Status: I'm editing the chapters I have written, Re-Read them if you wish (: Fern x

I'm not okay

Chapter 10

"Sarah" Ashlee said as she poked the red haired girl in the shoulder and sarah flipped her off.
"Love you too!" She shouted.
"This is Nikki" ashlee said and then sat down on Nike girls lap.
"Again im soooo sorry" Nikkie said.
"Its fine" I said.
"Yeah but still you dont know you and i was all up in your face and yeah!" She protested.
"Dont worry about its not your fault" i said.
"Well let me buy you a coke then" she gave in.
"Okay" I said.
Nikki pushed ashlee off of her then skipped to the counter.
"You'll get used to her" Ashlee told me.
I nodded then took a seat next to her.
"Soooo" Ashlee said "Im bored!"
I laughed "you get bored very easily dont you?"
"Yeah" She said while stregthing "I think ill go to sleep now"
Then put her head on the table. After a few minutes i poked her on her back. She didnt move.
"She is really asleep?!" I asked Sarah.
"Yeah she does that" She said it like it was an everyday thing "She can sleep anytime, anywhere, anypostition... wait that sounds wrong let me rephrase it. She can sleep like sitting up or on the climbing frame. Stuff like that not sexual positions" She stumbled.
I laughed at her "You talk alot"
"Not really but somethimes i can go on and on and on and on and on aboutnothing really. It just starts and i cant just keep talking and talking untill someone stops me or i run out of breath" She said then took in a sharp intake of air.
I laughed at her yet again.
"Here!" Nikki said then shoved a glass of coke in my face.
"Thanks?" I said then drunk it all in one go.
"Thirsty?" Nikki asked.
"Yeah" i said.
"Where have the guys gone?" Completely oblivious of the sleeping ashlee.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Lets go find them" Nikki shouted then jumped up.
"What about her" I pointed at ashlee.
"Sarah get the coffee" nikki ordered.
"Yes mam" Sarah saluted then sent off to retreve the coffee.
"Help me get her up" Nikki sai then we each grabbed one of her arms and pulled her up as Sarah came back with the coffee. Nikki shoved the coffee under ashlee's nose. Ashlee shot up awake and grabbed the coffee and downded it.
"To the park away!" She shouted then ran out of mcdonalds.
We all ran after her and down to the park.
Where strangly enough the guys were. Creepy!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry again for the shortness. But its lets say Fun sized =P
This ones for Candi Smiles read her story I will be with you its an awesome story by a kick ass girl :P
Go read it now i will be waiting here till you get back... Well go i know you are still here cause your reading this so HA unless you have all ready gone and read it and for that i am sorry - but GO READ IT AGAIN