Until You're Mine

21. I Can't Survive Without You Here By My Side.

6 Months Later

The graffittied van pulled into town catching the eyes of everyone it passed. Local girls that had been to their shows waved excitedly and soon gossip that they were back in town from touring flew through. All the boys were dropped off at their collective houses along with Cappie who had been forced to go with them for various reasons.

Molly sat at her desk typing away on her macbook furiously. She took anything that kept her mind off Garrett being away on tour with all those girls throwing themselves at him. So far it was working until her phone began to vibrate next to her. She jumped at the sound and stopped typing the essay she was working on to see who it was.

Logan: The boys are back in town! :DDDDD

Molly smiled. She heard a familiar van screech outside her house and jumped up. Too excited, she didn’t bother putting on her shoes and raced downstairs past her mother and (step)father.

Garrett stood pulling his jacket on his jacket with his back to her. A loud squeal escaped her lips as she began to run to him. He turned around with a huge smile on his face. He caught her as she flung himself at him just as happy to see her. She smelled like Roxy lotion and cinnamon. It was a comforting familiar scent that he had missed. Their lips collided sending shockwaves through their bodies reminding them just how much they loved each other.

They walked into the house hand in hand, both with stupid grins on their faces. Molly’s mom was there to greet them.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you again.” Mrs. Burns said, hugging Garrett.

“Likewise. You’re looking lovely as usual.” Garrett said, smiling at her.

Mrs. Burns rolled her eyes playfully. “I’ll assume you’ll be staying for dinner?”

“You assume correctly.”

Mrs. Burns let out a small chuckle as she walked out of the room. Molly tugged on Garrett’s hand leading him towards the living room.

Garrett’s mouth dropped once they got into the room. Molly braced herself for his reaction. “Where’s my couch?!” He asked in horror. In the ten months they had been together, Molly’s house had become his second home. He would often times stay over and sleep on the couch. Next to Molly, that couch was his love.

“It’s just a sofa.” Molly said rationally.

“Just a sofa? It holds significant value!”

“All you did was sleep on it.”

“Over time, I have grown a bond with that couch.”

“See, I knew you would react like this.” they oftentimes acted like a married couple because

“Follow me.” She said, tugging him out to the screened patio out back.

Garrett breathed out a sigh of relief. There in the sunny yet shady room against the wall was the worn in blue couch. He took off his shoes and laid down on the couch getting comfortable. He was tired and ready to take a nap.

Molly rolled her eyes at him slightly frustrated. The first day he’s home he goes straight for the couch instead of her. But looking down at him on the couch nearly close to passing out she realized she couldn’t stay mad at him. She loved him too much.

If you can’t beat ‘em, might as well join ‘em, right?

She walked over and laid on top of him, positioning herself so that they were both comfortable. A small smile began to play on her lips. She missed this. Just relaxing with Garrett on lazy days.

“Hey Mols?” Garrett spoke up after a few minutes of silence. His voice scared her thinking he had already fell asleep. He began to lazily play with her hair.

“Hmm?” She answered, starting to drift off herself.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
Ah, that was good.
It will be missed.
Before you ask, I will not be doing a sequel.
At least not right away.
Thanks for the feedback.
I love you guys.

But for now, I would greatly appreciate if you would check out my new story.
I know you want to.