It's Hard To Say I Was Wrong, Hard To Say I Miss You

It Deeply Sickens Me

Jayden’s POV

“The guys called” I said ignoring Monike’s last answer.

“really? What did they said?” she asked with a bit of interest, I knew she was faking it though.

“They’re coming for a four month break” I couldn’t help myself but to grin, same with the triplets, but Monike reaction caught us out of guard, she fainted.

Jasper who was sitting next to her, caught her before she fell off the bed and placed her nicely on it, I took off her old Vans, Jeremy placed a pillow under her head and Jullian covered her with a blanket.

“She did it again” Jasper sighed.

“She seems weaker than last week” Jeremy said.

“ she’s paler than before, If that’s even possible” Jullian assured us worriedly, as he
stroked her hair.

“I’m going to call a doctor”

“but she will freak out Jay” Jasper defended Monike.

“I don’t care, she’s sick and she’s just being a child” I answered madly, it was not Jas’ fault though.

“You know she will be mad when she wakes up” Jeremy tried again.

“I don’t care”

“Don’t you think we should call Tanya first?” Jull suggested.

“umm, I think that’s the best option Jay, that way Monike won’t freak out” Jasper said.

“I really think we should call a doc”

“Monike said everytime she got sick, we should ALWAYS call Tanya” Jeremy said empathizing the word “ALWAYS”

“I don’t know guys, I really don’t like Tanya, I don’t trust her”
“If we call Tanya she won’t have to wake on a hospital bed like last time” Jullian suggested.

“Okay, let’s call Tanya Then” I sighed, I really didn’t trust her, but Monike does, they know each other since elementary school, so I guess I’ll do it for her.

* * * *

There was a knock on the door and for sure I knew it was Tanya, “I’ll get it” Jeremy said running out of Monike’s room to get the door.

5 minutes later Tanya was in the room along with Jeremy, “I’ll take care of her from here guys” she said sitting aside of Monike, who was lying pale and sick as always on her bed.

“but I want to stay with her” I protested, she always made us leave.

“no buts, just out” she ordered.

The triplets left just like that, but I refused to leave, “what are you waiting for Jayden?” she growled, she was always like this when Monike wasn’t watching or when she was sick and unconscious.

“I’m staying, I want to take care of her too”

“you’re not, I said I was taking care of her now out!” she yelled and pushed me through the door, slamming it as soon as I was out, I would have denied myself but I knew she would tell something to Monike, like how bad we threat her or how we refused to help her, which of course was not true, but I didn’t wanted getting the triplets in a conflict with Monike.

Jimmy’s POV

“Man, you kinda look like a Frankenstein-Dracula combo” I said standing up and checking
Zacky’s face, “you sure you were not kidnapped yesterday by astro-zombies while you were sleeping? Cuz you really look like a sick greenish tone, you didn’t ate a frog or something, did ya?”

“Well thanks Jimmy and no I DID NOT ate a frog yesterday” zack answered weakly.

“Damn then the astro-zombies kidnapped you yesterday” I said scratching my chin, “Did they took you to Mars? Are they planning to conquer Earth? Are they green?”

“how’s space? Did you see a black hole?” I kept asking questions, but Zacky was not answering, he was just looking at me, and his eyes were closing lightly.

“Zack, Zack” We called desperately but his eyes were completely shut and he wouldn’t react.

“Girls, here’s my wallet, pay the bill and we’ll see you at the hospital” Matt said handing his wallet to Val, who nodded and asked for the check.

“Take my car” Brian said giving to Michelle his keys as I was helping Matt to carry Zacky to my car.

When we arrived to my car, Johnny was driving, Brian on the passenger’s sit while Matt and me were carrying Zack on the back sit.

* * * *

Michelle and Val had just arrived and they sat next to each other’s lover, “is he going to be okay?” Val asked, Johnny was resting his head on my shoulder and I was stroking gently his hair.

“I don’t know” Matt answered worriedly as he hugged Val kindly against his chest.

We’ve been here for about an hour, none a single doctor has come out to inform us about
Zack and in 2 more hours we have to go back to the venue to do soundcheck, I was getting really worried and so do the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the filler guys ... I'm kinda passing through a writer's block.
and school is being a bitch, I have loads of hw.

Credit For The Title goes to: Motion City Soundtrack - When You're Around