Wait What I Am The Girlfriend Of Jade Puget

waking up

He brought me wilting roses, what kinda guy brings a girl wilting fucking roses, then he left without a word, i dont even know his name. I sat in my hospital bed trembling trying to remember why i was here. A constant beep rang every two seconds hypnotizing me, why was i here? what had i done?. Alone and cold i analysed everything even the shade of the walls, a ocre cream with sunflower yellow trims. The bed was rock hard, so hard my weight was cutting off the circulation to my feet resulting in pins and needles every now and then. Every time i moved my a tingly sensation cursed up my leg and throughout my body, i slighty giggled. This was my only entertainment.
An hour or so later a doctor came into my room, and just stared at me like a zombie. I stared back mezmerised by how much he reminded me of Davey Havok. What did he want now?. It was bad enough that i had no idea of why i was here, and now i have unknown celebrity look-alikes walking into my room just great. They say the first sign of crazyness is seeing your favourite rock stars, well.....that makes me completely INSANE!. Maybe i was dreaming. The doctor turned away shuffeling his hands through my bed side table. while he had turned away i slapped myself, sure i looked like an idiot, but this had to be a dream, there was no way Davey Havok was in my hospital room.
*SLAP*
Nope, this is not a dream......all i got out of that was a sore cheek, Damn maybe Davey Havok is secretly a doctor; uh? okay im definately going insane...
The davey look-alike turned back around to face me, he didnt find anything in my bed side table, i didnt think he would seeing how i still dont know why im here, or how i got here. Atleast i'll go to sleep tonight with a smile on my face, dreaming about how much my doctor looks like davey havok, if only he was. oh great, now im fantisizing about my doctor.........this is just getting better. he turned and walked out the door. well whatever he was in here for, he obviously didnt find it!!
Great alone again.........wait........what did he come in for, usuakky doctors come into check up on a patient, and ask how they are feeling.......Hmm............
What the fuck!! i sighed glancing out the window to see about seven doctors wrestling with one patient..... am i in a looney bin or have they given me something that makes me see things, because wrestling with a patient is not normal!!
anyway back to davey havok.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think :)