Falling in love is great. Unless it's with a demon.

(25)Fun with Kyo

A warm hand clamped over your mouth, stifling your scream. You felt yourself being lifted into someone's arms, but looking up only saw a hooded face cast in darkness. You watched as your captor walked over to the window, and opened it with one hand, while holding on to you with the other. You felt the cold wind of morning stroke your face and looked up fearfully as the man as he jumped up on the side of the window and familiar golden eyes winked at you before he jumped out of the window and down, down, down into the cold morning landing perfectly on his feet with a small thump.
You sighed, having been screaming silently against his hand and closed your eyes as he began to run with you away from the house and in to the forest. You had to close your eyes to the wind rushing by, only peeking out ever so often to see if you could tell where this mysterious guy was taking you. But all you saw were trees and fields, going by in one big blur of green and blue and grey.
Eventually he stopped and you could hear music not too far off with the sound of children laughing and people talking. You opened your eyes and saw that you were in front of a carnival.
Confused you looked up as your captore put you down and onto your feet. You wacted him pull his hood back and reveled himself to be Kyo.
"Kyo?!" you said stunned and pushed him back away from you. "I can't believe you'd kidnap me!"
"Ouch," Kyo laughed and grabbed your hands to keep from being beaten. "It was the only way I could get you out on our date."
"But I didn't even pick you," you faked being angry. You actually thought it was really sweet that he'd go so far as to sneak in your room and kidnap you while everyone else slept.
He smiled playfully and put his arm around you, walking up to the carnival. "Do I at least get points for originality? I mean none of the other guys went so far as to kidnap you."
You couldn't hold back your smile and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "So where are we?"
He cuddle close to you while walking with you, and you thought you heard what sounded like purring coming from his neck. "Some place fun, unlike my boring brothers. The carnival!"
You giggled, seeing how excited he was. "And what are we going to do here?"
"Have fun of course. I mean you don't mind this as our date, do you? Because I could take you out to some other place if you want..."
You shook your head and grabbed his hand and ran in through the entryway. "This is perfect, Kyo. It's so... you." And it really was. Fun, sweet, adorable Kyo taking you some place completely kiddish but so much fun... it was just perfect. Sure you had had fun on your other dates, but you needed to be out of that house and having fun.
Kyo paid the admission and the two of you walked in, first going past those crazy mirrors that distort your image and make you look ridiculous. Kyo laughed at you as you walked past one that made your head expand to unbelieveable proportions. You pulled him beside you and laughed back as his head too expanded and he leaned down and gently kissed you on the cheek. Kinda weird seeing one big headed person kiss another. It definately made the children walking by laugh.
You grabbed his hand again and walked past the others, laughing each time some part of your body changed for the worst until you had walked past them all. Nexy up you saw a petting zoo with all kinds of animals inside and being a little girl at heart you jumped right in with them.
"Awww look at the little piggy," you giggled as a tiny piglet walked up to you and wiggled it's nose at you and sqealed.
You picked it up in your arms and walked over to Kyo. "Can we keep it, dear? I promise I'll take care of it."
Kyo shook his head, laughing. You gently put the piggy back on the ground and went over to the ponies, your favorite(sorry girls. I've always liked horses. I used to be a very active rider in shows and stuff...) and petted them with Kyo. They all nuzzled you affectionately.
"Want something to eat?" Kyo offered pointing at a stand with lots of food and drinks.
You nodded and went over to look at their selection, but already knew what you wanted. "Cotton candy," you told the woman and she handed you a great big puff of it on a stick. You looked wide eyed over to Kyo.
"Well give me some," Kyo laughed reaching for it.
"Nope it's all mine," you stepped away from him just before he could get some.
"Hey, meanie," he laughed and pulled you close to him, before you could get away. "I have you now. And what are you going to do about it? I think since I'm holding you captive I'd like to kiss you..."
He slowly leaned down towards your face. And just as he was about to kiss you, you pushed the cotton candy up in between the two of you so it got all over his face leaving a stick mess.
You burst out laughingas he leaned back and looked like he was wondering what went wrong with his kissing plan.
You slipped out of his arms, laughing and he stood there still looking confused so you walked back up to him and licked the side of his face. "Sorry had to," you laughed harder as he blushed and then suddenly pulled you into his arms and kissed you. It was sweet and gentle, just the thing you'd expect from Kyo, and tasted like cotton candy.
He pulled back and smiled at you, you blushing now and took your hand again. "Come on. Lets' walk and talk."
"Ok," you nodded, and followed. "What about?"
"You, silly," he smiled and kissed your cheek again. "I feel like I barely know you. Tell me about you."
So you went on to tell him about yourself. Your likes and dislikes. Hopes and fears. You know just random stuff all about you.
"What's your take on having kids?" He asked suddenly as you got done telling him your love of bubblegum.
You stopped in the middle of walking and looks up at him shyly. "Wh- what do you mean?"
"You're cute when you get all nervous like that," he said taking both of your hands and looking into your eyes. "I mean would you like to have them someday?"
You blushed and looked away only to see two little kids running by you. They stopped and looked up at you and smiled and waved saying, "Hi," before running away again.
You smiled at them. You had never really thought about having kids before... but it wasn't a bad idea so you turned to him and answered, "Yeah I think I would someday."
"That's good," Kyo smiled and began to walk with you again. "I know I want them someday. "How many do you think you'd want?"
"Oh I don't know," you blushed, embarrased to be talking about it. "One or two..."
"Is that all?" Kyo asked, shocked. "I was thinking 10... maybe 20."
It was your turn to be shocked now. "That'll kill me! I think I'm sticking with two."
"Awww," Kyo laughed and pulled you close. "How about at least five?"
You laughed as he gave you puppy dog eyes, even though he was a neko, and nodded. "Ok fine. We'll have five," you giggled and leaned in close to him.
"So you want to start on that now?" you heard him whisper in your ear and looked up at him, completely shocked now. *Did he just... ask me to... seriously...?*