The Kidnapping Of Marshall Freedmont

The Kidnapping of Marshall Freedmont Chapter 2

“Aren’t you going to get that?” Marshall asked. I trembled fiercely. “Ansilie, I’ve been trying to call you all day. You didn’t come to church or any meals. Ansilie… I’m sorry… Please come out!” he begged me. Still I didn’t move. He looked under the covers but since I was curled into a ball all he saw was my butt… My bare butt. At first he paused then he quickly covered me back up and slowly found my head. Then he uncovered my face and said “Ansilie, won’t you speak to me?” I shook my head no. “Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? I didn’t mean too…”

“Get out.” I said simply. Still I didn’t move. He walked out slowly. Then he called several of my friends and told them what I was doing… Before long they flooded my door.

The first one there was my friend who lived on second floor of my building. Her nave was Randi; Candice followed her within seconds. “Ansilie,” Randi said softly. “Are you okay? What happened?” She asked looking for my face, which I had again covered with the blankets. She slowly found me and uncovered me. Soon after that more of my friends rushed in Chancy, Crystal, Kristine, Melanie, and Joyce. “What’s wrong?” they all asked at once. But still I said nothing and just cried. They all gathered around and then called Marshall in. “Why is she so upset? What happened to her? What did you do to her!? Did someone else do something to her? Tell us now!” They shouted at him.

“Well…” He paused. Then he told them everything. Then they looked at me and asked if that’s what really happened. I nodded and next thing I knew they had him by the neck threaten to kill him.

“STOP!!!” I shouted, “It was my fault! I never should’ve tried to save him that way. I should’ve just called the police… Or something.” I said softly. “I… I just didn’t think it would go that far…” I sobbed.

“It shouldn’t have gone that far!” Randi shouted. “He should’ve known better! He should’ve stopped, he even said they were trying to pull him off you but he wouldn’t stop! It wasn’t your fault! It was him!!” She growled. “I think we should kill him or give him back to the “Gay Bandits”!”

“You should” Marshall said, “I should’ve stopped and I knew it but I just couldn’t stop. You see I’ve liked her for a long time and I saw her in that mini skirt and tiny tank top and I just couldn’t help my self…” He said hanging his head. “And for me to treat her that way after she came to save me… Please kill me so I don’t have to do it myself… Or turn me back over to the Gay Bandits… Because I’ve come to realize life without Ansilie isn’t a life at all.”

“Will you all please leave for a minute?!” I said softly realizing I wasn’t dressed. “Please wait outside my door… And don’t hurt him! Close the door please.” They all left except Randi.

“Can I stay?” She asked softly. I nodded and they closed the door and Randi helped me get dressed, then she opened the door and told them they could come in.

Chancy and Crystal dragged in Marshall. Followed by the others. “I’m sorry Ansilie” Marshall said softly… “And I’m sure you don’t feel the same about me as you did about a year ago… But will you…” He got down on one knee and held out a small jewelry box with a tiny golden ring with a little bitty diamond “Will you marry me?” He asked softly.

“Marshall are you kidding?! When did you buy this?” I asked confused. The girls laughed they’d known how he felt about me for years. They’d known he’d bought the ring for me ages ago but he’d been to scared to ask me out. And so the ring had sat in its box for over two years.

“I’m not kidding, Ansilie, I’ve been in love with you for years… I was just too afraid to ask you out… I bought the ring like two years ago but I was too afraid to ask you out so I obviously wasn’t going to ask you to marry me… But after tonight… It seems like it’s time. Especially after what I did to you… Can you ever forgive me? Can you accept me?” He asked softly.

“Of course I can… But I’m not sure we should marry right now… Don’t you think we should wait until we’ve been on a few dates?” I asked.

“NO!” He exclaimed. “I think dating at this point could be a VERY bad thing for us…” He said quickly.

I looked down and said softly “ Ummm… Okay… When… Should we… Umm.. Should we start planning or just find a justice of the peace?” I asked softly.

He paused for a moment then asked Crystal for the college pastor’s phone number. Then he went out in the hall to call him. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I realized I would probably be married before the day was out… I would never get a real first date… I would never get to date, to go to the movies, make-out in the car. This was it. I’d be spending my whole life with Marshall. At least I liked him. I got online and changed my relationship status to married and wrote out an explanation to my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read on to see how Marshall and Ansilie Freedmont get along.