Love is Worse Than Torture! I Just Had An Arranged Marriage?! What the Hell Mom!

Chapter 1

It all began here. I was swimming in my pool with my boyfriend, Brandon. I am rich and my parents had left the house. They really trust us. Anyways, I was kissing him until I felt his hands pulling at the strings of my bikini. I immediately pulled back and looked at Brandon confused. What is he doing? "What are you doing?" I asked out loud this time.

"I love you,Allison," he replied.

"Awe, I love you too," I said.

"No you don't."

"What do you mean?" I asked hurt.

"Every time I'm with you I want you. It hurts you don't feel the same way..."

"Huh?" I was really confused.

He began kissing me again and pulled at the strings. I immediately pulled back and ran for it. What is he doing? Is he trying to rape me?! Brandon caught up to me and pulled me over his shoulder. He took me up to my bedroom and locked the door. I stood there frozen as he pushed me onto the bed and took off my bikini.

"I'm sorry, but its because I love you," he whispered.

Kissing me he removed swim trunks as well and moved his mouth down to my neck. Sucking on my spot he kissed my chest and down to the flat of my stomach. He then entered me and pain shot through my body. I screamed and cried.

Brandon apparently didn't notice because his eyes were closed and he was moaning.

When he was finished I shivered and crumpled into a ball. I could still feel his hands in places that I never wanted them to be. He left the room only to come back with a knife. "I love you," he murmured.

I highly doubt he loves me. He carved his name into my stomach and I held back a scream. Kissing me one more time he left and I shriveled back into a ball crying.

So here I am....Allison Right. 16 and raped by my boyfriend. Tears stained my cheeks and my eyes were puffy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that was the first chapter about how she was raped. I really didn't want to go into that far of details. : P. Anyways I don't think anything else is like this so.... yeah. Anyways message, comment, subscribe and banners please. Keep on reading!

© Copyrighted