I'm a Changed Man

Chapter 6.

William let himself back into the room but found Sisky already asleep. He sighed, getting into his own bed. He would have to talk to Sisky in the morning instead.

When he woke up, Sisky had already left, all of William’s clothes packed up and gone. William dressed in Sisky’s clothes quickly and packed away the rest of the belongings, before heading downstairs. Sisky and Butcher were talking in the lobby and Sisky blushed and looked away when he saw William approaching them.

“Adam, can I talk to you?” William asked quietly. Sisky nodded and the two of them walked away a little from where Michael was just walking over to Butcher.

“Look, I’m sorry about last night Bill, I won’t do it again.” Sisky said, avoiding eye contact with William.

“No, I shouldn’t have just walked out.” William said. “I just… it kind of shocked me. I mean, it’s not everyday that one of your best friends just kisses you.” William paused. “I never knew that you liked me like that though.”

Sisky blushed, ducking his head. “Sorry.” He muttered.

“Hey, hey, don’t apologise, it’s nothing to be sorry for. I mean, you can’t help who you fall for, can you?”

Sisky shook his head and blushed an even deeper shade of red. “But still, you’re one of my best friends. Fuck, I thought that I’d really fucked everything up last night, thought you were going to get me kicked out of the band-”

“Are you high?” William asked. “You seriously think that I would want you out of the band for that?”

“I don’t know, you just ran out of the room so fast, I didn’t know what to think.”

William pulled Sisky into a hug. “I don’t wanna do this band without you, not ever. You’re irreplaceable, Adam Siska, and don’t you forget it.”

“Guys, we gotta get to the bus.” Michael said. “You all good again?”

“Yeah.” William beamed up at Sisky (and God, he still hadn’t got used to Sisky being taller). “Yeah, we’re good.”

On the way back to the bus, William put his headphones in his ears and started thinking about what he had contemplated just before he fell asleep last night.

There was no denial that William was bi, hell he had been for years (friendships with the likes of Gabe Saporta and Travis McCoy had made certain of that), but he had never really thought about Sisky in that way before. But after what had happened, things were clicking in his head.

Things that Michael had said, they had got stuck in his brain. True, he did flirt with everyone, including Sisky, but it was just playful flirting. Gabe and Travis were usually the two who flirted more with him, so he flirted at their level back.

But with Sisky, he hadn’t thought it any more than just playful, friendly flirting. Although, he always seemed to flirt with Sisky more because he did flirt back. Or was it because he had deeper feelings?

“Bill?” Sisky tapped his shoulder, making him jump. “We’re back at the bus.”

William looked up at him. “Oh, right.”

The following days were pretty much the same. They still tried to get the hot chocolate, but still couldn’t find it. The shows were still good, each of them getting more confidence with each show.

William and Sisky still hadn’t spoken about what happened at the hotel since they had been in the lobby, but it was on William’s mind almost every spare thought he had.

That night, Butcher brought beers onto the bus, stolen from the We The Kings and Hey Monday buses according to him, and they had all started drinking before the buses had even started moving.

After a few hours, they had all drunk a lot, daring each other to down cans of beer and shots of whiskey, and William was leaning on Sisky. They had all been in the kitchenette area, but Mike and Michael went to play Guitar Hero and Butcher wanted to work on a new painting, so he was in his bunk, sketching out a design.

“Sisky, I think we’re pretty drunk.” William giggled.

“Yeah, I think so too bro.”

William pulled away from Sisky and looked him in the eye. Then he moved forward, kissing the other man gently.

Sisky kissed back for a moment, then pulled away. “Wait, Bill, what are you doing?” He asked, wide eyed.

“Kissing you, dumbass, what does it look like.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to.” William told him, moving forward to kiss him again, but Sisky stopped him.

“You know, I wouldn’t expect you of all people to take the piss out of me Bill, but thanks for showing me that you never truly know someone.”

Sisky went to move, but William held onto his arm. “I’m serious. I’m not taking the piss.” William said. “Listen to me Adam, please.” He pleaded.

Sisky looked at him, then nodded. “Fine.”

“Look, I’m not trying to take the piss out of you or anything like that, I’ve been thinking about it over the last few days, and like, well, I’d like to give it a go.”

“Give what a go?”

“Us. Like, dating. I mean sure, it’s a little weird like this, but I’ll still feel the same after we’ve changed back.” William looked down at his hands. “So, what do you say?”

“Are you sure? I mean, I don’t want to be saying this just because I like you, I don’t want you to-”

“I want to.” William said, leaning forward to kiss Sisky again.

Sisky eyes fluttered closed and he felt William’s hand go to the back of his head and pulled him towards him.

William kissed him back, not even feeling uncomfortable that he was, in reality, kissing himself, but he hadn’t realised how much he had actually wanted this.

Sisky pulled William onto his lap and William ran his hands along his back before tangling his hands in his hair.

“God, I love you Bill.” Sisky moaned quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry you've had to wait so long for this update, I have no excuses except Cobra Starship gigs. 3 of them in 9 days. add between that a We The Kings gig and you have a happy, hyper, tired Danni.

Comment please? Cos you love Bilvy?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo