Infinite Reality

My Hero

Alex’s POV

I looked out at the crowd as we started our hit song, ‘Poppin Champagne.’ Everybody was standing up and jumping around. As my eyes scanned the crowd I noticed one girl who was wearing bright neon clothes. She stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd, everyone else was wearing black and white. Wow, she was pretty. She didn’t seem to be enjoying herself though. She just sat in her chair and sighed, occasionally looking up from the floor to look at us. She was with someone, a boy. Well, I guess I can cross her off my list. She seemed so down. I tore my glance away from her to look at the rest of the audience. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her get up and walk over to the concession stand. After a minute or two, she walked away with a cup and walked back over to the boy. I saw a disgusted look cross over his face.

“Ewwww, Emma I said DIET coke, not coke! Why didn’t you get me what I asked for?!” I heard him scream at her. Emma. Such a pretty name. Why was he yelling at her though? Because she got him coke instead of diet coke? Wow, what a jerk.

“Because Derek, they didn’t have any, the world doesn’t revolve around you, you know!” She screamed back at him. We had stopped playing and were watching and listening to them. Everybody was watching them now, listening for the next words, waiting for something to happen.

“I want a diet coke Emma, just because they don’t have any doesn’t mean you have to get me a coke. Use your brain next time, you dumb blonde,” he said as he folded his arms. Why did he call her a blonde? She had dark brown hair with purple at the tips, not a trace of blonde in there.

“Listen Derek! I’ve had enough of you and your whininess, you and your ‘get me this Emma, get me that!’ ‘Emma, this isn’t what I asked for!’ I’m done with it Derek! I’m not even blonde, you retard! I’m a brunette, if you haven’t noticed. Get a new slacky, I’m not your personal slave, and I don’t follow your orders.” she screamed at him. She seemed pretty mad now, her eyes had tears in them.

“Excuse me? Did you just tell me your not gonna do what I say? I don’t think so Emma, that’s not the way things go.” There was a circle around them now, and I was running through the crowd, pushing through people to get to the front. “Get over here, and let me teach you a lesson,” he said as he held up his hand and walked closer. Emma backed up and fell to the floor. “Oh you stupid whore, you cant even walk right,” he said, laughing and walking closer to her.

“Excuse me asshole, but I really don’t think you should be threatening a lady like that,” I sang as he turned around. When he was facing me, I punched him in the face. He fell straight to the ground, knocked out cold. What a wimp. I looked at the girl, still on the ground. Walking over to her, I kneeled down in front of her. She was looking at me.

“Excuse me, are you okay?” I asked as I took her hand and pulled her up.

Emma’s POV

I looked up into the eyes of the guy who had helped me. Alex Gaskarth. I was stunned. Did THE Alex Gaskarth just stick up for me? I couldn’t say a word.

“Are you alright? He didn’t hit you, did he?” Alex asked with a concerned look on his face as he pulled me up.

“N-no,” I stuttered, tears still streaking my pale face. My heart was racing. Derek had really scared me that time. He had beat me before, and I had the bruises and scars to prove it, but this time he looked like he really wanted to kill me.

“Come on, come with me, we’re gonna end the concert, just follow me, alright?” he said as he took my hand and started leading me towards the stage. As we walked past Derek, Alex stopped. “Don’t EVER lay your hands on a woman, especially someone as beautiful as this girl. I’ll come after you if you try to hurt her again,” Alex said to Derek as he started to come to. A scowl was painted on his face.

“If she hadn’t disobeyed me I wouldn’t have had to beat her again,” Derek mumbled. I cringed at the word beat. I always did, ever since Derek started beating me 3 months ago.

“AGAIN?!” Alex screamed. He bent down and punched Derek in the face again, knocking him out cold again. “Don’t you EVER touch her, or come near her again,” he said as he spit on the unconscious Derek. He started walking again, leading me towards the stage. He stopped by the stairs. “Stay here with Jack, Rian, and Zack, I’ll be back in a minute,” he said as he let my hand go and went back onstage. “Excuse, we’ll be cutting the show a little bit short tonight. With what just happened, we have some stuff to take care of, so please excuse us. I hope you all have a good night and we’ll see you soon,” Alex said as he blew a kiss to the crowd and got offstage.

He walked over to me and looked at me. “Alright, come with us, okay? We’re gonna help you, just follow me,” Alex said as he took my hand again and started walking. Jack walked on the other side of me and took my other hand as Zack and Rian followed behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, sweet Alex(:
hahaha,
comments would make me happy.
tell me what you think of the story so far.
and i want your HONEST opinion.
oh and i take suggestions,
if you think you know how to help me make this story better, tell me.(:
im an open person and i wont be mad because of your opinion,
critisizm only helps, so if you think you have a suggestion, speak your mind.
(: