Forever Burning in Your Eyes

Two Bangs and Your Out

I sat there staring at bellas figure...no way i thought did she just faint.Edward sighed and walked over to her picking her up and heading upstairs with her.I shook my head and placed my hands on my head as i stood up.Im going for a walk i said as i walked towards the door.The door opend by itself and i walked out with it closing behind me.

Wendis pov

I sat down and looked up at harper..do you think she hates us now ,the other cullens looked at me or harper.

I dont know said harper

i felt as if i was about to cry.I looked up when esme started to talk.

i dont think bella will hate you guys i mean when she found out about us she didnt hate us.

i nodded but jumped when there was a loud bang right outside the door.Edward was instanly downstairs with bella who was now awake.she smiled weakly at me and i smiled back.Me and bella both jumped when there was another loud bang.Harper ran to the door and threw it open.There were two trees that were knocked over in front of the house.All of a sudden there was a red light and Ivy came flying towards us.she hit the ground with a sicken thud...and the worst part is she didnt get back up.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short the next two might be just as short too