Wait What I Am The Girlfriend Of Jade Puget

BLAIR

I sat alone in my bed, not only wondering why I was here but if anyone is coming to get me. This time a lady walked into my room, who I presume is a doctor, she smiled at me, then took a chart from the end of my bed and started to write stuff on it.
“ how are you feeling?” the lady doctor asked
“I’ve felt better, umm do you know why im here?” I answered dryly.
“I will send someone in ti explain to you what is going on” she replied.
Whith that she left the room. I sat there alone again, ALONE……. Freaking alone, I hate being left alone, it gives me to much time to think up reasons of why im here.
In walked the Davey Havok look-alike again but this time he wasn’t looking through my stuff.
“Hi, im davey havok” davey spoke.
“no way this is like a hospital, what are you doing here” I practically screamed.
“yeah this is a hospital, you have been in a coma for the last three months, your doctor said you may have some memory loss, but it should only be temporary” davey started to explain before I cut in.
“ok, but where do you come into my life, sorry if my question offends you”
“its ok, can you remember who you are?, before I start telling you about your life”
“Blair….. my name is blair”
“ yeah can you remember your full name, its ok if you cant!”
“Blair Amber Stryke!” I stated excitedly
“ yeah ok now that you remember your name, I will start to tell you about your life! Ok you are a model, you have been modelling since you were about 15, you are now 20, your dating Jade Puget from AFI, you have been together since you were 17”
“ so im a model, my boyfriend is a rock star, anything else?”
“yeah there is one more thing, your pregnant, you are about 4 months pregnant!, you didn’t kno you were pregnant before the car accident, well atleast we don’t think you knew, because we only found out after you were brought in.”
“ oh, I don’t know how to react to that, before the accident, would I have been happy or excited about it?” I asked davey unsure of how I felt about everything I had just learnt.
“umm yeah I think you have been happy, I dunno maybe that’s something you should talk about with Jade”
“ok”
“I have to go talk to your nurse but after I have spoken to her I will be back ok?”
“okay”
Davey left the room, blair was alone again, but this time she knew why she was here, except she had a lot to think about, and a lot to learn about. Hopefully she regains her memory fully. There was a slight tap on the door, before it slowly opened, there standing in Blair’s door way was the one and only Jade Puget!. I looked up at him and I felt my breath get caught in the back of my throat, we both just gazed at one another for what felt like hours, but was really only minutes.
“hey how are you feeling?” Jade was the first to speak.
“im ok, I just found out a lot of things about myself” I smiled as I spoke, a feeling of happiness washing over me.
“yeah what kind of things did you find out?”
“ well I’ve been modelling since I was 15, dating you since I was 17, im now 20 and im 4 months pregnant, I was in a car accident “ I stated feeling a bit weird like I was talking about someone else. “oh and I was in a coma for 3 months”
“well you and dave covered a lot in a short time”
“I was a little curious why he was in my hospital room, so he started to tell me about my self Blair Amber Stryke”
“how do you feel about everything that you have learned?” Jade asked curious of what his girlfriend thought about her life after waking up from a coma, with no memory.
Blair smiled at jade before speaking “ well its every girls dream to be with you…… and I think I may have to put my modelling career on hold for awhile if im going to have a baby. I must admit, it is a bit scary waking up and finding all this out”.
Jade and Blair continued to talk about their relationship and about the band and Blair’s best friend Skylar, before Davey came back into the room with a huge smile spread across his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot!! here is my second chapter, thanks to everyone who commented :D