My Life Is Exactly Like Cinderella's, Does That Mean I Am Vamperella?

Chapter 2

Image

Image

My body throbbed in places that Eric and hisposse 'friends' had hit me. I had not thank Celia for last night, but I think she got the idea by looking in my eyes. I didn't cry, instead I lied there with pains in my stomach and legs. Downstairs I heard Felice complaining about not having much clothes. Oh please! Her closet is already probably larger than the Queen of England's!

I grabbed my Diary and began writing in it:


October 15, 2009
Dear Diary,

Today was the same always...Although we had a new student who turned out to be Prince Seth. He is totallyhot annoying! I had clearlyyelled stated that I didn't want to be near him. He ended up sitting next to me by will. Seriously, I think that sometimes I am completely invisible to everyone...Does anyone care about how I feel? Plus, to add on to my horrible day I just realized that the Halloween Masquerade is in about 2 weeks and I don't have a date, dress or even mask! But....my step-mother probably won't even let me go shopping. My life is so pathetic.

Annika


I sighed. I am such a pathetic human being. I thought about my mother. She had always told me when I was young that I had to believe and anything could come true...Now I know that, that isn't true. Why did you have to leave Mom?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't. I'll try to update soon. Message, comment, subscribe and BANNERS! Keep on reading!

© Copyrighted