I Arranged My Own Marriage

Chapter 14: Pervy ol' AIDEN

Kim’s Pov

“Kim” I heard something call in my mind, it spoke so clearly I truly thought it was near me, but no it was my mind. This voice I knew. The owner of the voice left me a scar I couldn’t remove.

“Did you miss me? I have come for you. Come to me. I’m waiting, outside the gates. Come” He said the ending lightly. I knew I wouldn’t go, so when my body sat up and walked, I knew he got me. He had me in his magic. I watched from inside my body as I panicked. I was walking to him. I got to the stairs walking down. I could hear the conversation in the room near by. I wanted scream to them but I couldn’t. I opened the door slowly and walked out into the cool night. From here, I saw. He hadn’t changed. His brown hair was combed out into spikes in the front and left naturally other wise. His red eye which are actually maroon, were enchanting. This time I knew better then believe them. Anger filled me.

Without another thought, I launched into a run, up to the gates. The gates didn’t open. I clawed at him from the other side, not getting him. He grinned.

“Tsk Tsk tsk, you shouldn’t behave like that Kimmy” he said amused.

“Shut up” I hissed, anger boiling through me. His grin only stretched out.

“Kimmy” he said in mock surprise. “Didn’t Joshy teach you any manners??” he asked me. I clutched onto the bar in the gate.

“Bastards like you deserve any manners from others!” I exclaimed at him snarling a bit.

“Aww, I’m not that bad Hun” he said, seeming hurt.

“don’t call me Hun!” I told him.

“But you used to like it, Everytime I called you, you would come to me” he said looking at me. My head hurt.

“SHUT UP” I exclaimed at him.

“Ah Hun, is this all you can tell me after not seeing me for years?” he asked me happily. I clutched harder on to the bar of the gate.

“What part of shut up don’t you get?” I asked him. My temper rising.

“You shouldn’t say that especially with what I can do to you” he replied smiling, seductively. I let go of the bar, remembering the past. I turned away as he lashed away from me. He got me clearly in the back and upper arm. I could feel the blood slowly go down. I turned looking at him.

“What do you want with me?” I asked. Looking at his eyes square.

“You already know” He told me. I watched him as he looked down at me, I saw him flex again getting ready to go over the gate, I knew I couldn’t stay there anymore so I flipped and ran. I ran as fast as possible. I heard his laughter echo. As I went into the house, I knew none of them heard me go out. I slumped back and fell to the floor. I sat there. ‘What do I do now?’ Tears flowed down my cheeks. I wanted to go home, I didn’t want to here. I didn’t care how bad home was.

“My lady?” it was him, that servant from earlier, who helped get a book and found me this morning. I blinked away my tears as I looked at him. I felt liquid down on the floor. I looked at my fingers to see blood, it was slowly trickling down my arm.

“My Lady!!” he exclaimed. He came over scooping me up and quickly walked. Walked into the room I heard noise form when I was leaving the house. He didn’t even bother to knock. He just entered.

“SO let’s-” I heard Brandon’s voice break in mid sentence. I heard gasps, but I didn’t bother to look, my eyes were closed. I heard two people get up.

“What happened to her?!?!” exclaimed a demanding Joshua.

“I don’t know I found her like that” I heard the servant say. He walked forward.

“She’s bleeding a lot!” I heard Dorelle. “and our parents aren’t even here!” I felt him lean down to place me down somewhere. The servant had laid me on a sofa that fit two. As he let go, I clutched his right sleeve, opening my eyes. He looked down meeting my gaze.

“My lady?” He asked curiously, calm, collected, and guarded.

“Your name please” I asked politely. A smile curved out on to his face as he said.

“My name is Jaqcaur Devor” he told me. I nodded. ‘I need to make a nickname for him’ with that I let go off him. I tried to sit up. I felt a hand stop me. I looked at Jaqcaur.

“Your bleeding badly” he told me as an explanation. I smiled at him.

“I’ve been through worser, this nothing compared to the once I have” I told him solemnly. I saw and heard Dorelle and Josh agree with me. With that he let go. I sat up to see everyone but the adults and the twins there. They all stared back.

“I’ll be right back” said Dorelle as she walked out the room.

“What happened?” questioned Josh. I shook my head. I couldn’t let Josh know that I knew a secret I shouldn’t. So I shook my head. He knew it was point less to force it out of me, cause force doesn’t work on me. He sighed. Dorelle came back and handed me the First Aid kit, I took it.

“Doesn’t she need help with it?” asked Damien. “no” came his reply from both Dorelle and Joshua, who were watching me right now. I easily took care of my arm, I looked at Dorelle, she quickly cleaned my back. I did my own bandage wrapping. I stood up. Jeffrey stood with me. I looked at him and smiled.

“I won’t fall don’t worry” I told hi soothingly.

“Aren’t you in pain” I heard Cassy say. I looked at her and shook my head no.

“So are you going to tell us what happened?” asked a board Brandon. I shook my head and walked to the door.

“hi, kimmy” I heard him again. Just las if he was near, but he was speaking in my mind. I froze. “ I wanna show you something” He told me. Then I saw a girl, around my age. She was in a corner, fear written all over her, she was shaking. My eyes widen in horror. I saw it in my mind as he terrorized the girl and he was moving in on her. I clutched my head and screamed.

“STOP! ENOGUH! NO MORE! LEAVE HER BE!” I felt two set of arms go around me. I knew it was Dorelle and Joshua.

“Who is it? Answer me Kim, who injured you! Answer now” he commented.

“HIM ! IT WAS HIM! HE’S BACK. AIDEN’S BACK!!!!”I yelled in response. The girl was tortured raped and then he killed her with merciless.

“I’ll do this till you come to me, and you know where” he told me. Everything stopped in my mind, my body locked down. I fell down.

“What does he want?” asked Dorelle, softly. I looked at her.

“The same as before.. He wants what he wanted back then.. When I met him.. He wants me” I told her.

“What is he doing?.. No .. what did he show you in my mind” asked Joshua.

“He .. Girl.. My age.. I .. “ I couldn’t say more. He hugged me tightly.

“Kim he won’t get you, l will protect you” I wanted to take comfort I that.

“But he got around you last time” I said in a small voice. I looked up at him letting him know I remembered everything, even his attempt.

“ It won’t happen this time” he told me. His face emotionless.

“please be right” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
hee hee hee heee