Love is Worse Than Torture! I Just Had An Arranged Marriage?! What the Hell Mom!

Chapter 2

I am now 17 and a year has passed since the incident. I tried to talk to him a week later, but my mother (Being the loving mother she is) thought he had broken up with me and didn't let me near him. Ever since then, my mother has tried to find me a good boy. Now she was telling me to get in a dress so we could meet another boy. Which isn't working too well since I am now a punk.

"Honey! Hurry and get dressed! We're going to the Smith's house!" she hollered.

I grabbed a red dress and came down stairs in it and red heels. Here we go again... I followed her out to a limousine that was waiting outside. When we arrived where ever I found myself looking at a house that was larger than my house. And trust me, that is saying something. A woman was waiting for us at the door with her husband and welcomed us. I sighed as the woman said, "I am Mrs. Smith, we have a son that you will simply love."I gagged. The woman yelled, "ALEXANDER GET DOWN HERE NOW!"I said, "Wow, I have to deal with him." Then the hottest guy I have ever seen came down the stairs. He had emo slicked hair! He is definitely my type. Did I die and go to heaven or what?
ighed, "Ugh, I cannot believe this. She is a prep."

Oh no, he did not just call me a prep!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so message, comment, subscribe and banners people. Hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't. Keep on reading!

© Copyrighted