Status: Finally posted up an epilogue... still not sure about writing a sequel, but maybe (:

Finding My Way Back To The Start

I Keep It Hidden, Close To The Surface In Sight

We finally had a day off from Warped, so everyone decided it’d be fun to hit up the local water park. I was wearing a short sleeved hoodie over my bikini and my board shorts covered the bottom of my bathing suit.

“Lynley?! Have you seen my Transformers towel?!” Garrett yelled from the back.

“GarBear, you’re 19. Don’t you think it’s time for a new towel?” I asked him.

“Fuck no! That’s been my towel for forever!” Garrett yelled, as he continued to dig threw his suitcase for his treasured towel.

“Whatever you say, sweetie.” I mumbled, as I walked away and tried to hold back my laughter.

“Found it!” Garrett screamed, holding the old towel above his head. I busted out laughing; I just couldn’t hold it in this time.

“Daisy, in order to get wet at a water park, you need to put on a bathing suit,” John said as he came into the front lounge wearing pair of trunks and his infamous baseball tees.

“No way in hell. I’m not taking off my hoodie in front of all you pervs before we get there. You’ll try to rape me.” I directed back to John.

“I’m not sure John’s the one you need to worry about…” I heard Garrett mumble.

“Excuse me?” I asked.

“What? Nothing, I didn’t say anything. That was Pat!” he yelled in a panicked tone and pointed to the skinny drummer, who was walking into the front lounge, also in trunks.

“What’d I do?” Pat asked scared.

“PattyCakes, you didn’t do anything. Garrett just picked up his old coke habit.” I said with a smirk in Garrett’s direction.

“Hey! I do not have a coke habit! Wait, everyone is picking on me, but no ones picked on Jared yet! Pick on Jared!” Garrett screamed.

God he acts like a little kid.

“That’s because Jared’s perfect and doesn’t deserved to be picked on.”

“What about Kenny? You haven’t picked on Kenny yet!”

“Ehh… I don’t really feel like picking on anyone but you today, sweetheart. Today is ‘Pick on Garrett Day.’” I said with a big smile.

“Not nice, Lynley, not nice,” Garrett said with a headshake.

We got to the water park about 30 minutes later, and I met up with Dakota and Callie outside the entrance.

“Okay boys, I’m hanging out with Kody and Callie today. Try not to get kicked out or arrested? I don’t have enough money to bail all 4 of you out.” I said.

“Four? There are five of us, Jac.” Pat pointed out.

“Oh, I know that, but Jared is the most responsible; he wouldn’t get arrested. Okay, bye guys! Text me if you need me!” I said quickly before they could question it. Callie and Dakota came over and linked arms with me. All three of us started walking away, but I stopped and turned to my five boys. “Don’t need me.” And with that we made our way around the park.

We were sitting by a restaurant eating ice cream and just talking.

“Oh my God! John is so cute. Do you think he likes me?” Callie gushed. Ugh. She’s being such a girl.

“Excuse me? Have you seen Halvo?” Dakota cut in. Gag. She likes my brother?

“Okay, you do realize that Eric is my brother and John… Well… I’m not sure what John is, but ew!” I ranted.

“Whatever. You’re only saying that because of one or two reasons.” Callie mumbled.

“And what would these two reasons be?” I asked curiously.

“Hey! What about Caleb, Jac, why didn’t he come today? I mean, I couldn’t find him before we left this morning. He wasn’t on the bus,” Dakota said.

“Oh, he said he was hanging with the guys. I guess him, Austin and Kyle are doing something. I don’t know, but Callie, what are these reasons?” I asked again.

“Well,” she sighed, “It’s either because you have a boyfriend or because you like Kenny and don’t think of the other guys like that,” she said like it was the pure truth.

I just stared at her. “Since when do I like Kenny?” I asked. I don’t like Kennedy…do I?

“I mean, it’s just that the way you are around Kenny right now, like how you smile all the time and everything, is very similar to how you and Gary were back in sophomore year right before you guys got together. I mean, you don’t even look at Caleb the way you look at Kenny,” she finished.

“What? You and Garrett used to be together?” Dakota asked.

“Yeah, for a few months when we were sophomores, but it was only like 5 months. But I don’t like Kennedy, Callie. That’s just stupid. I like Caleb, and I’m with Caleb,” I stated.

“Whatever, sweetie, I know you like Kenny.”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes, you do.”

---------------------------

Garrett’s POV

“No I don’t.”

“Yes, you do.”

“No I don’t.”

“Yes, you do.” I heard go back and forth between Callie and Jac several times. What the hell are they arguing about?

“Face it, Jac! You do! You know you do!” I heard Callie shout at Jac.

“Ugh! Fine okay? Fine! I, Jaclyn Daisy Halvorsen, like Kennedy Brock! Are you happy?”

What. The. Fuck. Do all my friends like each other?