didn’t like being called Jake. “Love the party.”

“Me, too. Though I’d love it even more if you weren’t here.”

“Too bad Trevor invited me then.” She rolled her eyes.

“He only invited you because you are the new girl.”

“I’ve been here for almost three months. I don’t think I’m classified as the new girl anymore.”

“In my book you are. To me you are nothing but a smart but boyfriend stealer.”

“Boyfriend stealer!?”

Ror, chill out.

“I did not steal Jacob from you! Jacob never wanted to go out with you. And he never will. I never would have stolen any guy from you. He’d be nothing but worthless trash.” A girl with short brown hair walked by and tripped, spilling her drink on Stephanie. She screamed. I laughed. I stood on my tiptoes looking for Jacob. I knew he had to see this. But he was talking to the boys.

“What is your problem?”

“I’m sorry.” The girl said, sarcastically. This gave me the idea that tripping was no accident.

“Look at what you’ve done!” her scream was getting higher and higher.

“It’s just soda. I’m sure it will come right out.” She smiled at me and walked away. Stephanie screamed again and ran out, up the stairs. I stood there laughing alone until Trevor walked over.

“Who was that girl?”

“I have no idea. But that was hilarious.”

“That was dumb. My sister seems to be the most powerful senior at La Push High. She has no idea what Stephanie can do to her.” I shook my head.

“I don’t think she cares. I wouldn’t either. Your sister just thinks she’s powerful because she got all the guys coming after her.”

“Seriously, you have now idea who that girl was?”

“Why do you want to know?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“I—no reason. I was just wondering who’s life my sister will destroy next.”

“Yeah, okay.”

“What’s yeah, okay?” Jacob came up behind me with a Mountain Dew in his hands. I took it from him and drank some.

“We were just talking about the girl who spilled her drink on Stephanie.”

“Someone spilled a drink on Stephanie?” I nodded. “Why didn’t you call me over?” he asked scratching his temple, obviously reminding me about your thought process.

“You were talking to the guys.”

“I would have rather seen her embarrassed.” Jacob said between his teeth.

“What did they say?”

“I’ll tell you about it later.” I nodded. It was about Bella. He nodded, answering my comment.

“Jacob, do you know who that girl is?” Trevor asked, pointing to the corner. Jacob looked. He shook his head.

“No, sorry, man. Who is she?”

“That’s the girl who spilled her drink on my sister.” Jacob looked back at the girl. He turned to me with wide eyes.

“That girl? In the corner? That’s who did it?” I nodded. “Wow.” He looked at her again. I grabbed his arm, pulling him towards me. “Ror, chill.” I didn’t let go, but he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Trevor, if you want to know who she is why don’t you just go ask her?” I suggested.

“No I—I couldn’t.” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Why not? It’s just a girl.”

“I’ve always had problems talking to girls.”

“You had no problems talking to me on my first day.”

“If I remember, you weren’t on my sister’s hit list.”

“In a way, I was. Even if neither of us knew it. I was going out with Jacob and she is after him. I’m in the way of that so she’s trying to get rid of me.” He removed his arm from my shoulder, and put it on my waist.

“She’s got a point, Trevor.”

“Yes, I do. Now, why don’t you want to go talk to her?” he opened his mouth and closed it again, quickly looking at the girl. Then it hit me. I gasped. “You like her don’t you?” he shook his head.

“What? I—no. I just met her.” Trevor stammered.

“Yes, you do. You like her. Oh my gosh. I’ll be right back.” I unwrapped myself from Jacob.

“Where are you going?”

“To talk to your future wife.” I was already passed him and walking towards the girl.

“What? Lorelei, no. What—?” But I was gone. I left him anxious and Jacob laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
You have no idea how awesome I think you guys are for reading my stories. I just wish I would recieve a little of that love. To those to frequent commenters: you guys are more awesome than the rest...jkjk...(even though I'm totally not kidding.)

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor