Book That Ends With No Last Page

14

"What? Why the fuck is she coming here?"I asked pretty shocked and pushed away from him.

"Well, I told her we are getting re-married, and I'm obviously inviting her to the wedding"

"Since when do you still talk to her?"I asked rudely.

"Shes still my friend Addison. After we split, I became friends with her again"

"You be-friended a lot of girls while we were apart didn't you?"I asked rolling my eyes.

"Don't be like this. I'm fine with you being friends with Kyle."

"Yeah, now you are. Now that you actually see me and Kyle will never happen"

"Well then you should see me and Daisy will never happen. Believe me I wont fuck up again"

"But why is she coming?"I whined

"It was my idea, I think you should be friends with her. Besides when she came here last wanting me back and I rejected her, your the one that begged me to go after her"

"Yeah, well, that was then. What if I don't want to be friends with her? She is your ex girlfriend you dated for years that you were in love with"

"Key word is WERE, shes nothing but a friend. I know I said I would always love her, well, only as a friend. I don't even see myself with anyone but you"

"You have a way with words don't you?"

"I guess I do"He said with a chuckle as he pulled me closer to him again.

This was just fucking perfect. I hated that bitch.

~~

"John!"Daisy said as she walked through the front door and swung her hands around MY finaces neck and engulfed him in a hug.

I groaned, but not loudly enough for them to hear as I stood to the side as they hugged.

After a few seconds they let go, god I thought they would hug forever. I was just about to claw her off him. What can I say, after I lost John, my jealousy went up about ten notches.

"Addison, your even prettier then I remembered"She said all cheery. She was unbelievable. How could she be so happy??

"Thank you"I said putting on an act and gave her a loose hug. I just wanted to pull her hair.

"So what do you want to do?"John asked Daisy.

"I just want to get to know Addison better"She said with a smile in my direction.

"You can call me Addy"I said with a smile. John was the only one that called me Addison and I liked it that way.

"Okay, Addy"She said with a giggle. How could John honestly like her? I mean she was gorgeous....but still.

Wow I'm just a grumpy bitch today. I mean she wasn't as bad as I made her out to be. She seemed nice. But I still didn't like her. I hated every girl other then me in Johns life, well besides his mom, family members and so on.

"Want to help me make dinner?"I asked nicely still smiling."I mean you don't have to, considering your the guest"

"No, I would love to, but just a heads up, I'm not a very good cook"

"Thats fine"I said with a laugh.

I looked over at John and he seemed happy. He was probably happy that I was getting along with Daisy. If only he could read my mind.

"Do you want me to help or anything?"John asked

"No silly, I want to get to know Addy, I already know you, so go do something and leave us girls alone"Daisy responded.

I fake laughed and smiled. No one talks to my husband, I mean boyfriend, I mean finace, No fuck it, MY MAN like that. I wanted to punch her square in the nose.

"Alright, ill call the guys, maybe we'll have a band practice"John responded

"Yeah, thats a good idea"I said as I looked over at Daisy and she was staring at John. Ugh I hate her hate her hate her.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go pick up some Cheeto's for you and call the guys on my way to the store. Bye babe"John said and pecked my cheek"Bye Daisy"He said as he started towards the door

"Bye John"Daisy said basically jumping up and down. God is she on drugs?

"See ya"He said and closed the door behind him.

"So what shall we cook?"I asked putting my hands together.

"I don't know"She said with a laugh"How about pasta? I mean thats pretty simple to make, so I can at least be of some help"

"Alright"I said laughing. Such an idiot.

I started walking into the kitchen with her right behind me.

"Hmmm"I said as I opened the cabinet with all of our pastas."Great spaghetti"I said as I grabbed the box with the spaghetti.

"Wheres the sauce?"Daisy asked

"Umm cabinet above the sink I believe" I said as I placed the spaghetti on the counter and took out a pot.

"Got it"She said still as cheery as ever.

"Heres a pot"I said and handed it to her and then grabbed another for the spaghetti.I filled the pot with water

We put the pots on the stove. I turned mine on to let the water boil a bit.

"I'm really sorry you know"Daisy said softly as she turned on hers and poured the sauce into the pot.

"About what?"I asked a little confused

"You know, you loosing the baby"

I sighed "I'm over it"

"Are you really? I know I would always be hung up on it" Was she trying to kill me? Probably.

"The first month was hard, but I had John to help me through it and realize we would have more later"

"Do you really want a baby?"

"I do"

"With John?"She asked as I took a wooden spoon and started mixing the sauce.

"Well of course. Who else?"

"I don't know. I mean you and John seem happy. But thats just for now"

"What are you talking about?"I asked as I stopped mixing leaving the spoon in the sauce as I looked at her

"I thought me and John would always be together, but boy was I wrong"She said with a sigh

"Are you being serious right now?"I asked amazed.

"I am"She said like she was proud of herself.

"Wow what a bitch"I said under my breath, but of course you know, she heard me

"Excuse me?"

"Well obviously you heard me"I said rolling my eyes

"I cant believe John wants to marry you...again. He deserves better"She shot at me. well the happy little chipper girl was now gone. Makes me think she was putting up an act.

"Fuck you"I said through my teeth and I could hear the sauce starting to bubble, but I just held the wooden spoon in it, not mixing it as I stared, no glared at Daisy.

"Right back at you"And I had enough, without breaking contact with her, I got as much sauce on the spoon as possible and swung the spoon and the sauce hit her smack in the face. Good. Serves the bitch right.

She screamed as she started wiping the sauce off her face. I just laughed.

Then she stuck her hand in the sauce, and threw the sauce at me. As the sauce hit my face I realized it wasn't even hot yet.

Then I dropped the wooden spoon,stuck my hand in the sauce and threw it at her "Your such a bitch!"I screamed at her.

"Fuck you!"She screamed back and threw some more at me.

"Get the fuck out of my house!"

"This isn't technically your house,its Johns!"

"We're getting married!"I said as I took the pot and poured the rest of the sauce over her head.

She screamed loud. And when I say loud I mean the neighbors probably heard loud.

"Fuck your wedding!"She said as she shoved me and then wiped some sauce off her face to unblock her vision.

"Your no longer invited. If you come I will personally throw cake in your face"

"And I wanted to be friends with you"She said and I think she was starting to cry.

"Well I don't want to be friends with you. Your a fucking bitch."I spat at her. I did not feel bad at all.

"Addison! Daisy! I'm back!"I head John shout and then the front door close.

"I decided to bring your Cheeto's home and then hang with the guys- What happened?"He asked shocked beyond belief as he stared at us covered in sauce, Daisy covered slightly more, and to top it off she was now sobbing.

"I'm leaving"Daisy sobbed as she started walking out of the kitchen but John stopped her.

"What did you do?"He asked me angrily

"Fuck you both"I said and shoved past both of them and ran upstairs straight to the bathroom.

I closed the door, locked it, and slid down the back and cried. John was now mad at me obviously. Fucking Daisy. Was this my fault? I hated the smell of the tomato sauce on me and stood up. There was some tomato sauce on the door but I ignored it and stripped out of my clothes, turned on the shower and hopped in.

I loved the feeling of the hot water hitting my body.

Then there was a banging on the door"Addison we need to talk!"

"Leave me alone John, I'm in the shower!"I shouted back.

"We arnt getting married till you and Daisy are friends!"

"Then we are never getting married!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated

Hmm I think im gonna start updating my Kyle Burns story more
often.