Book That Ends With No Last Page

02

"So this is were you live now?"Kennedy asked as we walked through the front door.

"Yup, this is my parents place" I said taking off my sweater.

Its been two weeks since I ran into them at the coffee shop. Ive been with Kennedy everyday since those two weeks. We became even closer then we were before.

He actually helped me through my John trauma.

Of course I was still madly in love with John, but I no longer wanted to cry when someone said his name.

I hadn't seen him since the coffee shop, but truth be told I didn't really want to see him, not until he and Megan, ugh I hate her, broke up.

I cant believe John actually started dating again. Shows how much he really loved me.

"Hey mom, this is Kennedy, remember him? Johns friend, he was at the wedding and all"

"Well hello there"My mom said with a smile as she took out a batch of cookies from the oven.

"Hey Mrs.Stevens"Kennedy said with a small wave.

"Addison, are you okay with hanging out with Johns friend and all? "My mom asked with a little concern.

"I'm perfectly fine, Kennedy's one of my favorite people, and he doesn't remind me of him, so no biggie"

"Alright, well help yourselves, I'm gonna go start the laundry"

"Alright"I said as she left the kitchen.

"Are you really okay with being with me?"Kennedy asked quietly

"Of course, your one of my best friends, and your exactly what I need to get my life back on track"

"Well Glad to be of help"He said with a cheesy smile and I playfully shook my head.

"Have a cookie"I said as I walked over to the plate the cookies were on"Mmmm I love them when there hot"

"Ill wait till they cool"He said with a little laugh.

"Alrighty"I said picking up a hot cookie.

"Can I ask you something?"Kennedy asked as I bit into my cookie.

"Mhmm"

"Do you still talk to Kyle?"

I swallowed my cookie and said"Actually I do, he even came down here to visit me around 2 months ago. I feel kind of bad now that I think of his visit. All I did was cry."

"Oh"He said quietly

"What?"I whined as I put my cookie on the counter.

"You do realize he started all this right?"He asked softly

"Look Kenny, he didn't do anything, its my fault, I'm not going to stop talking to Kyle because I made a mistake. Kyle was telling me how me and John were perfect for each other, he was being a sweetheart, calming me down because I was complaining about John. I had to give up John, I'm not giving up Kyle too"

"You know if John found out you were still talking to him, he would probably actually punch a wall"

"I don't give a fuck"I said picking up my cookie"Besides I don't think he cares about me anymore, he moved on."I said taking a bite.

"Addy, look, I think, no I know, John loved you more then Daisy, and believe me thats very good, you were together for a year and a half, you honestly think he could get over you that fast? 7 months? John wanted your child, I think that says something"

"He wanted my child when we didn't even love each other"I mumbled

"Thats were your wrong, Johns always loved you, whether he realized it or not. All of us knew he did. He just needed to figure it out himself"

"Kenny, I really don't want to talk about this"I said looking down.

"I'm sorry Addy"

"No, its just, it hurts you know? We ant together any more because of a mistake. An accident. I thought I would die without John in my life, believe me, I'm shocked I'm still alive"

"I know he misses you"

"You know everything these days don't you?"I asked jokingly as I rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled.

"Come on, lets do something"I said as I walked over to him and led him out of the kitchen

***********John's POV************

"John whats wrong?"Megan asked as she snuggled into me further. We were at my place just laying on the couch. Not doing anything but laying there, resting I guess.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about the next tour"I lied. Truth be told, I was thinking about Addison.

I never really stopped thinking about her, but after seeing her, Her face was the only thing I saw. I didn't really want to get back together with her though.

I had a good thing going with Megan, she helped me get over her completely. I wasn't sure if I loved Megan, or I was using her as a distraction.

My relationship with her was really simple though.

We haven't gotten in fights, the only time we fought was when we saw Addison at the coffee shop and I guess I was a little too distant at the dinner with her parents. She accused me of thinking about my ex wife. I denied it of course, even though I was.

"When is that?"She asked as she shifted a bit.

"About a month"

"Thats exciting" She said sadly.

"Why don't you come with me?"I asked looking down at her.

"Really?"

"Yes"I said and kissed her nose. She giggled. She was so different then Addison it wasn't even funny. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing though.

I mean Addison didn't exactly like going on tour.

Maybe Megan was what I needed. Someone that wasn't so stubborn, and I know for a fact she wont cheat on me and rip my heart to shreds.

*********Addison's POV**********

I was sitting on my bedroom floor painting my toe nails. I don't know why it was, but whenever I was a little frustrated I did my nails.

I wanted John back.

"Addison, phone"My mom said coming into my room and walking over to me as she handed me the phone and then walked out.

"Hello?" I asked as I looked down at my nails.

"Hey doll face"He said softly

"Why didn't you call my cell?"I asked as I blew on my toe nails to dry them.

"I tried, but it went straight to your voice mail"

"Oh it must be dead then, ill have to charge that"

"So whatcha doin"?"

"Is there a reason your calling me Burns? Oh and if you must know, I was giving myself a pedicure."I said blowing on my nails again

He just chuckled. " I'm so glad your back to normal"

"Hey!"

"No, I mean, your voice isn't cracky and you sound happy, its making me happy"And I could tell me was smiling

"Well, Ive been hanging out with Kennedy lately, and its done good for me, oh and guess what? John has a girlfriend"

"Thats great Addy, and what!? You have to be kidding, I wanna kick his ass"

"Oh I want to kill him. You know, I'm surprised I'm not as depressed about that as I should be. I mean I obviously still love him more then life itself, but this is helping me realize that we are never getting back together"

"Don't give up, even if hes being a dick"

"I want to move on so bad. But I cant. I'm not as strong as him I guess. Or maybe he really didn't love me so it wasn't that hard for him to move on"

"I'm so glad I can have a normal conversation with you about this without you crying"He said with a light laugh"But never doubt he didn't love you. He did. Maybe he got a girlfriend to mend his heart"

"Yea whatever"I said wiggling my toes as I looked at my now bright pink toe nails.

"Soooo, changing the subject, I have a question for you"

"Shoot"

"We sort of need a merch girl for our up coming tour-"

I cut him off "NO"

"Please Addyyyy"He begged"And this way we can hangout more"

"Ive come to realize I hate tour"

"Please do this for me?"He asked desperate

I sighed"Fine, but only because you never gave up on me. You were with me through this whole thing. Thanks"

"Of course!"He said mega happy and I laughed"Thanks Adds"

"No problem, so whens this tour?"

"About a month"
♠ ♠ ♠
Kyle is going to be in this story so lets try
not to hate on him.lol.

comment<3333