Status: Finally posted up an epilogue... still not sure about writing a sequel, but maybe (:

Finding My Way Back To The Start

Baby Breathe In Slow 'Cause This Is The End

I turned away from the two on the couch and got off the bus. My tears were now streaming down my face. Why did this shit always happen? First Caleb cheats on me, then I go to the bus to try to talk to the boy I really love and he's making out with some girl.

I looked up at the sky and a huge rain drops started to fall. Just what I need; rain.

I kept walking through the rain, my converse sloshing as I walked. I didn't really know where I was going, I just knew I wanted to get away from everyone. Then I heard him.

"Jac! Jac! Please, Jac! Stop and listen to me!"

I turned to see Kennedy running at me. I booked it with more tears coming. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Jac!" Kenedy yelled again. I turned my head back while continuing to run in the rain. He was getting closer, but my wet clothes were slowing me down. Soon enough, I felt hands on my hips turning me around and throwing me to the floor.

"Jac, just listen, please," Kennedy said in a quiet voice. I stopped squirming and looked up at him. His eyes looked sad, like he lost someone.

"Listen to you? I found out Caleb was cheating on me today and I go try and talk to you and I find you making out with another girl? Why the fuck should I listen to what you have to say?" I cried.

Kennedy's face softened and he pushed some hair out of my face and just stared at me. He just kept looking at me before he slowly leaned his head down and brushed his lips against mine. He pulled back and looked at me.

"I love you, Jac. Always have. I hated seeing you with Caleb all the time. I hated that he could kiss you and I never could because you always hated me. I don't regret what happened that night on the Money tour because it was probably the happiest day of my life. That girl...that girl was a distraction," he confessed.

I was stunned, but still managed to blurt out,"A distraction from what?"

He chuckled at me. "A distraction from the pain of seeing you and Caleb making out all the time. A distraction from all my thoughts about the one person who get's me going nuts," he finished before asking me question.

"Do you love me too? Because I will honestly feel like a total ass for admitting that if you don't," he asked with nervousness coating his voice and features. His eyebrows were pulled together while his wet hair was stuck all over his face.

"Kennedy... I-I don't know what to say to you right now..." I said back.

"Just tell me that you love me," he said while closing his eyes. This has really been eating at him.

I sighed and he opened his eyes. They were full of hope. "Yes. I love you," he gave the biggest smile I've ever seen. He leaned down and kissed my neck. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked me before leaning down for another kiss. I turned my head and all he got was my cheek.

"I can't, Kenny. I can't do this right now," I mumbled while pushing him off me and getting up. The tears started to come again. "I can't do this," I said one last time before turning my back on the boy I loved.

I turned one last time to look at him while I was about nine feet away. He was kneeling on the mud with tears leaking from his eyes. "I love you, Jac," I heard him mumble. Even over the rain.

Hardest choice I've ever made: Leave the boy I love. But that's nothing compared to my next challenge. Glamour Kills....or college?