I'm a Changed Man

Chapter 9.

“Please, can we at least go back to being friends, at the very least please let us have that.” William was biting his lip hard.

“You just trying to get out of here? Cos if you are, you’re a better actor than I ever thought you were.”

William shook his head. “I meant every word of it. Mike said that I needed to think about if you really meant that much to me and he was right. You mean the world to me, Sisky. I love you so much, I just wish we’d never had this stupid argument.”

William pulled his knees up so his chin was resting on them. He wasn’t looking over at Sisky, so he didn’t see what came next.

Sisky pulled William up off the couch and pulled him into a bruising kiss. William, confused, pulled away. “Sisky, what are you doing? I thought you were-”

“I love you too.” Sisky said. “I love you too Bill. God, please, I never wanna have another argument with you again. I’m so sorry I said what I said, I was fucked up, I am fucked up, but I don’t want us to go back to just best friends. I want, no I need so much more from you.” Sisky leant down and nuzzled into William’s neck. The two of them both went dizzy for a few seconds before the feeling disappeared. When they looked at each other, they realised that they had changed back to normal again.

“I wonder if we can get them to leave the bus soon so we can have some time together. Without having to worry about eavesdroppers.” William whispered.

“Sounds good.” Sisky whispered back. Then he raised his voice. “You suck, you know that? Why can’t you get over yourself Sisky?”

William was confused for a about a second until he realised what his boyfriend was actually doing. “I’m not the one who needs to get over anything, Bill. You need to sort your life out!” He shouted back. The two of them were both repressing giggles.

“Guys, seriously sort it out. We’re gonna be back in an hour after we’ve got some food. If you’ve sorted it out by then, you can get some food too.” Mike shouted at them.

“Stupid fuckers.” Butcher said.

William and Sisky waited until they were certain the rest of their band was off the bus before William dragged Sisky onto the couch and attached his lips to the younger boy’s.

“Hmm, if we’re gonna do this every time we argue, I think we should have a lot more.” Sisky moaned. William’s eyes said everything. They were filled with want, with love.

“So, we’ve got an hour. We should really get moving.” William said, placing his hand on Sisky’s crotch and stroking through his jeans. The bassist groaned, thrusting towards William’s hand.

“God, you have the best ideas.” Sisky kissed William.

When Mike, Butcher and Michael returned to the bus, Sisky and William had been nicely sexed up and just wanted to get some food in their empty stomachs.

“You guys made up yet? Or did you kill each other?” Mike asked, knocking on the door to get their attention.

“We’re good now. Have been since before you got breakfast. Can you let us out? We’re fucking starving!” William said, his voice slightly muffled through the door.

“Yeah, and I’ve still got a hangover, so I totally need some coffee.” Sisky added.

Their three band mates exchanged a look and they instantly knew what had happened. Butcher opened the door and they all glared at the couple.

“New bus rule. No sex in the lounge.” Michael said. “We gotta sit on those couches. Bunks are fine, as long as it’s not too loud.” He added.

“Deal.”

“So, how long are we going to have to wait for you guys to switch back?”

William grinned at them. “Already done. Just before we started shouting.”

Mike grinned back. “Good. Now, we brought you back some bagels, and coffee from Starbucks. Want them?”

William and Sisky both made childish grabby hands for the coffee. They had both had a restless night and after the amazing sex they had just had, they needed to re-boost their energy with coffee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while! But if you could drop a comment, then I would love you! I promise I will update soon!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo