Sequel: Sing Me To Sleep

Happiness and Heartbreak

Chapter 17

“It’s wonderful!” My parents said as they looked around mine and Jack’s apartment.

Today was the first day Jack and I were actually going to be sleeping in the apartment. Our parents were over eating dinner and I had to bribe Alex not to tell my parents that we were sharing a room. He kept making crude and humorous remarks about it, which our parents were ignoring, thank god. They probably wouldn’t mind if we were, considering that Jack and I had been engaged previously, but they would think that we were moving too fast and that I was setting myself up to eventually have my heart broken again. I hope I wasn’t. So far, Jack has been nothing but the beset to me since we got back together. After dinner, we sat and talked for half an hour before they left, leaving Jack and I to ourselves.

“It’s been a long time since it’s just been you and me.” Jack said, as he laid down on the couch with me.

“I know, I missed this,” I said, placing my head on his chest, “ Remember when we stayed up all night drinking and wound up in the park asleep on a bench the next morning?” I asked, giggling at the memory.

“Ha yeah, and a woman was telling her kid not to mess with the homeless people. That was hilarious. Then you woke up and you were so hung-over, you threw up everywhere in the sandbox. That poor kid will never be the same.” Jack laughed, kissing me on the head.

“Come on, let’s go to bed. We can watch TV in there.”

I nodded and he picked me up, walking into the room. He set me down on the bed and then crawled on top of me. Something tells me that we weren’t going to be watching TV. Slowly, Jack leaned down and kissed my lips, falling on top of me and wrapping me in his arms. I kissed back, fully intent on never stopping. He unbuttoned my pants and threw them in the floor while I pulled his shirt over his head. He smirked at me before unhooking my bra and taking my shirt off with it in one quick move. He rolled me over so that I was on top of him while I took off his pants and boxers, slowly rubbing my hand up and down his manhood. He rolled over again so that he was back on top, before kissing me and thrusting himself into me. I gave a quick gasp in surprise before getting into the rhythm that Jack was thrusting at, our hips moving together. I hadn’t felt this amazing in a long time, and I was in pure bliss as Jack slowly trailed kisses up and down my neck.

“I love you so much,” Jack moaned, “I missed you.”

“I love you too,” I said, “so much.”

We both slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

I woke up to the smell of food in the morning, and soon Jack was sitting down on the bed beside me.

“Good morning princess,” he said, “I made you some breakfast.”

“Good morning and thank you. I’ll be up in a minute.”

“Oh no, I’m bringing you breakfast in bed. I told you, I’m treating you a thousand times better than before.”

“Jack you really don’t have to.” I said, sitting up.

“I know, but I want to. Alex called and he’s coming over with Rian and Zack in a few hours. We’ll probably go out to lunch or something.”

“Ok, thanks Jack.” I said, pecking him on the cheek.

“Umm, excuse me. What was that? I expect an absolutely amazing kiss from my girlfriend, not just that excuse of a kiss.”

I laughed and kissed him again, harder this time. He leaned back, lowering to the bed again. We stayed like that for a few more minutes until his phone rang, startling both of us.

“You need to eat breakfast. Do you want it in bed?”

“Nah, I’ll get up and get it, answer the phone.”

“Ok, it’s probably Alex.”

With that, I stood up, still wrapped in a blanket from last night, and made my way to mine and Jack’s bathroom. I grabbed a towel and hung it on the rack, proceeding to the shower. I had my eyes closed and was washing soap out of my hair when I heard the shower door opening before feeling the rush of cold air, as Jack stepped in with me.

“Hey, the guys are going to be here in half an hour now, so I decided to hop in the shower with you.”

“Ok, I don’t mind.” I said, grabbing a bar of soap.

Jack leaned over and kissed me, and then grabbed the soap out of my hand and laughed, washing his chest.

“Jerk…” I mumbled, looking for my Victoria’s Secret Body Wash, finding it on the counter of the sink. Great, I was going to have to get out if I wanted it. Oh well, I might as well. When I returned to the shower, Jack wrapped me in his arms and smiled down at me.

“Thanks,” he said, “For taking me back. I screwed up.”

“I know you did Jack, but it’s ok.” Lie. He was right, he did royally screw up, but like the stupid girl I was, I took him back. I couldn’t be happier.

Within five minutes we were both out and I was blow-drying my hair. There was a knock on our apartment door, and Jack left to go let the guys in.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? I'll update when I get 10 more...just kidding I'll probably update either way but it would be nice...