Forever Burning in Your Eyes

Meeting the Cullens...and Bella?

we were dropped off in the middle of a forest where a girl about 18 was waiting for us.Oh you guys must be the Halliwell sisters hi my name is Alice she said as she hugged Wendi then me then Harper.Come on the house is this way she said as she glidded acroos the forest floor.we follwed her and soon was in front of a beutiful mansion like house.

wowwww said me and my sisters Alices smile got wider as she opend the front door and walked inside us right behind her.we stepped inside and she led us to a living room where five more people waited for us.Hi said a lady as she stood up im Esme you guys must be the Halliwell sisters come sit she said as she led us over to a couch.we sat down and stared at them....you guys arnet human..i can feel it said Harper as she closed her eyes.i looked at her confused not human? i said as i turned towards the group.vampires said Harper as she opened her eyes.what? no way i said as i started to bounce up and down in my seat.I always wanted to meet a real vampire in person.Esme smiled and she went to say something but stopped.they all looked towars the door and the sound of a car pulling up was heard then the door opend and in stepped a guy and our cousin Bella....wait..BELLA!

Bella! we all said at the same time as we stood up.Harper?...Wendi?...Ivy?...what are you guys doing here.

Bella didnt know about our half of the familes history very well, she comes from the human side so she never developed any powers.

uhhhhh we came to visit i said as i ran up to her and hugged

theres no need to lie to her said Alice as she stood it was time she found out anyway.

what said Bella how can you guys be here i thought you guys were in iceland, and what does Alice mean its time i knew...whats going on she half screamed cried.

i sighed and said Bella maybe you should sit for this she looked at me then at the boy standing next to her but sat.i looked up at him...oh im Edward please to meet you he said.i nodded and turned towrds Bella.ok Bella this may come to shock to you but....oh i cant Harper you do it i said pushing Harper in front of me.she rolled her eyes and looked at Bella..Bells we're not human we're witches.The devil damien is after us and we are being trained to fight him and all his little demon friends but since we're still in training we have to keep running but our friends who are also witched except for scott hes a hybrid half wutch half whitlighter.they said that the cullens here can help us so ...here we are.

i looked from behind Harper at Bella who stared up at us..then she bursted out laughing....no really what are you guys doing here she said.Bella we're being seriouse i said sitting next to her.the smile dropped from her face and then..she fainted