I Arranged My Own Marriage

chapter 20 Aiden meets kim the start

"Ok Class meet, Aiden Orvieous Greylin " said the stocky teacher to the class. Beside the teacher stood a boy, looking at Kim, as if she's the only one in the world right now, and Kim stole glances at him nervously. The boy was dressed like a skater boy but with darker colors that add some allure to his charisma. His black hair parted at an angle, his green eyes bore into hers. 'Dorelle, I think you should see this guy, something about him isn't right'. Dorelle's head went up, as she awoke from sleep at the back of the class. Aiden finally waved smiling at everyone. "Anyone would like to help Aiden, show him around allow him to settle in to our school routines" asked ms. Killburt. Kim's hand went up, and she slightly backed down as she realized she did. "Well it's good to finally volunteer for something Kim, Aiden please meet your guide Kimberly, I think you two will get acquainted quite easily" the teacher said while snaring a smile. Aiden went to sit beside the desk that was empty beside Kim. I watched him expressionlessly, he seemed familiar but I couldn't figure out just about where I had seen him. "Everyone to the board, get your math books out" said our teacher as class settled in. I watched them from the corner of my eyes, Kim blushed as she focused on the board to something he said. 'Dorelle, are you thinking what I am?' I saw her telepathically grimace. 'I'll report keep her close to you' 'you know I will'. A chair collapsed as someone moaned in the back, looking behind I saw Dorelle on the ground clutching her stomach. "Dorelle, Sweet heart" said the teacher rushing to her. "We need to get you to the doctor's office". She quickly got up and ran to the phone that hung below the P.A speaker. Picked it up and dialed for the office. "Hi, one of my students needs help to get to the doctor's office" she said and then hung up. 'you do know who I am don't you?' I snapped my head at him, he smiled at me as he leaned toward Kim.

Once again My memories zoomed, going past fights, football games, having Kim over, and blanking moments of her crying. And I slowed down to rest on a night five months later, it was chilly and the moon was out. I was waiting for Kim, she apparently had something important to tell me. An arm went around my waist, a head settled on my shoulder. I allowed my arm to go around her, of course Dorelle was waiting with me. "Oy, guys!" I heard Kim shout from behind. 'Oh no' I heard Dorelle say. I smelt him, I clenched my teeth shut so I wouldn't growl and breathed in some air. We both turned around, she raced to us. "Where have you been? I didn't see you after practice to drop you off!" I slightly growled at her. "And you didn't show u p for study time, you weren't at home, and you wouldn't answer your call!" 'and we couldn't catch your scent' silently Dorelle added that to her list. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys, but I was fine, totally, save, so please mommy and daddy calm down, and first off shouldn't you two be more worried about spending time together after all you two are dating. 'If only she knew how much time we spends…' I thought, Dorelle looked down to stop herself from laughing. "Alright any who, what's this important news you got for us?" I asked getting impatient. "Well I want you to meet someone you already have except in a new light" she said, looking back, Aiden walked over, and took a hold of her hands in his, and held her. "Hi I'm Aiden, Kim's boyfriend, of four months" he said smiling. I was about to explode. I looked at Kim accusatorily. "I wouldn't let her tell, as of today we are going public" he continued. "Well that's some big news, well… how about the girls chill for a minute and the boys to" Dorelle said taking Kim's hand and walking off to talk about girl stuff. "You better not hurt her" I told him angrily. "I would never dare, she's my queen" he said, I didn't like the way he emphasized that.

Weeks gone by, and Aiden had no problem showing the world that Kim was his, constantly being around her, kissing her, and a lot of times making out with her when she didn't want to. In fact sneaking up to her room window, taking her out in the middle of the nights, and pulling her away from us. He still bugged me, I mean he just didn't seem human, he seemed like, one of us, more so like me. That one thought I figured I reached into his brain, but it was to easy and I was confused. Dorelle and I were sitting at Charles table with Mr. Orvieous by our side. Charles entered the room and sat down at his seat. "Before you do reports there something we need to discuss, very urgent matter we must do it before I forget" he said. We all sat up paying attention. "Aiden Orvieous Greylin has escaped his cage, and we believe he's gonna go after Kim" he said. That's when everything clicked in mine, and Dorelle's mind. "How long ago?" Dorelle managed the question. "we just noticed but he's been gone for probably more then five months I would say" he said looking angry. "Sir, do you remember the new student that came to our class?" I asked, he nodded. "Well… you see" with that I let them see who this new student was and who he was to Kim now. I knew now that the Aiden as Kim's boyfriend was the same one who escaped prison. The MY when he said that last time still echoed in my mind and ears. "Well it's time we planned"