Forever Burning in Your Eyes

Moving..again

Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty
Shake that thing like we in the city of sin, and
Hey shorty, I know you wanna party
the way your body look realli make me really feel naunughty
Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty
Shake that thing like we in the city of sin, and
Hey shorty, I know you wanna party
the way your body look realli make me really feel naunughty

Ivy's pov

I groaned as i slipped my hand under my pillow pulling out my cell phone.

-hello

-ivy get up now get your sisters and meet me at the spot

-why whats going on..where are you guys.

-i have no time to explain....just do as i say,,,DAMMIT.....(Line goes dead)

aww man here we go i said as i jumped up and snapped my fingers making my clothes appear on me i ran to my door and flung it open only to run into a hard chest.i fell back on my butt and glared up at the person.

There stood a level three demon. oh shit i said as i tried to push my self back....i was only up to level one.

dont know what im talking about well let me start by introducing myself.Im Ivy....Ivy Halliwell I juat turned 16 about three months ago and i deeply wish i didnt..see it was the day of my 16th birthday that i recieved my powers.Now im witch who can control anything and everything that has to do with the earth.From plants to dirt to rocks.

man this is just great i said as i was lifted up by my foot by the so called demon.it smiled showing its nasty teeth. Put her down i heard someone growl.i smiled as i reconized my sisters voice...ok were cousins but we liveed together since birth so we consider each other as sisters. oh Harper am i glad to see you i said as i waved to her.see Harper had a little bit more experince then me shes a few months older then me so shes better at this stuff then i am.Shes Harper Halliwell.

the demon actual had the balls to throw me at her causing both of us to go flying over the railing and down two floors where we landed with a thud.

owwwww i howled as i sat up. thats it hes going to pay Harper snapped jumping up and stomping up stairs.wait for me i yelled as i ran up after her.we both didnt see the stunned girl who was sitting on the couch eating cereal watching tom and jerry. shes our youngest sister Wendi she didnt get her powers yet shes still 15 but her birthdays in three weeks so it wont belong before the three charmed sisters are together again.we take after our moms whos moms whos moms were the great all powerful Halliwell sisters Prue, Piper, and Phoebe our great great grandmothers

ughhhhh i said as i came down the stairs covered in demon blood..did you have to go all explsiony on the dam thing i asked Harper as we walked into the livng room.

yo go get dressed and pack we're moving..again said Harper as she washed her hands at the sink in the kitchen.wendi nodded and jumped up running upstairs.I ran after her and into my room to start packing.I heard my floorboards creek behind me and then someones hand covered my eyes.I went to scream but then they covered my mouth too.

...miss me my deadly rose.

i gasped and turned around hugging the person.this person was my best friend...Scotty War

Hes my whitlighter..but we knew each other before he became my whitelighter.

He hugged me back and we stood like that for awhile untill he messed up the moment by slapping my ass.

ow you perv i said as i slapped him across the face. your my dam whitelighter and your like 50 years older then me.oh come on im not that old im only 22.

ah yeah and im only 16 its illegal.only in the human world come on you know you want me..pfft as if i said as i picked up my bag and walked out the room. stop staring at my ass i yelled as i ran down the stairs

i heard him laugh as he followed behing me.looks whos here guys the perv of the year.

again he laughed and wrapped one arm around my waist..let me go i said as i tried to get free...help rape i yelled as i grabbed onto Harper but she just pulled me off her and walked the other way...some sister you are i said as i crossed my arms over my chest and looked away.

Come on said Harper we have to go our things should be at our new house by the time we get there she said as she turned towards us.Wendi walked over to her grabbing her arm Scott grabbed my hand and looked at me i nodded then both groups vanshied in a blinding white light.

We eneded up near the entrance way of a grave yard.i shivered as the wind blew i had forgot to pack my jacket.Scotty wrapped his arms around me i smiled up at him even though hes a perv hes still my best friend.soon there was three more white lights as Edith War, Channing War and Talana War appearded.They were our friends who also were witches.whats up dudes i said as i high fived Edith.Nothing much its just demon boy has found us again so we have to move but this time we're leading him to a trap i have a few friends down in forks washinton and i think they maybe able to help us.really said Wendi as she snacked on a chocolate bar.yeah said channing theres 7 of them..actually now theres 8 but you'll see when you guys get there.

what! you guys arent coming we havent seen you guys in months and your off again.sorry hun but thats how it is said Scott..dont call me hun i said un-wrapping his arms from around me and stepping next to Harper.juat send us on our way so you guys can ditch us like always said Harper...oh guys come on dont be like that we're not ditching you guys we have demons to Vanquish and other things to do other then watching you guys all the time.

I liked it better when we didnt know we were witches i said as i crossed my arms and looked down.Scott walked over to me and hugged me..i hugged him back..i promise to come back soon ok he said as kissed the top of my head i nodded into his chest.

awwwww look at the wittle wove birds said Edith.I glared at him and stuck my middle finger at him.he glared back and Harper laughed walking up to him placing her arms around his neck bringing him down into a kiss.yeah they went out cute coulpe too.

ok said Channing time to go.Wendi hugged Channing and we said bye to Talana(Talana is a guy) and then..we were gone.