Status: Done!

Love Hides (in the Strangest Places)

12. I Got This Girl Beside Me, But She's Out Of Re

It was a week into recording before anything went weird with Jim. I'd heard he could get crazy while recording but I had yet to see it. I had already gotten my interviews with Ray, John, and Robby. They had gone perfectly and they had all been amazing with me, they treated me like a journalist, not their friend. Jim, however, was not being the greatest, he kept pushing me away whenever I tried to talk to him about it, or he'd kiss me to get me to stop talking. It was today that he finally started acting strange. The whole time the band was trying to record Jim was acting like a child, and he refused to sing. I guess it was kind of my fault, I told him no sex until I got my interview. Finally he snapped.
"I'm not singing, I don't feel like it." he said stubbornly after the 14th time the band had tried to get him to sing.
I approached him when the guys left to talk to Bruce (Botnick).
"James, what's wrong?"
"What do you think, Elanor? You won't fuck me! I want you so bad, you're so close, and you won't let me touch you!" he grabbed my face and kissed me.
"James!" I yelled, getting away, wiping my mouth.
"Come on, Elanor, just touch it. Please." he begged, "Lick it, anything!"
I left him and went to talk to the guys, they asked me what was I wrong and I blushed before saying,
"He wants me to . . . do stuff . . . to him, while he's singing."
"Then do it!" Ray yelled.
"Elanor, just do it, if we can get him to sing just once then we can all go home." Bruce said.
I stood there for what seemed like hours until finally I sighed and whispered,
"Fine."
The guys jumped and hugged me yelling,
"Thank you! We love you, Elanor!"
I left the guys happy and pushed Jim into the singing booth.
"You better sing good." I said, unbuttoning his pants.
"I love you. I love you. I love you."
"Ya, I know."
I got on my knees and finally Jim started singing as I sucked him:
The cars hiss by my window
Like the waves down on the beach
The cars hiss by my window
Like the waves down on the beach
I got this girl beside me
But she's out of reach
Headlight through my window
Shinin' on the wall
Headlight through my window
Shinin' on the wall
Can't hear my baby
Though I called and called
Yeah, right
Woo!
Windows started tremblin'
With a sonic boom
Windows started tremblin'
With a sonic boom, boom
A cold girl'll kill you
In a darkened room
Yeah, woo
Ride
Ride on
Weooooo!
Wawa, eooo!
Oooo, owa, owaaa!
Wa, waaaaea!
Ooo, wa, wa, wa, wa, waa!
Uh-huh

As soon as we were done I got up, ready to leave but Jim grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"Really, thank you." Jim smiled.
His face looked so cute, and he looked like he was sorry for putting me through his crap. I couldn't help but smile back at him and he kissed me, sweetly and softly on the lips.
"I'll do your stupid interview tonight, as soon as we get back to the hotel."
"And then I'll screw your brains out." I smirked, kissing him again.

"So, Jim Morrison, why the new look?" I asked, as I straddled his lap.
We were seated on the couch in our hotel room; I had turned on my tape recorder and sat it on the back of the couch.
"I thought you liked my look." Jim said sadly.
"I do, I just need to know why for the sake of it, James."
Jim looked annoyed and I gave him my best puppy-dog face, and I pouted my lips, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Please?"
He sighed and nodded, "I just got tired of everyone looking at me as a sex symbol, and I’m not that good-looking."
"Mm, I beg to differ." I giggled.
"I got tired of caring what I look like. I don't do this so I can get laid; I started this so I could share my poetry with the world."
"What are your plans once this album is done with?"
"Well, I think I'm going to be done with the music business. I just want to concentrate on my poetry for a while, be alone, and be myself again."
"That's amazing, James. Thank you, by the way." I smiled and kissed him.
"Anything for my girl." Jim smiled.
I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jim flipped me around so I was lying on my back on the couch, and then he climbed on top of me.
"Finally!" Jim said melodramatically as he threw his mouth at my neck.
"James, that tickles!" I laughed.
"That's what you get." he said, menacingly.
"Oh, really?" I laughed.
"You're evil, woman." he smirked.
Soon, we were ripping each other's clothes off and our bodies were entwined. Jim thrust inside me and all the problems in the world melted away with the rhythmic beat of our bodies. Ecstacy took over and our bodies rode a current of electricity. The abstinence of the week only made the feeling greater. Our moans were yells, our yells were screams. It was safe to say, it was the best sex we'd ever had.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jim said as he breathed heavily.
"Fuck." Was all I had to say.
"Ya, you're thinking what I'm thinking."
We both laughed and kissed each other; nothing could get better than this.

"How did I get so lucky as to have you?"
"I'm the lucky one."
"Seriously, how did this even happen?"
"Well, it was April 8, 1969, and it was my first Doors concert. And you were eyeing me from the stage all night long." I began.
"I was not!"
"You were too! So I decided to go back stage just to see you."
"But you didn't."
"I got scared! You were just so sexy! And I thought that if I met you I'd turn into another one of your God damned groupies."
"Some of them aren't that bad."
"Meaning some of them can fuck good you mean."
"That's not what I meant at all!" Jim said, laughing.
Jim kissed me and once again we fell in to our own world. Where we were no one else existed, we do what we want to do, we say what we want to say, we live like we want to live.