I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 12: Kimmy's lil fun outburst

Kim’s pov

I walked out the try out room once again. This time wearing this overly pink dress. I looked absolutely horrified and it conveyed on my face. Both women shook there head no thankfully. Shanise and Lilian were shopping with me. We got my basic needs down, my school stuff down, and now we were shopping for a formal wear, for the up coming ball. Me and josh had a fight over it with another unadvised topic in the throw.

“hmm… non of our selections work, ok, we’ll go for one more round’ said Lily.

“This time you join us Kim” said Shanise. I nodded my head and zoomed off. The poor store keeper had a lot of clothes to put back on the rack.

“Let’s meet back here in 20 minutes” both women called out.
“alright” I replied. The store was big enough for me to run. I grabbed anything that caught my site and luckily non of them were pink. I could wear any cripped thing. I had enough guts to do it. One time for a dance I was dared to wear garbage bag, Exactly what I wore. My rules for dress were, not pink, not revealing, lot more moral and well kind of emo or gothic colored. I was into the dark crap ok! For god sakes, I believed in vampires, mythology, and other unnatural thing considered evil or creatures of the dark. As time passed, I was the last to reach there, and I seemed to have a whole heap more then the ladies.

“Wow, we should have let her do it in the first place” said Lilian.

“ya, now try them on!” said Shanise. There was a huge mountain at the back of the room. After hours and hours of trying clothes on, we found the outfit for me! I was over whelmed with happiness.

I loved the outfit. I didn’t let the ladies see it, I just told them I found the one! Which they described that I said it like I found my soul mate. I laughed agreeing saying it did feel like that. They looked at me in wonder. We did more shopping, which didn’t smother my happy mood. Any usual time I would have gone shopping and would get home all depressed. We had taken pizza out. Apparently none of them had taken out pizza before and I found that hilarious. They had decided on impulse that they will today. As I got home, my new home for the time being, I saw Josh in front. I jumped out the car, the dress in bag hooked on one arm and bounded up the gravel road, and jumping onto his back.

“JOSH!!” I said. He looked stunned before giving a large smile.

“someone is extra happy, for having gone shopping for more then 3 hours.” he said. I dropped off him, don’t be such a hudgy budgy cranky bear.” I told him mischief in my eyes.

“You did not just call me fat” he said in mock outrage. I smiled bowed and run into the house at full human speed possible for me. Josh chased behind me. It seemed like everybody had assembled in the living room, the two family that is. I decided to see how everyone would react to me jumping in there, so I ran in that direction. Josh to busy to notice, he too was enjoying himself. As I focused my gaze on the door, I noticed a servant had bent down to clean. I smiled while leap frogging over him.

“sorry” I said and ran right into the room, jumping over the table and hide behind Charls chair, before I did so I saw his expression which was utter surprise. OOH how I loved that.

“Where is she?” I head an exhilarated josh ask the families. “I know she’s in here” I peeked out. His back was towards me. I took this chance and leaped up on to his back. He let out a yelp.

“Hiya Hudge Budge” I said before letting him go. He flipped around.

“your so going down!” he told me.

“In your dreams sucker” I said. With that he leaped at me. I side stepped moving away from him, to an exit, which I was about to take, when servant with a try came in. Not wanting to hurt me he threw his tray away. As reflex, I want after it, perfectly keep the contains of the tray on the tray, while once again side stepping Josh. I put the tray down on the small coffee table. And got in my predator stance as josh says it.

“ gotta try better then that joshy boy” I said. Looking at him. My face exposed so much happiness. I think it was surprising many people here today. Josh was going to leap again, when I did a bow and prepared to leave.

“Maybe another time dear friend, for now take-out pizza a waits my unfinished taste buds” I said with a happy grin. He smiled as well.

“Go, don’t waste time on this poor fella here”. I knew my grin deepened.

“Happy to oblige” I said leaving. I ran up the stairs to my room, put the outfit away, took a bath, changed clothes, and bounded down the stairs, grinning with the happiness from before. For once I felt a little too much of vibrancy.

Josh’s pov.

She made her exit. I hadn’t seen her this happy in long time. She never was close to this happy, and for once I thought it might good the she is staying here, even though we are mortal danger to her. To see her smile, laugh, and be happy like that, anything was worth it. Looking around I saw were she lead me and chuckled for not realizing soon.

“Josh?” said both my uncles. I had stayed crouched about to pounce. I got out of the stance and grinned at them.

“My uncles, what can I do for you?” I asked. Everyone laughed together.

“Now that was unexpected” said Trixy. I quit my laugh when I saw Charls face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. All attention was on us.

“How did she move like that?”
♠ ♠ ♠
well well.............i'm going to be so nice, so be nice to me too?