Amor Prohibido.

-013-

36 Hours earlier.

I woke up to see Joe cuddling on to Old Blue with his dear life.

Biting my lip I tried not to giggle. 'He's too cute for his own good.' I thought.

Laying down in bed I decided that it would be best if I took a shower. "What day is it?" I asked myself, checking my iPhone.

July 20.

Cursing under my breath I quickly stripped myself of my clothes and turned on the hot water. It was two days before Selena's birthday, I haven't had time to get her anything yet. I was hoping that I could today with Joey.

---

"You ready?" Joe asked me as he and I parked in front of our jet. "Yeah! I get to spend the weekend with my best friend for her birthday, Of coarse I am baby! She's going to be totally stoked! I haven't seen her in so long and I'm giving her the perfect gift ever," I giggled. "Cocky, I know but I know for a fact she'll love it! This weekend is going to be great baby, thank you so much for coming!" I pecked his cheek.

He laughed. "Your welcome but calm down babyboy, you'll pass out of excitement!" I laughed with him. "I know I know I know, but I'm just so excited!" I squealed. "Yeah, that's how you know your gay." He said.

I gasped hitting him playfully on the chest. "Your mean!" He stuck his tongue out I returned it. "Just watch Nicholas, I'll get you tonight. In more then one way." He smirked. Rolling my eyes I got out the car. "In your dreams, Joseph."

"You know it." Both of roared with laughter as we boarded the plane. "You going to finish it on the plan?" He asked as we got to our seats.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just need to do one last page and I'm done."

"We're landing Nick." Joe said as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. Nodding I grabbed my bags and the present. "Let's go."

I was jumping around the whole car ride, I couldn't contain myself I knew that she would like the surprise! Checking my watch it read 7:43 a.m, Perfect! She would wake up in an hour just in time for me to get to her house.

"Yes we arrived safely, thank you Mrs. Gomez!... Yes, I know where her room is... Okay, so it's unlocked?... Thank you again,Bye!" I hung up the phone and ran my thumb over Joe's hand. He smiled at me as he drove down the street.

We stopped at a light. "So what she say?" He asked me. "She just asked if the flight was good and that the door is unlocked for us, she's leaving to get decorations for her party tomorrow."

It was July 21, tomorrow is Selena's birthday so Joe and I are spending the day with her today and tomorrow then the 23rd we will go back on tour.

I smiled as we got out of the car. "Come on!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to her room. Faint moans were heard through the door.

Joe gave me a look like 'What's going on in there?'

Slowly I put my hand on the door knob, revealing Selena tossing and turning in her bed as I opened the door. "Mmm." She moaned, turning over.

We both giggled. "Maybe we should ju-"

"Uh, Harder Nick! FUCK ME HARDER!" She moaned. Joe's grip tightened his knuckles white I bit my lip. "Joe.. It hurts.." He let go and popped his knuckled.

I gulped. She told me she was over me, That I was like her brother and here she is moaning for me to um, Fuck, I can't even think about that. Everything was okay she told me that it was this weekend was suppose to be perfect she always did something for me and I wanted to repay her..

Joe looked like he was going to murder her, I've never seen him this mad. I thought, chewing on my bottom lip.

She should of told me, we didn't keep any secrets from each other.. I guess she kept some. I wasn't so bothered with the whole having dreams about me and her but it bothered me that she lied..

My thoughts were interrupted by Selena screaming out my name, sitting up sweating and panting.

The color of her face drained less then a second after she noticed that Joe and I had heard her.

"Um, can you explain why you were just moaning for me to, uh, 'fuck you harder'?" I asked.

I have been in a lot of awkward situations before but this topped all of them. She didn't say anything she just stared at Joe and I scared out of her mind. I could tell, her face said it all.

Her secret was out, there was no turning back..

Sitting on the edge of her bed I said. "Hun, we need to talk." She kept shaking her head, unable to speak. I looked at Joe he was about to rip her head off. Please god, don't let him do anything to her..

"Please?" Backing up to the farthest part of her bed she just stared at me. Tears streaming down her face silently.

I got closer to her. "Selena, Please..?"

"Go away." She chocked out. "No, come on I'm not mad I just want to talk about it."

"That makes one of us." Joe growled. She pulled her knees to her chest, like it was a shield.

I sent him a look. "Joe, can you give us a minute." He looked shocked. "Please?" I pleaded. His face softened, "Fine, I'll be in the car."

The door slammed, sighing I looked at her. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I fiddled with my fingers. "I mean, I would of understood but I can't believe you didn't tell me. It's been a year and a half since we broke up and I mean I thought you were over me. You told me you were. You said that you were okay, that you and I were fine.."

She stayed silent.

"I mean your like my sister Lena.." I said not knowing what to say.

I guess it struck a nerve because her head shot up and looked at me. "What did you say?" Her voice was filled with venom and sorrow.

"I said your like my sister."

Selena glared at me. "Oh okay because I'm like your sister you can't love me but YOUR A FUCKING OKAY WITH FUCKING YOUR GOD DAMN BROTHER WHO IS YOUR ACTUAL BLOOD! I DON'T GET IT NICHOLAS I REALLY DONT AND OF COARSE I'M NOT GOING TO SIT THERE AND TELL YOU I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU NICK I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE GAY AND THAT YOU NEVER LOVED ME LIKE THAT I WAS DEPRESSED FOR FUCKING MONTHS! I HAVE TIRED TO GET OVER YOU FOR SUCH A LONG TIME AND NOTHING HAS WORKED! I ACCEPTED YOU NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND FOR CHRIST SAKE! BUT NO YOU CAN'T LOVE ME CAUSE I'M LIKE A SISTER TO YOU!? THAT'S JUST A TAD HYPOCRITICAL DON'T YOU THINK?" She screamed.

I ran my hands through my hair. "I'M GAY SELENA AS IN I DON'T LIKE GIRLS! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY THAT'S WHY I STOPPED MID SENTENCE I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT YOUR MY BEST FRIEND YOUR LIKE MY SISTER AS IN YOU CAN ALWAYS COME AND TELL ME ANYTHING NOT THAT IT'S THE REASON WHY I CAN'T BE WITH YOU THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! IF I LIKED GIRLS YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON WHO I WOULD CALL! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT! SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT HYPOCRITE BULLSHIT SELENA! I'M NOT BUYING IT! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SICK FUCK I AM!? I'M GOING TO HELL SELENA I'M GOING TO FUCKING HELL! I TOLD YOU MY BIGGEST SECRET EVER NO ACTUALLY TWO! YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, EVERYTHING!" I stood up and stared at her.

"IF PEOPLE FIND OUT ABOUT HOW I FEEL MY WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE IS RUINED I WOULD GO TO JAIL SO WOULD JOE FOR STATUTORY RAPE I WOULD LOSE EVERYTHING MY FAMILY, CAREER, YOU! EVERYTHING AND EVERY FUCKING ONE! SO MUCH WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND IF YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? I WOULD COMFORT YOU THAT'S IT EVERYTHING WOULD GO BACK TO FUCKING NORMAL AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS. YOU HAD NO REASON NOT TO TELL ME! YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME EVERYTHING!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs, tears pouring out.

The room fell silent.

Tears were coming out of both of our eyes now, she was trembling. I was so scared of losing her, I love her to death. She's my best friend I can't lose her..

"Why are you here?" She asked, voice cracking. "I came because of your birthday. I paused the tour to come visit you I got the whole weekend off I got you a gift and everything." My voice barely above a whisper.

"But I guess it doesn't matter anyways, You completely lied. You sat there and lied to my face." I shook my head. "You know what hurts the worst? Is that YOU were always the one telling me that I should be truthful no matter what, you lectured me god knows how many times about how bad lying is.. I don't even care if you love me, your still my best friend. It doesn't phase me, but the fact that you lied is what does."

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship!" She cried.

I gave her an icy glare. "Too late."

I stormed towards the door. "Happy fucking birthday Selena." I threw the bag on the bed before slamming the door and running out to the car.

"Can you take us back to the airport Joe?" He nodded. "You okay?" I shook my head.

Taking out my ipod I blasted 'Liar Liar (Burn In Hell) By The Used.

Joe pulled out of her driveway.

'Liar liar pants on fire
And the pills go down and get you higher
Baby bottles burning, motherfucker
And the mother hates him like the daughter
Only god and maker gripping tighter
Saying you will burn in hell they say,
you will burn in hell..'


"You want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head, staring out the window.

'Liar liar pants on fire
Liar liar stop yourself from catching
Fire fire god and maker
Liar liar pants on fire

Liar liar house on fire
And the glass tastes nasty chewing fat about
Your dummy hurts you, you motherfucker
Mother never loved you
Father touched you with the hand of god
Hes gripping tighter..'


I watched all the cars trying to clear my mind. She's always told me that I could tell her anything, Did those rules not apply to her?

'Saying you will burn in hell, they say
You will burn in hell

Liar liar pants on fire
Liar liar stop yourself from catching
Fire fire god and maker
Liar liar you fucking liar

You will burn in hell they say
You will burn in hell fucking liar

Liar liar pants on fire
Liar liar stop yourself from catching
Fire fire god and maker
Liar liar you fucking liar..'


Slumping in my seat more I pulled out my iphone. When she wants to talk to me she can text or call, I'm not going to tell her that it's my fault. I know that I'm over reacting but still, she promised me.. We've never broken a promise ever. I trusted her, I could always trust her.

'Liar liar pants on fire
Liar liar stop yourself from catching
Fire fire god and maker
Liar liar you fucking liar
You fucking liar
Liar liar you fucking liar
Liar liar you fucking liar
Liar liar you fucking liar..'


My phone vibrated:

'Thank you for the scrapbook, all of our pictures are in it.. I love it..'
I let out a sigh, closing my eyes as I whispered softly along with the song:

Liar liar pants on fire, Hanging from a telephone wire..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Love,

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while..

This chapter sucks ass, it's craptastic! :]

Title goes to the song Liar Liar Burn in Hell by the used.

Amazing song!

Funny cause I haven't listened to that song in like forever.. I was actually listening to 'Do You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison' By My Chemical Romance..

Listen to that song too! haha

COMMENT, RATE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

BYE FUCKERS!

So Long Gorgeous...

XXX