Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

You Have Icing All Over Your Face.

Kyra nodded and turned to look up at him, "Yes."

Mikey placed his lips to hers in a short but sweet kiss. He pulled away with a big grin on his face as he looked down at their son, watching him sleep.

She gripped his hand tighter, not even hearing Kat and the rest of the guys come back

"Guys don't you dare touch my twenty boxes of un-made cakes!" Kat said in an aggravated voice, as she put the eggs, milk and oil away.

"What they hell did you need all of this for anyway?" Frank asked walking around, looking for Kyra and Mikey.

"Nothing Frank, nothing at all," Kat said, with irritation and frustration still in her voice. She was starting to feel like she had planned everything for this wedding, the stress was starting to really get to her.

"I think they're back," Kyra muttered.

"I think so too. I can hear Kat's big mouth, yelling about something. Sounds like she is in a bad mood."

"Sounds like it. I should go see what's wrong."

Mikey nodded not wanting to be around Kat is she was upset about something, it was best to let Kyra deal with it.

She kissed him on the cheek before leaving the room to go check on Kat, "Kat, what's going on? Are you hoarding cake boxes?"

"Yes. Don't touch them or the supplies to go with them," Kat almost hissed, not realizing it was Kyra who had asked her this simple question.

"Err...okay?"

"Sorry Kyra," Kat said sighing and sitting on the counter, looking through her bags, "Who the hell stole my twenty things of cake icing?" Kat asked just as frustrated as she had been a few minutes ago.

"It's fine. Now calm down. What are you doing with all of this cake stuff? We already ordered the cake."

"No some how we missed it. I checked the book three times while you were gone. Also the shoes we ordered wont be here til a week after the wedding. They just called me." Kat said sighing, "You know I didn't plan on telling you any of this."

"Kat, calm down ok. Lucky for you, you have an amazing brides maid who, not only ordered the cake and has the paperwork on her fridge, but can ring people in her extensive phone book to find shoes."

"Kyra are you telling me I just wasted three hundred dollars on stuff for a cake we don't even need? Oh and just who is going to get us shoes, Pete?" She asked joking, only because she knew Kyra was good friends with him.

"Kat, stop your damn bitching! I've been listing to it for long enough," Gerard said making it known that he was there.

Kyra took a deep breath in, knowing Gerard was there, "Yes Kat. I’m saying you just wasted three hundred dollars on cake stuff. Don't worry about the shoes. Leave it all to me, okay?"

"I don't want to do that Ky, you have too much to worry about with out my wedding adding to it. And Gerard get the fuck out of my house if you’re going to be an ass. I don't care if you are Frank’s best friend, I will not let you talk to me like that," Kat had that dangerous look in her eyes, taking all her anger out on him now.

"No, I don't. Leave it to me," she smiled, "You will have the shoes in a few days. Just chillax."

"Did you just say chillax?"

"Yes I did. Now chill. Write down what you need to be done and I'll do it."

"I need him thrown out of my house," Kat said pointing to Gerard who was glaring at her.

"That I can't do."

"Why not?" Kat asked jumping up off the counter.

"Because I don't want to touch him. I don't know where he’s been or what I will catch."

"Naw, I love you too Ky," Gerard said, glaring at Kyra and Kat.

Kat had no response, instead she just started going through her knife drawer.

"Kat. Just leave it," Kyra said through her teeth.

"Leave what?" Kat asked getting one of the cake boxes out some eggs and everything else she would need.

"He'll get his. Don't worry," she whispered.

"Oh I'm sure he will but right now me and you are going to make a cake since we have twenty boxes," Kat said smiling.

Kyra groaned, "I don't bake. I only eat."

"Okay well you’re going to supervise and make sure Frank and Mikey stay away. How’s that sound?"

"Sounds great," Kyra said walking off to find the guys.

Kat started mixing the stuff in a bowl, together, "Why are you still in here and not with everyone else?" Kat asked Gerard.

"I don't know. I might go soon. This is boring," Gerard muttered, picking out the dirt from under his nails.

"Why are you even here, other than to insult me and Ky?"

Gerard shrugged, "Gotta waste time somehow."

"Gerard, has anyone ever told you you're an ass?"

Gerard stood up and chuckled, "All the time," he smirked before walking out.

Gerard had left to go back to his house, to sketch. Kyra had managed to keep all the guys away except for when they came back as the cake was about to come out.

"Guys, can I put the icing on it before you eat it?" Kat laughed.

"Okay but hurry up!" Frank whined.

Kat quickly spread the icing on the cake. She decided she didn't want any cake, and just walked in to the living room, where she sat down on the sofa.

Kyra laughed as Ray was left to cut the cake. They each took a piece before going to sit in the living room, eating their cake in silence. Kyra laughed with a mouth full of cake at Mikey.

"What?" Mikey asked with a mouth full of cake, pointing to at Kat who must have fallen asleep and was stretched out across Frank, Ray, and Bob.

Kyra looked over at Kat then back at Mikey, covering her mouth as she swallowed her last bit of cake, "You have icing all over your face"

"Really? Well so do you," Mikey told her as he secretly stuck his finger on his cake.

"No, I don’t," Kyra said, wiping around her mouth and checking her hand.

"Yes you do, right there," Mikey said, pointing to her nose and smearing icing on it.

"Thanks for that," she smirked, wiping it off.

"You’re welcome,” he smiled, “Are all of them asleep?"

"Looks like it," Kyra nodded.

"I'll clean up our mess and you get James?" Mikey asked, just as their son started to cry.

Kyra agreed, walking off. She soothed him before he fell asleep again. Kyra placed him in the car seat and carried him out to the hallway. Mikey had just finished picking up everyone’s mess when Kyra came in with James in his car seat.

"Can you get my bags for me?" Kyra asked, pointing at the ones sitting at the door.

Mikey nodded picking them up and going to the car. Kyra put their son in the back, securely putting him before sitting in the front passenger seat.

Mikey pulled out of the drive way, and drove to his parents home, "Is Kat okay? She seems like she isn't sleeping or something."

"It's just this wedding stuff...I think."

"I hope she is okay. Why does she have so much stuff for cakes anyway?"

"Well, she thought she didn't order a cake but we did so, Frank will be having cake for a long time."

"Poor Frank. I just hope Kat doesn't let him do it otherwise it will be Cajun."

"Probably," Kyra laughed, getting out of the car and getting the bags and James.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)