Anglophilia

3/2

I am so excited for the spring ball tonight. As I am putting on my brand new dress in my rooms, there is a knock at the door.

“Now remember dear, try not to look whorish,” my mother says, entering my rooms.

I sigh. “Mother, fashion has changed. Showing cleavage is the fastest way to pique a man’s interest.

“Fine, but do not have sex. You need to be a virgin for your marriage and a bastard child would ruin you.”

“Of course mother,” I say demurely. However, my head betrays my words. Has my mother not heard of the sheep’s blood trick?

“Have fun tonight Logan,” my mother says, before exiting my rooms.

I put my fashionable French hood upon my head, brush powder on my face and my neck, and apply rouge to my cheeks

I glance in the mirror before leaving. I look fairly seductive if I do say so myself.

As soon as I arrive at the ball, Sir Alexander Hess asks me to dance. I accept despite the fact that he is merely a knight. Living in court has taught me that becoming unavailable is another surefire way to get a man’s attention. Men, like children, always want what they can’t have.

Sure enough, Robert Wesley asks me to dance about ten minutes after I arrive. Robert is the son of an Earl, and his family has more land and wealth than my family, but not much. It is a possibility that we could get married, but only unless my very ambitious family can’t find anyone better.

We dance for nearly an hour before another man asks me to dance. I am intrigued by his mysteriousness. I have never seen him before at court. I am instantly attracted to him.

“What’s your name?” I ask, smiling at him.

“James Brooks. Eldest son and heir to the Duke of Albany. But call me Jamie,” he says, smirking.

My mouth nearly drops at this statement but I manage to smile coyly. “And why haven’t I seen you around court James?”

He leans closer so that I can see flecks of amber and green in his gorgeous hazel eyes. “I got into a little bit of trouble and was banished,” he says in a whisper. His smirk gets bigger and he straightens up. “But enough about me. Who might you be?”

“I am Logan Laudenslager, niece to the Earl of Sussex.”

“Enchanté,” Jamie says, stopping our dance to bow formally. I curtsey, mocking him. We resume our dance and our conversation.

We dance for a very long while, talking and making jests and laughing. It is nearly midnight when he leads me into a dark alcove and begins kissing me.

We kiss for a handful of minutes, becoming more and more passionate. He bites on my lower lip and I mew in pleasure. Taking this as a sign to go ahead, he sticks his tongue into my mouth, hardly a new sensation for me.

We kiss like this for another few minutes before I feel his hand travel up my side and stop on my breast. If it were any other man, I would stop him, but Jamie is the heir to a duchy and my family would smile fondly upon our marriage. Plus the fact that Jamie is perhaps the most attractive man I’ve ever met.

Jamie stops kissing my lips and moves down to my neck, kissing and biting it lightly. “Would you like to come to my rooms?” Jamie asks in a hushed voice between bites.

I want to say yes, but my mother’s warning rings in my head. “I can’t,” I say, pulling away a bit. “I am yet a virgin. Sleeping with a man who is not my husband would be immoral and a sin. And what if we have a bastard child? My reputation would be ruined. I can’t.”

He nearly groans in frustration, but he manages to hold it back. “Logan, dear Logan. We shall marry. But as for now, we can have each other. Why put off the inevitable?”

“How will I know you will marry me? You might toss me aside like a common whore after you are finished with me.”

“Look into my eyes,” he commands. “Tell me if you see anything that is not the truth.”

I stare into those beautiful hazel eyes and I see that they are filled with truth. Living at court has taught me how to tell when someone is lying and I can see that Jamie honestly wants to marry me.

“O-okay then. Lead the way,”

He beams and takes me by the hand. We arrive at his rooms and he carries me over to the bed.

He lies on top of me and we continue making out and grinding our bodies together until it gets to the point where Jamie can’t take it anymore. He starts to untie my dress and successfully removes it. He then removes my bodice and sees the petticoat I am wearing underneath that.

“Why do you women wear so much clothing,” He growls, taking that off as well. To his relief, I am only wearing my chemise under that, and he removes that as well.

He then starts removing his own clothing. Off comes the doublet, shirt and pants and suddenly, we are naked in his bed.

I have a general idea of how this is done, so I open my legs slightly. He starts to kiss me again and grope at my breasts.

I feel his member against my thigh and my sex. Suddenly and without warning, I feel him slide into me. There is an initial moment of pain and shock, but then it all subsides into pleasure.

Soon, he is thrusting in and out of me. I get the idea of what we are supposed to do, and I start moving my hips as well. Our hips start colliding violently, making this a much, much more pleasurable experience for both of us.

He bends down and starts biting at me again, however this time it is my breasts, not my neck. I moan in ecstasy.

The angle changes and I feel him hit something inside me and it feels so good. He keeps hitting that spot making me writhe in delight. When he hits it particularly hard, I can’t help but to scream his name out.

At the sound of me screaming his name, he lets out an animalistic moan. He thrusts rougher and harder, still hitting that spot.

Eventually, I feel him spill his seed inside of me. As he is doing this, I clamp my legs around his waist, forcing him even farther inside of me.

As he is coming off of his climax, I am hit with a wave of bliss. I scream his name yet again, and soon we are tangled in each others arms, sweaty, happy and tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ending is lame.
I'll fix it when I get a better idea haha.

Sorry it's probably historically inaccurate. Logan promised me two one shots if I wrote her this piece and had it up by today (or tomorrow because I lost power for five hours)
I'll keep adding chapters if I owe Logan a present or she bribes me with one shots or if I get good ideas.