I'm a Changed Man

Chapter 2.

“NO!” The three of them shouted.

“What?” Butcher asked.

“Why did you pour that away?” Sisky asked.

“Seriously, Bill, it was just some hot chocolate.” Butcher walked past them. “I’m going to play rock band with Mike. Coming?”

“Nah.” Michael said. “We’re good.” Butcher just shrugged and walked into the back lounge. The remaining three men just stared at the now empty mug.

“Ok, it’s ok. We can just make another one.” William said. He walked to the cupboard and looked in for the box. “Sisky, where did you put the box?”

“There was only one left… Fuck!” Sisky kicked the wall. “We haven’t got anymore.”

“Oh no. You are not telling me that I am fucking stuck in your body.” Michael groaned. “I can’t play bass!”

“I can’t sing, you heard in sound check, I sucked!” Sisky said, falling onto the couch.

“Dude, stop kicking stuff, you’ll fuck up my feet.” William slapped Sisky.

“You’re doing damage to yourself, man! Stop slapping me!”

“I’ll stop slapping you when you stop fucking all of us up!” William shouted.

“Guys, stop it. Where ever we stop next, we’ll just pick up some more and then we can change back.” Michael told them, wanting to avoid a fight between William and Sisky. When they fought, the whole bus seemed to be filled with bad vibes for days.

William stormed off to his bunk, then realised if Mike or Butcher walked through to the bunks and saw him, as Michael, lying on his own bunk, they’d figure something was up, so he decided to go to Michael’s bunk. He got in and drew the curtain across, cutting himself off from the world.

He realised that he didn’t have his Sidekick on him, it was in his bunk still, so he quickly jumped out and walked to his bunk. He retrieved it and heard his name being called in his own voice. He turned to look at Sisky, in his freaking body again, but he just glared and turned around, heading back to Michael’s bunk.

While he was there, he phoned Travis.

“Bill, what’s happening bro?” He answered.

“Trav, it happened again. But now I’m Michael, Michael is Sisky and Sisky is in my body again!” William complained.

“Chislett, what are you talking about? Why are you calling from William‘s phone?”

“It’s not Michael, it’s Bill. After Sisky and I turned back, Michael drank the hot chocolate and now we all changed.” William heard the silence. “Travis, I’m telling the fucking truth!”

“Ok, ok Bill.” Travis said. “I believe you.”

“Thank you. Now, do you have any hot chocolate on your bus? We ran out and Butcher poured the rest of the cup out.”

“Sorry bro, we banned it. After what happened to me and Danny… None of us want it to happen again.”

William sighed. “That’s ok, man. I was hoping we could just get the buses stopped for 5 minutes to grab it, but we’ll have to wait it out until morning when we stop.”

“Let me know when you’re back to normal, Bill. And make sure you ban hot chocolate, just to stop it happening again.”

“I will. I swear, Sisky is so freaking irritating today, I just want to punch him.” William practically growled down the phone.

“Oh, thanks.” He heard his voice say from outside. William pulled back the curtain and looked up at his bunk and saw Sisky climbing in.

“Sisky, I-”

“Save it, Bill.” He told him before shutting the curtain.

William sighed. “I think I just fucked up with Sisky.”

“Just leave it. Go sleep and then tomorrow morning you can all change back and sort out Sisky.”

“Ok. Talk to you tomorrow, man.”

“No sweat. Later, bro.”

William hung up and put his Sidekick down next to him. “Sisky?” He stuck his head out, wanting to apologise, but he got no answer. He repeated the name again, but still got no answer. He sighed, pulling his head back in and shutting the curtain. He stared up at the ceiling, thinking about how bad this could get. If they hadn’t had changed back before the show that night, it would probably have been the end for them.

He heard Michael and Sisky talking quietly, but he couldn’t make out what they were saying. Well at least he wasn’t a midget again. Michael was only an inch or two shorter than William, so it wasn’t that much different. Having longer hair again was strange though.

William put a hand down to the jeans that Michael had been wearing, and was about to lift them up, just to have a peek, but he stopped himself. He didn’t want to see Michael’s dick, that was gross! But… why had he looked at Sisky’s earlier? And Sisky had looked at his as well. He wondered if he was looking right now…

William got his Sidekick and text Sisky to not look at his dick, to not even try it. He put it back down but got a text back within seconds.

dnt wry, dnt wnt 2

William snorted. If he didn’t want to, then why did he earlier? He couldn’t be bothered to text back, but he got a text from Michael, telling him not to jerk off in his body. William replied that he wouldn’t and not to worry.

He set it back down and closed his eyes. He just needed to wait until they stopped somewhere to get the hot chocolate so that all of this would be behind them.

And he was so banning hot chocolate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this episode so much. I so don't have just the audio and have it on my iPod and listen to it on the bus... of course not. -shifty eyes-

Comment? Please, I have none so far. :(

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo