He's the Composer and She's the Author

Cosmic Romance?

HER
Destiny had no idea why Max was acting like this. Sometimes, she wishes that they weren’t this famous and they were the same kids they used to be. She hated the fact that every time she goes outside, she has to put on sunglasses and hats. She saw Sean slipping on sunglasses and she did the same. They walked to his car as they waved at Avery and Max backing out of the parking lot.

“Hey, you okay, Jellybean?” Sean asked her. She smiled when Sean called her by her childhood nickname, Jellybean. She was called that because she’d eat ANY flavor of Jellybeans.
“Yeah, but-“
“You’re not okay, then?” he smirked. She hit him playfully on the arm and laughed.
“No, I’m not.” She shook her head, her hair flying everywhere.
“Then tell your Afro-kid about it. You know I won’t tell anyone.” He winked. Destiny laughed. She used to call him Afro-kid because when they were younger because he had this huge afro. Sean started up the car and they drove out of the parking lot, to the radio station for their interview.
“It’s just…I think of the old times.” Destiny could feel her eyes filling up with tears. They stopped at a red light and Sean faced her.
“I miss it too, Jellybean. It’s just that…we grew up, you know? We can’t be kids forever.” He said, facing back to the road.
“I wish I never grew up. I wish WE never grew up.” She sobbed. The light turned green and Sean drove off.
“What, do you want to live in Neverland?” he joked.
“If it exists…” she squeaked. Sean chuckled with his deep voice.
“Come on, Jellybean. We have to grow up. Being young forever doesn’t mean anything.” He parked in front of a high-rise building. He turned off the ignition and faced her crying figure.
“You know how I hate it when you cry.” he smiled and wiped away the tears. Destiny smiled a little and got out of the car. They walked over to the building to be greeted with Avery and Max getting ready for the interview with Ryan Seacrest.

They got into the radio box thing and sat down in four chairs in front of respective microphones.

“Here we are with the newest sensational band, Cosmic Star! So tell me, guys and gal, was it easy or hard to climb to the top of the ladder within five months?” he asked them.
“Well, I’d say that it wasn’t that easy as we thought it’d be.” Destiny chimed in.
“Yeah, some parts were easy and some were hard.” Avery commented.
“Which ones were hard and which were easy?” Ryan smiled.
“It was pretty easy to choose who will be who in our band.” Sean added.
“It was obvious that I will have to be the bassist, Destiny will be the singer, and Sean will be the guitarist and Avery on the drums.” Max spoke up.
“The hard part was choosing the tour bus.” Sean joked. The all of them laughed.
“There is news that you guys have a new composer. Who is it and why choose someone to make songs for you? Didn’t you used to make your own songs?” Ryan said, clasping his hands together.
“Well, we were too busy to make new songs while on tour.” Destiny mentioned.
“We did make our own songs before, though. In our next album, most of the songs will probably be made by our composer, but we’ll still have a few songs made by us.” Avery piped in.
“Can you sing for us live right now?” Ryan requested.
“Sure.” the band chorused and Ryan pressed a button on the panel and one of their songs, “Blind Love” started to play.
“Maybe...
It was supposed to be like this,
I guess that was my last kiss,
Because...
I'm gonna let go of you,
I always knew,
It wasn't worth it,” Destiny started singing. The four guys started to join in, not missing a note.

“Oh, you...
Changed so fast,
Just forget about the past,
Leave it behind,
And move on,
I was so blind,
Cause this is love...” they chorused.

“Maybe...
We'll move forward,
I wish it'll never be awkward,
Because...
I'll be crying for you,
I always knew,
It wasn't worth it,” Destiny sang alone.

“This is called,
Blind love for a reason,
This is not,
Blind love yet I know,
This'll never be the same...
Without you...” the four of them ended the song. Ryan cracked a smile and started clapping.

“Well, that’s it for today, listeners. Thank you for being here, Cosmic Star. Now let’s listen to the Top 20 countdown.” Ryan said as Cosmic Star stood up and left the room.
“Thank you so much for being my guests.”Ryan called good-bye and went back to the studio. Destiny checked her watch—3:06pm. No wonder she was hungry.

“Who wants to go eat at my house?” Sean spoke up. Everyone piled into cars and drove off, Destiny with Sean and Avery with Max.
“What do you want to eat?” Sean asked them, unlocking the door to his house. The door opened and revealed his blue and white two bedroom house.
“The usual, please.” They replied in monotone. Avery ran over to Sean’s game room and started to set up Guitar Hero.
“I am not going to play with you this time.” Destiny groaned as she sat down on a recliner. Avery did his infamous puppy dog eyes and Destiny sighed.
“Okay, but only before we eat.” She said and picked up the guitar while Avery set himself behind the electric drum set. They played for awhile and Avery got screwed by Destiny on Guitar Hero.
“Here it is guys!” Sean said, coming into the room holding two trays full of food, one on each hand.
Destiny and Sean got their pizza; Max got his spaghetti; and Avery got his lasagna.
“Is your cook back yet?” Destiny said in mid-bite. Sean nodded and the boys stuffed their faces before going home.
--
“Bye, guys!” Destiny waved good-bye to them. She turned around to Sean and put on a huge smile on her face.
“What did I do?” Sean cowered. Destiny took a license out of her bag and showed it to Sean.
“Jellybean, you FINALLY passed the driving test!” he exclaimed. Destiny nodded and they gave each other a tight hug.
“Well, I knew that already.” He said and gave the license back to Destiny.
“What?” she asked. He took her by the arm and brought her over to a pitch black garage.
“Strummer, what the hell is this supposed to be?” she said, crossing her arms. Sean put something against her palm and made her hold it. She felt cold metal against her skin with cool leather. Sean reached over to the wall and flicked on the lights. There in the middle of the four-car garage was a Mini Cooper.
“Afro is this for me?” she squeaked. Sean nodded and she hugged him tightly.
“Thank you!” she said and ran over to the car. Sean smiled at Destiny, remembering the times when they were younger. Destiny suddenly whipped around and her eyes widened.

“Please tell me you didn’t pay for this!” she said, walking over to Sean. He shook his head.
“Not really because everyone pitched in.” he assured her.
“Everyone meaning the whole band, and your dad?” she raised an eyebrow at Sean.
“Yes, actually.” He said slowly. Destiny smiled and hugged him again.
“Tell your dad I said thank you.” She said and went back to the car, hopping inside it.
“You do know your plate number says Jellybean, right?” Sean called out louder than the small car’s noisy engine. Destiny’s head shot up. She got out of the car and looked at the plate number. It said: JBSTR.
“J-B-S-T-R for Jonas Brothers Star?” she smiled. Sean nodded and she got inside the car.
“Let’s take this baby for a test run!” she said. Sean laughed, opened the garage doors and hopped into the passenger’s seat next to Destiny.

They drove off and didn’t go back home until midnight.
Next day…

“DESTINY STAR COSGROVE, GO TO THE KITCHEN THIS INSTANT!” Destiny was woken up with the shouts of her mother. She rolled over in her bed, put on her slippers, and jogged down the stairs. She went into the kitchen to see her mother fuming over a newspaper.
“Mom, what’s wrong?” Destiny said, in the doorway.
“What does this mean?” her mom slammed the newspaper on the table. The front page said: ‘Cosmic Romance?’ Destiny picked up the newspaper and sat on a kitchen chair.
---
May 18, 2009
Cosmic Romance?
Cosmic Star!’s lead guitarist, Sean ‘Strummer’ Cooper, has been spotted with the band’s lead singer, Cosmic Cosgrove. This isn’t new for the world, but we have spotted them taking a drive in Cosmic’s brand new Mini Cooper (reportedly given to her by Sean) along the highway.
So far, if asked about their relationship to each other, their answers are always: “No, we’re just close friends.” Or even, “We’re both single and our boundaries are being friends.” Just how close are you and have you gone past the boundaries, Mr. Cooper and Ms. Cosgrove? Does this picture mean anything?
Image
Other than the ‘Cosmic Romance’, the band has hired a new composer, Michael Fields from Tampa, Florida. We got a picture of him from a source and let me tell you, girls, you have another band member to swoon over!
Image
We looked for 'Michael Fields' in a search engine and guess what popped up:Image
I guess Mr.Fields is also a model! He has musical talent, is photogenic, and is a total hottie!
From me to guys, I think it will be hard to get Cosmic this time around. There’s another boy to get her away. Cosmic Star! is going on a world tour starting on June 1 in Los Angeles, California and ending on October 5 in London, England. Stay tuned for more news about the latest celebs!

---
Destiny put the paper back down on the table and stared at her mom.
“Mom, you don’t actually believe any of this, don’t you? I expected you, of all the people, to not believe all this junk.” Destiny said calmly.
“Not really, but it’s just…I don’t like you being out in public with only one guy with you being a public figure and stuff.” Her mom said. Destiny smiled and hugged her mom. She then went upstairs and changed into going out clothes since she’s going to a party of some socialite.
♠ ♠ ♠
did in a real hurry :)

Aim for 7 comments, guys, and I'll be happy!!! :D