The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont Chapter 3

That night at 11:00 I was at the church I’d been attending ever since I started college there and I was married to my best guy friend by my pastor… Marshall kissed me and then carried me out of the church to his car. I didn’t speak all the way to the hotel he booked for our honeymoon. I said nothing as he carried me up the stairs and consummated our marriage… Then I fell into an uneasy sleep in his arms. My alarm went off the next morning waking me up. And I quickly got up took a shower and got dressed. Then I walked out the door and back to campus. I got to class a little early. And saw a few of my friends who were in that class too. They asked me about my weekend and I said nothing just shrugged. They saw my ring and asked about it I just said “I don’t want to talk about it right now.” They looked at one another then shrugged.

After class I went to breakfast and Marshall was waiting at the top of the stairs. He looked angry so I turned to go down stairs instead but he followed me. “Ansilie!” he shouted. “You didn’t wake me up this morning! You didn’t make breakfast, you didn’t say goodbye or anything!”

“I’m… Sorry…” I said softly. “I didn’t know I was supposed to…” I said trying to walk past him. But he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

“ANSILIE!! You’re my wife! MY needs are now your first priority… You must make sure I’m happy and healthy before you run off in the morning!” I winced as his grip became painful.

“Okay, Marshall! I said I was sorry. Let go! You’re hurting me!” I growled at him. He still didn’t let go he just squeezed harder.

“This?! This doesn’t hurt!” He snarled. “I can show you pain… But this isn’t it!” He continued to grip my shoulders harder. “Does that hurt?” I was sobbing now.

“Marshall! Stop it! Ow!!” I sobbed. Finally two of my friends came up the stairs. It was Randi and Candice. Marshall saw them and quickly let go. And I fell down.

“Ansilie!” He shouted, “You’re so clumsy! Here let me help you up!” He then held out his hand to me, but I stood on my own and backed away from him. “Ansilie what are you doing?” He asked glaring at me. “Come on love.” He said.

“No! Don’t touch me! Marshall! Stay away!” I shouted at him. “Marshall Freedmont, I hate you! You are not the man I thought you were! Stay away from me!!” I shouted over my shoulder as I ran down the stairs away from him. He ran to follow me but Randi and Candice blocked his path.

“What did you do to her?!” Randi growled at him. “Did you hurt her? Do you even really love her? Or was that a lie too? You better tell us what you’ve done to her!” She backed him against a wall.

“Now, Randi, calm down… Maybe she’s overreacting. This IS Ansilie we’re talking about here!” Candice said softly. Then she turned to Marshall. “What happened Marshall?” She said sweetly.

“Uhh… She… We had a fight. And I… Oh man I’m an idiot. I’m not the man she thought she was marrying! Urgh! How could I say and do those things to her! Oh… Randi you should shoot me!” He said realizing what he’d just done. “If any guy had ever done what I just did to her I’d kill him myself! The things I said and did were inexcusable!” he said softly. Smacking himself on the forehead. “I’m such an idiot!”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!” Randi yelled at him. “Tell me NOW!!!” She growled at him.

“Well first I took her innocence like a wild animal then I didn’t give her time to have a real wedding then, I yelled at her for how our first day of wedded bliss didn’t go right then I intentionally hurt her! How can I blame her for running off? What’ll I do if she never speaks to me again?! Can I live without her?” He sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will Ansilie do now? Will Marshall follow her?