I'm a Changed Man

Chapter 5.

The next week passed but they still couldn’t find any of the same brand hot chocolate anywhere. They had kept it going at the gigs, managing to get through them without any fuck ups. When they got a free night and a hotel night, William and Sisky decided to share a room. Mike’s girlfriend was in town and the two of them were in a room with him and Butcher and Michael were sharing together.

“How much longer we gonna be like this, Bill?” Sisky moaned, falling onto the bed. “I mean, it’s good at the moment, but what if we never change back?”

“Sisky, don’t think like that. And don’t be stupid, we’ll find the same brand somewhere.” William stood up from his bed, picking up his Sidekick. “I’m going for a shower.” Sisky nodded and William walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

He stripped down and turned the shower on, walking under the hot spray. He closed his eyes and for a moment, everything was right again. He was in his own body, this was his real skin, not borrowed.

He quickly washed his body, but as he brushed against Sisky’s dick, he gasped. He could feel it hardening and he just held onto it, pumping. He bit his lip to stop himself moaning out loud, he’d heard how loud Sisky was when he jerked off in the shower, and he braced a hand on the tiles as he came, breathing heavily.

When he walked back into the hotel room, he blushed when he looked at Sisky. It wasn’t that they had a no jerking off rule, it was that even if they spent a month as each other, they shouldn’t want to jerk off in the other’s body.

When William looked at Sisky, he frowned. “Sisky, are you ok?”

“Bill, I’m scared.” Sisky said, making William’s voice sound young and innocent. He was laying on his side, arm under the pillow. “What if we really are like this forever? I mean, what if we can’t ever find that hot chocolate again?”

William went to sit next to Sisky, but ended up laying on his side, facing him. “Listen, you can’t think like that.” William said. “It’s going to be fine, Adam, we’ll change back.”

Sisky gave a grateful smile to William and then reached between them to hold his hand. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” William said. “And I’m sorry about what I said earlier this week. I really didn’t mean it, I was just so frustrated about this happening again in the same day-”

Sisky put his hand over William’s mouth. “Don’t, it’s fine. I felt the same way. I think we’ve both been a little bitchy to each other since this happened.”

“I’ll be happy when this is over.” William sighed.

Sisky hummed an agreement. “Yeah, jerking off as you in just weird.” William stared at Sisky, who went bright red and covered his mouth. “Did I just say that?” He asked, muffled by his hand.

“Yeah.”

“Fuck, I’m sorry Bill, it’s just that, well I needed to. I mean, anyone as you would need to. They could get off just by looking in the mirror, it’s hot.”

“You watched yourself masturbating in my body, and you thought that was hot?” William asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I mean, your face when you get off, not me.” Sisky blushed. “Fuck, this conversation has got really embarrassing.”

“So, when was this?” William asked.

Sisky shuffled a little. “Uh, 5 days ago was the first time-”

“First time?” William sat up. “Sisky, I’ve only done it once as you and… oh, shit.” William looked away from Sisky. “It was in the shower just now, and I don’t know why I did it.”

“Bill, can I ask you something?” Sisky sat up too. “Would you hate me if I did something that could fuck up our friendship or even the band?”

“What? What are you talking about? What do you want to do?” William asked.

Sisky took a deep breath and leaned forward to kiss William.

William froze and Sisky pulled away. William got off of the bed and walked out of the room before Sisky could say anything. He walked to Butcher and Michael’s room and knocked on the door. Michael opened the door and William walked in without a word.

“Dude, are you ok?” Butcher asked. William shook his head. “Bill, what happened, what’s wrong?”

“Sisky kissed me.” William blurted out. “He said something about would I hate him if he did something that could fuck up the band, then he kissed me.”

“And what did you do?” Michael asked.

“I just came straight here.” William told them. “Fuck, why did he do that?”

“Sisky’s had a bit of a boy crush on you for years dude.” Butcher said. “Mike knows, and we were talking about it ages ago, but yeah he does.”

William’s jaw dropped. “Are you fucking shitting me?”

“No. Although, you don’t really help with how you always are.” Michael said. “You flirt with everyone, including him. He probably got the wrong idea or something.”

William put his face in his hands. How could he face Sisky now he knew he had a crush on him? It wouldn’t be the same now. He was so, so fucked.

“Bill, you need to talk to him.” William shook his head, eyes wide. “No, you really do. I’m not letting you fuck this band up. Mike will tell you the same thing bro.”

William sighed. Butcher pulled him up and dragged him out of the room. “I was serious, you will not fuck your friendship up with Sisky over this and I sure as hell won’t let you ruin this band.” He stopped outside William and Sisky’s room and left him there, with one last instruction to sort it the fuck out or else.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what'ja think? You like? If you like, would you like to leave a comment? -the answers yes btw-

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo