Book That Ends With No Last Page

13

I was just wandering around the venue as John had to leave me to go and set up for his set.

I was looking for Kyle, but after the first 5 minutes I stopped looking and just walked around making small conversation with a few people I passed.

"Addy"He said softly. I turned around to come face to face with Jonathan.

"Hey"I said back. I didn't know if I should walk away from him or give him a big hug.

"Soooo your back with John I hear?"He asked as he put both his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah....."

"Your not mad at me are you?"

"I'm still deciding"

"I hope you know I didn't break up with you because I wanted too. I did it because I knew you stilled liked him"

"I know Kyle told me"

"Then you have absolutely no reason to be mad at me"

"You still made me cry."

"I think you only cried because you got broken up with, not because you really liked me"

"Thats where your wrong. I did like you. I mean I wouldn't date someone I didn't feel anything for. Thats just a pointless relationship. Just because I still liked John didn't mean I didn't like you"

"Wow, I thought you didn't like me at all. Maybe I made a mistake.."

"Well then that doesn't matter now does it? I'm engaged"I said holding up my hand that my ring was on.

His eyes went wide.

"Its been a few hours!"

"Well obviously if I get back with John, its gonna be forever."

"I can see that"He said his eyes never leaving the ring on my finger.

"You know what? Thank you for breaking up with me, if you hadn't I wouldn't be with John"

"I'm really starting to regret my decision"

I rolled my eyes at him"Your fucking ridiculous, you broke up with me to get me back with my ex, and when I do, your practically saying you wish you never broke up with me?"

"I did like you. Its just I'm not the type of guy that wants to share his girl. I want her to only like me"

"God you sound a lot like John"

"You know what Addy? I'm happy for you. Congratulations"

"Thanks Jonathan" I said with a sigh.

"No really. You deserve to be happy, and I guess hes the only one that can make you truly happy."

"Can we still be friends?No awkwardness?"

"Of course"He said pulling me into a hug.

We just stood there and hugged for about 5 minutes. It was a very comfortable hug.

~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~

"I love this house"I said with a big smile as me and John walked through the front door of our house.

John just chuckled."Home sweet home"

"I'm glad you didn't change anything. If anything was different I would kill you."

He just laughed and kissed me on the cheek."Your so cute"

"Lets go sleep. I'm tired and I want to lay in my comfy bed, come on"I said as I took his hand and led him to the staircase.

He laughed and pulled me back and then in one swift movement swung me over his shoulder. I burst out laughing."John put me down"I laughed as he started walking up the stairs with me over his shoulder.

"I feel like carrying you"He laughed as he tickled my sides causing me to laugh even more and louder.

He opened out bedroom door and walked inside. He placed me on the bed and got on the bed right after.

I giggled and kissed him. He kissed me back with the same amount of passion.

We ended up just kissing for the next ten minutes or so. Some clothes shed. Like my shirt and his.

"Do you want to?"He asked as he separated his lips from mine for the first time.

"Use a condom"

"Why? I thought we want kids"

"Not until we're married. I don't want to get pregnant before I'm married. I don't want to be fat in my wedding dress. And I don't want a child before I get married because well I just don't. It sounds better to me if we have a baby when we're legit married"

"Alright"he said as he kissed me aggressively.

~~

I woke up a few hours later maybe. I unwrapped myself from John and just grabbed his shirt off the floor and put it on.

I looked at his peaceful sleeping face and smiled.

I walked out of the room and down the hall. I stopped right in front of our baby nursery.

I wasn't sure if all of our baby stuff were still in there.The lock John had put on the door was gone so maybe he got rid of it.

I took a deep breath, turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

I smiled softly as I looked at the baby nursery looking the exact same way I remembered it.

I was surprised he kept all this stuff but made me super happy.

I no longer felt sad knowing me and John would have a baby in the future.

I walked into the room feeling very happy just seeing all this stuff.

"I knew you would eventually wander in here"

I turned around to see John smiling as he rubbed his eyes and stood in the doorway only wearing pants.

"Lets get married now so I can have a baby"I said quickly and he chuckled.

"Either way, we wouldn't have the baby for more then half a year,so lets just take things slowly"

"And this is coming from the guy who basically begs me to have a child and wants to get married as soon as we got back together"

"Well Ive come to realize we have all and eternity"He said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips sofly.

"Good boy"I said with a laugh.

"Hey Addison, I need to tell you something"He said as he rested his head on my shoulder and tightened his arms around me

"Yeah?"

"Daisy's coming over on Saturday"He mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
..........