Status: Finished.

Don’t Forget To Take A Breath Before You Fall

A Night Out In New York

Image

“Nick! Nick!” Katherine noticed Nick on the stage a guitar in hand, Joe and Kevin off to the left slightly – chatting with Garbo. “Nick!”

Nick turned around to the front of the stage, and smiled at his sister. “You ok?” He yelled down, as she continued to run towards him, double stepping up the stairs.

Katherine smiled back at him, as she breathed in one long breath, regaining her composure. “Can I talk to you about something?” She whispered, not wanting Joe or Kevin to hear her.

Nick rolled his eyes and laughed, “Is this about the slime thing? Cause that was totally not my idea… and if you want to get back at him – then I am so not in on this – cause he will get me back then!” Katherine chuckled, but shook her head, no.

“It’s got nothing to do with the slime, Nicholas!” Nick smiled and sat on the edge of the stage.

“Ok, then what’s up?” He stared at the guitar in his hands, and waited for Katherine to start talking.

“I met a guy.” Those four words caused Nick’s head to shot up and glare at his sister.

“And…” He persisted.

“Well… his name is Damien, and he has the most gorgeous blue eyes ever, and he is so sweet, and he totally loves my music and-” Katherine began to talk – extremely fast and almost incoherent as Nick held up a hand to signal her to stop.

“Enough please.” He paused for a moment, “Is this the guy you met at the meet and greet?”

Katherine glanced at her brother and nodded, blushing in the process, “I think I really like him Nick.”

Nick’s brown eyes stared straight into Katherine’s blue ones, before he finally spoke, “As long as you are careful Kat, like seriously.”

“Dude-” She kissed his forehead tenderly, and jumped up. “I will. How do I look?” She spun around, her white sundress twirling in the process.

“Wonderful Kat, like always.”

“Thanks little brother – now I’m off for my date.”

Katherine exited the arena, and instantly her heart rate increased, as she saw Damien, leaning against his Chevy Cobalt. As she literally skipped over to him, he smiled the most gorgeous smile that made Katherine’s heart raced.

“Why hello there, Miss Superstar.” To Katherine, his voice was intoxicating; she couldn’t help but blush as he held the door open for her.

“Hey there and thank-you,” Truth be told, she was nervous, he seemed to like her for her, and that scared her a little.

Eventually the adorable couple made it to five class restaurant Le Bernardin, in the centre of Manhattan. “Wow, Damien, are you really sure you can afford this – it’s like expensive.” Katherine stared at the five class restaurant as Damien escorted her inside.

“Don’t worry about it Kat, I just want you to have an amazing night.”

And she did, they took their seats in a secluded booth, ate their dinner in peace, and laughed the whole time.

“I really had an amazing night tonight Damien, thank-you so much.” Kat pushed her plate away from her slightly, her stomach bulging from the amount of food she had just eaten.

Damien chuckled and leant back in the seat, closer to Katherine as well, he placed a hand upon her thigh in the process, and surprisingly, Katherine didn’t object. “You are more then welcome Kat… anytime.” He smiled at Kat, and stared directly into her eyes, moving his head forward ever so closely. “Would you mind if I kissed you right now?” He whispered, his breath tickling her face slightly.

Katherine felt the heat in her body rise to her cheeks, “I wouldn’t mind at all.”

Damien smiled and inclined his head closer, meeting her lips with his own. He kissed her passionately, and she didn’t object, instead she kissed him back just a good. Their first kiss was interrupted however, by tapping on the window behind them.

Katherine broke away first, and turned around to see what it was. Joe. His face was rock hard, if looks could kill, both Damien and Katherine would be near death.

“I ah, I have to go… thank you again so, much Damien… and give me a call ok?” Katherine jumped up from the couch, as Damien stared in disbelief, as she walked off abruptly.

“WHAT-THE-HELL-WAS-THAT?” Joe’s voice echoed of the hustle of the busy Manhattan street.

“Joseph – get in the car.” Katherine ushered her brother into the car, before he was seen by a crazed fan.

“Spill, right now Katherine May Jonas – or that boy’s life is in danger… well he already is.” Joe’s face was still as hard as rock, and as Big Rob began to drive away from the restaurant… Katherine wanted to run back to Damien.

“His name is Damien,” she whispered, scared of what her brother was going to reply with.

“Damien? What kind of a name is that… it literally screams I want to-” His hands were flying everywhere, and Katherine glared at him.

“Shut up Joseph… I like him ok.”

“Yea… I bet he likes you too…” His arms were crossed stiffly across his chest.

“You don’t know him Joe.” She whispered again, leaning against the window of the SUV.

“I know enough to know that I want to punch him, and usually I don’t punch people I don’t really know.” Katherine glanced at him, attempting to decipher what he had just said.

“That makes no sense at all Joseph.”

“It makes sense in my brain… and it would probably make sense to Nick and Kevin as well.”

Katherine could tell that after the concert tonight, things were going to be tense. Katherine’s phone vibrated in her pocket.

It was Damien.

1 new message

Read

I had an amazing night, and I can’t wait to kiss you again.

She was falling for this guy, hard – and of course, Katherine knew her brothers would do anything to stop her. Even if it meant getting a huge blanket and hoisting it between her and the ground, ensuring she didn’t fall any further in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner by Kim

Send some love to us by commenting :D